• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's your strongest type that's not in your tritype?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Definitely e3.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, considering my heart fix could either be 2w1 or 4w3... whichever one of those it isn't.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
either e7 or e5 depending on who's asking

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As I'm not entirely certain of my tritype, I'll just say 4, 6, 1 or 7

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, given that I have two 5 wings, I guess it would be 5.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6w5 if it's like Bukowski or John Cusack or Hamlet (who may actually be a 4).
9w1 because so many INFPs are that type and they're usually the most gracious INFPs :wubbie:
7w6 since ENFPs might be me if I were a happy drunk.
3w4 if I could become a more polished, sellable version of myself :sick: :rly???:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For me id say probably 4, its nether in my tri or a wing yet I relate to it a lot. Probably due to my Fi :p.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna say 5. I know I already have two withdrawn fixes, but I feel triple withdrawn these days with how much time I spend in my daydreams. People have complained that I'm too private, and they're not wrong. I don't like being intruded on, and I don't feel the need to share every bit that goes on in my life. I just love knowledge too; I want to understand myself and the world deeper and I love random information in general. I often times prefer to read non-fiction just because I like to learn so much-it's like unlocking something new. I'm a bit of a minimalist-I appreciate the finer things, but if I have the basics and my favorite things and an art platform, I can get by. I'm forgetful of my needs(like if I need a new ____) and I'm mostly self reliant. At the same token, it's hard to let go of stuff that I already have, so I relate to the hoarding part of things.

But yeah, I go with 6. Double attachment makes sense for me considering how easily I merge with other people and have trouble solidifying my identity and secretly want to belong. I'm not someone who trusts easily, and I'm a very wishy washy person, less confident and sure of myself than at least a core 5 typically is. Being incompetent is something I don't like being either, but lack of security is the bigger fear. Talking about this, I do wonder about a 5 fix, but I think triple withdrawn is a bit much despite all my hermit modes.

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
7 but it's my wing so if wing is also excluded I'd say 2 or 5

whateverr

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My tritype is probably 8w9 5w4 and 3w4
So i'd say 4 lol. If wings don't count, then it's most definitely 7. If i am wrong about any of the types, it's probably the head fix, which would be 7w8. So...
For a long while i thought that i was a 7w8 or an 8w7.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd say 6w5.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Excluding 6 and 5 (since one of those is my core and, if centered on one, would likely pick the other as my most related type not inside my tritype), 9 (both 9w8 and 9w1 in some respects.

Irl, I am told I come across very 9-esque. I'm passive, apologetic, and have a "ghostly" persona that tends to disappear into nothing (the amount of times my friends and family have "freaked out" because I went missing, despite me standing right behind them is ridiculous). I'm a good mediator (and often am pushed to act as such) and am (relatively) understanding of others when I try. I'm good at being optimistic and can at least give the ruse that I "go with the flow" since I don't really feel strongly about anything, nor am incredibly vigilant nor questioning. I don't really have a sense of self either, not that I really do much merging either, I'm just kind of always in my own world.

Nonetheless, I don't relate at all to the motivations of 9 to my awareness.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3 for sure.

I'm ambitious and I do fear being seen as worthless. During my more manic times, I can be quite a go-getter and almost nothing can stop me from working hard toward my goals.

I think I am either a 4 or 6. 3 is in similar triads, as it's in the attachment triad and in the image triad. But I am definitely much more reactive.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think 3w4 or 8w9; I've actually mistyped myself as having both of them in my tritype in the past. I'm not openly a go-getter nor an overachiever, but I do fear being worthless and I tend to openly express my anger more than the typical 9 would do

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1, with having it as two wings (9w1 and 2w1).