• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Updated Enneagram Tritype Test.

Rouskyrie

It really isn't that I am following your around but it seem that this test only shows general tritype instead of the tritype with correct order of numbers. There is the rule that when you talk about general tritype you list numbers simply by numeric size. (ex 359, 145, 278 etc. ) When you look at the thread everyone has tritype ordered per numeric size and I doubt that is coincidence.

You're correct, this test shows merely the general archetype. My apologies.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tritype 459/549/945.

Clearly the withdrawn options resonated too much with me and exaggeration may have ensued.

I'm 9w1-2w1-6w7.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not compatible with mobil devices?

My result didnt show up. Ill wait until i get myself to a desktop.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Jesus Christmas, it's like looking into a mirror :shock: How else to reconcile image-seeking with.. well, being not-so-exuberant? The bullet points that you present sum it up. Of course the first three come from specific fixes in your result, but the last point ties it together nicely. That PerC description is pretty mirroriffic, too.

Not only do I feel that this test nailed it, but also it convinced me and solidified my own understanding of my own tritype. (3 is pretty obvious, but I've wavered between 6/5 and 1/9.)

Like pretty much every test on the planet, there's an element of "you get out of it what you put into it" but that element isn't so strong here.

I took it on mobile and it worked for me -- with some stutters more likely than not caused by my shitty WiFi -- but YMMV.

So uh. Damn fine job. If you're continually refining it, I want to see where you take it.

Rouskyrie

Jesus Christmas, it's like looking into a mirror :shock: How else to reconcile image-seeking with.. well, being not-so-exuberant? The bullet points that you present sum it up. Of course the first three come from specific fixes in your result, but the last point ties it together nicely. That PerC description is pretty mirroriffic, too.

Not only do I feel that this test nailed it, but also it convinced me and solidified my own understanding of my own tritype. (3 is pretty obvious, but I've wavered between 6/5 and 1/9.)

Like pretty much every test on the planet, there's an element of "you get out of it what you put into it" but that element isn't so strong here.

I took it on mobile and it worked for me -- with some stutters more likely than not caused by my shitty WiFi -- but YMMV.

So uh. Damn fine job. If you're continually refining it, I want to see where you take it.

Thank you so much, for taking the test and voicing your thoughts.

As the test progresses, I post it to see how it's received. This is essentially phase two, so there will likely be improvements made at some point.

If you think of any suggestions as to how I could improve the test, feel free to let me know. I'd be more than happy to hear them.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like. Got 459, and since it's only looking for the general archetype, I give kudos to it being correct.

Very thorough. When I have more time (i.e. I have class in 20 minutes lol) I would like to go back and analyze the types of questions being asked. I'm also curious to know the algorithms used to determine the final result. I have an idea of what it is but it's a bit simplified.

Rouskyrie

I like. Got 459, and since it's only looking for the general archetype, I give kudos to it being correct.

Very thorough. When I have more time (i.e. I have class in 20 minutes lol) I would like to go back and analyze the types of questions being asked. I'm also curious to know the algorithms used to determine the final result. I have an idea of what it is but it's a bit simplified.

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied with the result. I'd be happy to discuss it with you through a message, or however you wish, really.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Result: Tritype 479/749/947.

The Gentle Spirit. For more information: personalitycafe.com/enneagram-personality-theory-forum/73452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions.html

Accurate, that's my type! :D

Rouskyrie

Result: Tritype 479/749/947.

The Gentle Spirit. For more information: personalitycafe.com/enneagram-personality-theory-forum/73452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions.html

Accurate, that's my type! :D

Thank you for taking the test! :D Any suggestions as to how I could improve the test?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you for taking the test! :D Any suggestions as to how I could improve the test?

I thought some of the wording was great! Not right now, I could think of other than maybe the choices were slightly cut off when I was taking the quiz. I'm using a Safari browser if that helps.

Rouskyrie

I thought some of the wording was great! Not right now, I could think of other than maybe the choices were slightly cut off when I was taking the quiz. I'm using a Safari browser if that helps.

Of course, anything helps! I had the same issue when I was testing it. I'm not quite sure why sometimes it cuts off some of the answers, but I'll definitely try to figure it out.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
146/416/614

Correct; good work!

It wasn't too obvious what I would get, which I appreciated. I like tritype as a convenient shorthand.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Result: Tritype 145/451/514.

Yep. I would’ve liked to see a ranking. I felt like 7 might've been a contender for head type, but maybe not.

Good job, [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION].

***Considering that the test gives a result in the form of the general archetype, if you would like to instead receive your result in the form of the specific tritype with wings included that your result correlates to, let me know and I will send you a copy of the test that you can fill out.***

Yes, please.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 378. I don't think of myself as THAT outwardly aggressive in general, but maybe I do when it comes to my goals.

Rouskyrie

I got 378. I don't think of myself as THAT outwardly aggressive in general, but maybe I do when it comes to my goals.

There's always the possibility that the test got your tritype wrong. After all, self-knowledge can and often will exceed the reliability of a test. :p
However, if you'd like, I could message you the questions and after you bold your answers, I could clarify your result.
Regardless, thank you for taking the test. Would you happen to have any suggestions for improving it?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, 471, it got it right, good job test.