• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION]

The only con is the length but I doubt you can change that without sacrificing the thoroughness that makes it great in the first place.

If you can configure it to report the most likely core type, that would take it to an even higher level.

Rouskyrie

[MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION]

The only con is the length but I doubt you can change that without sacrificing the thoroughness that makes it great in the first place.

If you can configure it to report the most likely core type, that would take it to an even higher level.

Noted. Thank you [MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION].

I planned to include the specifics; Core type, specific tritype, wings and instinctual variant stacking in phase three. I'm currently in the process of working on that. As for the length, I apologize, as it will likely reach 100+ questions, which may contribute to some dislike of the test.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm currently in the process of working on that. As for the length, I apologize, as it will likely reach 100+ questions, which may contribute to some dislike of the test.

Don't be bothered by this.
There are countless short and therefore crapy tests out there. I would trully like to have one that is different in that regard. :)

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 358 but probably more like 359..your test was really accurate. I think I answered in such a way that I was okay with anger and confrontation as a defining feature. I have 9 with a 8 wing.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
459, interesting test, some questions were a bit unlcear though

Rouskyrie

I got 358 but probably more like 359..your test was really accurate. I think I answered in such a way that I was okay with anger and confrontation as a defining feature. I have 9 with a 8 wing.

Thank you for taking the test. I could see how 9w8 could affect a person's view on confrontation and anger. I hope that when the next part of the test is finished and the specifics are there, that your type can be perfectly assessed.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cool. The best test I've taken, even. And it got my tritype right. :D

Result: Tritype 478/748/874.
The Messenger

Star Atlas

I personally enjoy the length because I think it will provide a more in depth, and hopefully accurate, depiction of tritype for the client.

Are you planning on writing up your own description of the tritypes?

Rouskyrie

I personally enjoy the length because I think it will provide a more in depth, and hopefully accurate, depiction of tritype for the client.

I appreciate your input, [MENTION=29561]Star Atlas[/MENTION]. I completely agree.

Am I going to write my own descriptions for the tritypes? Perhaps. I hadn't thought of that.

Star Atlas

I appreciate your input, [MENTION=29561]Star Atlas[/MENTION]. I completely agree.

Am I going to write my own descriptions for the tritypes? Perhaps. I hadn't thought of that.

It is a thought to carry for awhile and see what it yields later.

I look forward to your next iteration of the test to see how well it deduces instinct stackings.

Rouskyrie

It is a thought to carry for awhile and see what it yields later.

I look forward to your next iteration of the test to see how well it deduces instinct stackings.

Certainly. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on phase three, when it's posted.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

this is a good idea... the descriptions at the end are what people take these tests for (i think)... if you make the results "meatier" people will enjoy it more, and are more likely to share it with their friends...

Rajko

Its a great qui.
i happen to just go sround in circles and the results dont show up?:(

Rouskyrie

Its a great qui.
i happen to just go sround in circles and the results dont show up?:(

I sincerely apologize for that. :(

If it still has not worked for you, feel free to reply back to the original post with your answers bolded so I can inform you of your result.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you for taking the test. If I may ask, which questions did you feel were unclear? I only ask so I can fix that issue.

I thought that you might ask that, but I'd have to take the test all over again to be able to answer.

Rouskyrie

I thought that you might ask that, but I'd have to take the test all over again to be able to answer.

I understand, no need to do that. I was just curious, if you happened to remember. Thank you, anyway. :)

James1980

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hello you wonderful people. I got 479 gentle spirit and I think this may be quite an accurate test. I did a questionnaire that was 8 pages long on personality cafe and 3 people thought I was core 7, one noted I avoid conflict like the plaque and I might be a 9, which may be true some of the time, but at other times the reverse has been true, arguing with my sister as a teenager, sometimes being mischievous at school, drawing attention to myself by being weird, I was never mean to others, they were to me though. I LOVE to have a good long debate and dominate conversation way too much in an intense way.