• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] ISTP 8w4

Psabbb

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8W4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a female istp type 8w4 w enneagram. I haven't seen any other istps with these same results.... I am just wondering if anyone on here has the same? And if the winged number is the second highest number you got beside the type 8 I got? Im just wondering if Im a unicorn or if Im just not finding the right results?

Thanks so much

HotDoggo

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w
ISTP female, 5w4 was my highest and 8w was my 2nd highest

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even though I expect a line of people saying that any type can have any wing, because nowdays its a thing to create your own version of everything... This is not how enneagram works. You can only have a wing from the type lying next to your core type. Enneagram is a circle of nine types, the closest types to 8 are types 7 and 9. If you're an 8 you can be either a 8w9 or a 8w7. A 4 can be a part of your tritype, every person uses one number from every enneagram triad (head, heart and gut). So maybe your trytipe is 84 and some type from the head triad.