User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Default For gut people: Do you see yourself as angry ?

This is something that is on my mind offen over the last few months: how big is the difference between the anger you see in yourself and anger others seem to see in you ?

I always saw myself as a fairly celebral person, especially since I am and I was surrounded with them. I live to study things, get new information, do something with conclusions ... but there seems to be the side of me that I ignore in a certain way since it is just a part of me and I always presumed that others also have it beneath their skin. For example I used video games in order to shoot stuff and wage virtual wars since I was 5, this is so in me that I don't notice it but to many see such behaviour is scary. The other day I said to my mother "Well, then I will talk about it to the dad about it" and she was all like "Ok, ok but please don't yell at him" and I my mind I was "WTF?". I had a conversation with one girl recently as she asked me to quiet down. Due to circumatances that totally were not my wish I ended in a few physical fights then I was younger and didn't lost a single one of them. However often I was rated as a person that you don't want to provoke ... etc.

All of this isn't that much spectacular but though my entire life there are these situations when my picture of myself and my anger is out of touch with what I seem to be to others. Is this just me or this is typical for all gut people ?
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

It can be huge. I also hear - don't yell. Yelling = anger. Sorry but no it does not, not in every case. That's almost impossible to get people to understand. It's not common for me to yell much anymore and it's rare that I get that angry but hey, sometimes the circumstances call for it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes biohazard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default For gut people: Do you see yourself as angry ?

I don't know about other gut people, but I am viewed as a strong and stubborn person, and often accused of being an angry person, I think I am.. Though I know I am reasonable at the same time..
    When someone get on my nerves they would not like the side of me that they will see, I don't usually get myself into physical fights, but I the last fight a had with a man in the street when I was driving, it was not physical but I tried hard to not beat him up in the middle of the street hahaha it's really not easy to get me THAT angry..
    I have an ESTP best friend who sounds like an angry person but I think there's always a rational reason for her anger
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I don't know about other gut people, but I am viewed as a strong and stubborn person, and often accused of being an angry person, I think I am.. Though I know I am reasonable at the same time..
    When someone get on my nerves they would not like the side of me that they will see, I don't usually get myself into physical fights, but I the last fight a had with a man in the street when I was driving, it was not physical but I tried hard to not beat him up in the middle of the street hahaha it's really not easy to get me THAT angry..
    I have an ESTP best friend who sounds like an angry person but I think there's always a rational reason for her anger

Well, you have desintegration point towards 8 so this is hardly a surprise.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Well, you have desintegration point towards 8 so this is hardly a surprise.
    How is that hardly a surprise Is it not surprise for an ENFJ? Do you think I have an 8 vibe?

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

How is that hardly a surprise
    From theoretical point of view: when you desintegrate you show negative traits of type 8 and that is clearly anger.

From more personal side: I simply don't have a hard time seeing you explode into peoples faces from time to time.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

From theoretical point of view: when you desintegrate you show negative traits of type 8 and that is clearly anger.

From more personal side: I simply don't have a hard time seeing you explode into peoples faces from time to time.
    You evil-doer ENTJ! I bet you'd be happy to see me do that, you'd just sit back and watch haha

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    It can be huge. I also hear - don't yell. Yelling = anger. Sorry but no it does not, not in every case. That's almost impossible to get people to understand. It's not common for me to yell much anymore and it's rare that I get that angry but hey, sometimes the circumstances call for it.

So in the case yelling isn't equal to anger then what is really yelling in you opinion ?

You evil-doer ENTJ! I bet you'd be happy to see me do that, you'd just sit back and watch haha

Well I got to know a few ENFJs over the years and each of them has well covered up dark side, no matter how nice they seem to be. Therefore I presume that they all have it. :confession:
    Likes geedoenfj, ChocolateMoose123 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Well I got to know a few ENFJs over the years and each of them has well covered up dark side, no matter how nice they seem to be. Therefore I presume that they all have it. :confession:
    We need the dark side to balance the nice side

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes ChocolateMoose123 liked this post

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I find ENFJs to be quietly competitive. Anyway as a gut type I think anger governs a lot of my actions.
    Likes Hard liked this post