• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] ENFJ with enneagram 5, is that possible?

violinkey10

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I am more than sure that ENFJ description suits me pretty well.. But now I'm confused about my Enneagram. When I first made the Enneagram test and it was 2w3, I was like hmm it could be, I mean "The helper" pretty much pertains with ENFJ, I didn't read too much into it tbh, but lately I've been unconvinced with the discreption, I'm reading into it and it's like that is just a part of me being exaggerated, I mean I do have some 2 traits as well, but I'm not convinced that it entirely fits me, it might be just how I am being perceived rather than what I really am.. Anyways, being for months in the journey of discovering myself, I came to more understanding and acceptance of who I am, thus I decided to do it once again and figure out what it might be, it turned out I am 5 with balanced wings (?!), and as I read the description, I thought to myself "yes yes I can relate to that, at least most of it" I feel like it's describing the side of me that I am not admitting or taking notice on.. But on the other hand, it's rare that ENFJ and 5 can be in the same person, I know any MBIT type can be any Enneagram.. However what do you guys think of that? Do you suggest that I do further questionnaire? Feel free to ask me questions.. Thank you ^_^
Honestly I think Tritype will help You understand Enneagram better. Everyone has a heart, head and gut based type, it's more accurate than Enneagram itself. (I know it's been 5 years, but I was wondering if there is an ENFJ with 5 as enneagram type, so here I am.) Also I hope You figured it out since then. ^^