• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Enneagrams that will try to pimp you

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I do not even know that person

If you're going to spout off, you should know your subject matter. This is substandard research on your part.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
If you're going to spout off, you should know your subject matter. This is substandard research on your part.

Actually I watch a lot of tv and connected unhealthy vriants to enneagram.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Since your whole tritype is made of those types is this a confession of some sort ?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 8s

Are you seeking sex. I hear all the sx instinials will all be flocking to you. The 2s offer nice sex, the 3s will try and keep outdoing you, the 4s will want to have sex in a dark gothic room, (Good luck getting the 6 to have sex with you as they will be too paranoid to trust you worrying about AIDs and the 8s off course offer really rough sex if that's your taste.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Are you seeking sex. I hear all the sx instinials will all be flocking to you. The 2s offer nice sex, the 3s will try and keep outdoing you, the 4s will want to have sex in a dark gothic room, (Good luck getting the 6 to have sex with you as they will be too paranoid to trust you worrying about AIDs and the 8s off course offer really rough sex if that's your taste.

Points for wit, but I definitely want to be having sex. Lots of sex. More than the zero sex I am having now.

I probably would make you jump through 748 hoops first though. But no matter cuz you would definitely want to plow this. So you'd be a hoop-jumping fool and then I'd have you right where I want you. Naked.

#pimp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so

This is from observation and what I have notice

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I decided that I lied earlier. I usually put out right away. I was super proud of myself that I waited a whole 5 days with my last boyfriend.

#stillapimp