• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] What's my enneagram (tri)type?

eniko99

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have been very interested in the enneagram since it helps me understand myself and others from another point of view (the other ones being MBTI, Big 5, etc...) and I absolutely love that; the complexity of ones personality is very intriguing. I'm still not sure what my types are in enneagram and MBTI (at least I'm quite confident that I'm a Ne user in MBTI, probably xNTP, but I'm still open for suggestions). In the enneagram I kinda can see some aspects of every type in me. I identify with 1's morality thing a bit, but not much. Same goes with E2 I do want to help people (in the greater good sense, not directly help them), but I'm not concerned about wanting to be needed. Now, in gets different with E3. Success is very important to me. I hate losing and being the second best. I want to be famous one day, be recognized and admired for my achievements. However, most 3 descriptions sound more agressive and workaholic that me, so it leaves me in doubt. I identify with E4 wanting to be unique philosophy, and I can get pretty passionate about that, but the rest of the descriptions don't resonate. E5: this is the type I thought I was at first. Intellectual curiosity, long term isolation for the sake of learning, fear of being incompetent, etc... all describe me. I also kinda identify with people that are generally thought to be E5. However E6 makes be doubt it. I am not a huge unnecessary risk taker. Unless something interests me very much, I don't risk my safety. I'm also very anxious and quite phobic. I do however have counter phobic tendencies. I also kinda identify with the 6 description overall. E7: hmm. I'm pleasure seeking (not much though, read above what I wrote about E6). I hate boredom, get bored easily and change my intersts very quickly; I have a WIDE range of interests. Don't know much about 7s th though. E8 is too agressive for me lol. I do however hate being seen as weak and I have this need to be independent. And finally 9. The thing I most identify with this type is that I am not a big fan of conflict and I try to avoid them as much as I can. However when needed, I can be quiet scary (hehe). I also like peace but it kinda isn't my highest priority. I'm kinda lazy too. Overall the 9 description sounds to passive to be me, but some things sound like me. Also my dad is probably a 9 (I'm better at typing others) and he's 1000x calmer and more easygoing that me. So that's it. I hope you'll be able to help me. Thanks!
And sorry for the long post :)