• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] When you have a 2 fix

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
From what I see people with 2 fix are the rarest group on the forum when it comes to heart fix and I am wondering about few things. I always through that my heart fix is 3w4 and exploring the tritype I came to conclusion that I am probably mistaking some other things for my heart fix. Plus the 2 fix may not be the same things as e2 core.

So, for people with 2 fix ....

Why do you think that you have 2 fix ?

What do you find different between core 2 and 2 fix ?

How does 2 side of you work with the rest of your typing ?

Is everything related to 2 too much described in a doormat direction ?

How and why did you develope 2 fix ?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why do you think you have a 2 fix?

I'm nice, I'm friendly to almost everyone and I really suck at trying to hate people. I make food for people and make sure that they're comfortable and get to know them better by asking questions and listening to them talk. I genuinely like people and want for them to be happy.

what do you find different from a 2 fix and a 2 core?

were I a 2 core, this would be the most important portion of my actions and identity, but it's not... it's merely a complement to my personality... an important one which softens my core personality considerably in the eyes of others, but it's not the primary part of who I am

how does the 2 side of you work with the rest of your typing?

I'm an 827, which makes me a serious mama bear to those who are in my people sphere (friends, family and coworkers)... if you are one of my people, not only will I fight for you and do everything in my power to protect you, but I'll also try to make your life a bit better. I'd say that the 2 offers a softening influence to my 8 so that I come across as less nakedly aggressive to others. This does not, however, mean that I'm less vengeful... it means that I'm quite good at using social tools and feelings in my vengeance, which is probably a very bad thing. it makes me less evil in some ways and moreso in others :doh:

is everything related to 2 too much described in a doormat direction?

it depends on how you look at it... it can be interpreted that way or it can be seen as servant leadership in a way

how and why did you develop a 2 fix?

not sure that I'd know that any more than I could explain my core fix... I am :shrug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
is everything related to 2 too much described in a doormat direction?

it depends on how you look at it... it can be interpreted that way or it can be seen as servant leadership in a way

To tell you the truth I would prefer term "nurtering leadership". Since you make others stronger/safe, but you don't serve them in the classical sense of the word. At least that is what I do. :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's pretty obvious because my future goals are oriented towards helping others.

I don't know what it's like being a core 2 - but I do know that I'm E5 first (my first instinct is to withdraw and analyse) and I'm more oriented towards doing the right thing. Pleasing others/being liked isn't particularly important to me, but I'm civically oriented - it's important to me to be useful and add value to the social system around me.

I'd say it orients me long-term. I need to create value for others to feel like I'm living a meaningful life, but the way that I'd do that is by using my information/world view to build systems, and doing the right thing by living an example of what I think is a good life.

Perhaps? It's lower down in my tritype and I feel the 5 and 1 much more in the moment. I don't take crap from people.

How and why did you develop 2 fix ?
I don't know. I've always felt that I could not live for personal goals or compare myself to others; I've always felt that the role that I should play is one of a facilitator of progress.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
It's pretty obvious because my future goals are oriented towards helping others.

I don't know what it's like being a core 2 - but I do know that I'm E5 first (my first instinct is to withdraw and analyse) and I'm more oriented towards doing the right thing. Pleasing others/being liked isn't particularly important to me, but I'm civically oriented - it's important to me to be useful and add value to the social system around me.

I'd say it orients me long-term. I need to create value for others to feel like I'm living a meaningful life, but the way that I'd do that is by using my information/world view to build systems, and doing the right thing by living an example of what I think is a good life.

Perhaps? It's lower down in my tritype and I feel the 5 and 1 much more in the moment. I don't take crap from people.

How and why did you develop 2 fix ?
I don't know. I've always felt that I could not live for personal goals or compare myself to others; I've always felt that the role that I should play is one of a facilitator of progress.

I can relate to all of that, however our typing is almost identical. :)

You never had ideas that you perhaps have 3 fix ?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Nope, I've never related to any part of 3. I'm fiercely uncompetitive and don't care about winning.

But e3 don't have to be classically competitive? It can simply mean that you really really want to be good at what you are doing ? (especially under Sp instinct domination)

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But e3 don't have to be classically competitive? It can simply mean that you really really want to be good at what you are doing ? (especially under Sp instinct domination)

Heh. It doesn't matter to me if I'm good at it or not. I do loads of things that I'm not good at, because I believe that the daily effort is important. It doesn't matter to me if I look good doing it either. :wink: I'm pretty clumsy and struggle at most things. For me, the Sp is mainly about whether I have enough resources to survive/do what I need to do or not. I'm pretty low maintenance and bad at grooming. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Heh. It doesn't matter to me if I'm good at it or not. I do loads of things that I'm not good at, because I believe that the daily effort is important. It doesn't matter to me if I look good doing it either. :wink: I'm pretty clumsy and struggle at most things. For me, the Sp is mainly about whether I have enough resources to survive/do what I need to do or not. I'm pretty low maintenance and bad at grooming. :D

To be honest to some degree I care about because of pure social practicality but I blame NTJness, 8w9, So instinct and general 258 tritype inner dynamic for that. That can make pseudo 3 fix even if there is not 3 fix. Me and tests always believed that there is a 3 fix but when you trully scratch the surface there are no many argumants for it. Actually I am in conflict with obvious 3 fixers quite often.