• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What's my core type?

eniko99

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have been into the enneagram for quite some time, but I never really understood it and didn't even really care much.
However, for a few weeks now I've become obsessed. I got typed as 5w4 (tritype 549), but it didn't resonate well after I gave it some thought.
Reading about types didn't help much too, since I can see myself in most of them. The only thing I'm sure is that my core type is of the head triad.
The most probable ones are 5 or 6. Now, according to the core fears, I am either a 5 or 3, but there are some things that don't fit well. While both 3 and 5 are competency types, when confronted with a problem, especially where my security is on the line, I think I act more like a 6, reactive, although this was more prominent when I was a kid. I also like to stay out of trouble at all costs. I'm pretty concerned with my security in general, but this could be from me being a sp/sx. Can a 5w6 sp look like a 6? Since, except what I mentioned, I identify more with the 5. I don't have the loyalty, authority, etc. issues of the 6. I tend to be neutral about authority, neither defiant nor totally obedient; I act whatever benefits me more.
I'm also indecisive (E6?), but then again, I'm a xNTP, so it could be from Ne.
Some other random facts that could be helpful: I used to have social anxiety and general anxiety. Until very recently I hated myself and wanted to be cooler and more admirable, but I got over it, and I'm feeling 100% better.
I apologize for the disorganized writing style and I hope you'll enlighten me with your answers!
I nearly forgot: I have one of those questionnaires, if someone minds analyzing, let me know.

sunnymal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You could be 4w5 I think? You are analyzing yourself hard and being obessesd with it like entering and entering to your inner world....boundary to other people and I feel you are cautious ......
You are focusing on yourself so much. However, it could be projection from my personality.