• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Love is Just a Wing Away

Starry

So this is an actual *thing*. It's just a bit unfortunate that I read about this thing long before I noticed it was a thing for me and have no recollection of where, what, when, why and how I came about this information...hopefully someone else has heard of it.

But apparently, someone-somewhere thinks compatibility is just a wing away... so for me as a 7w6...I would be well matched with 6w5 and 8w7. And I do find that I feel an affinity with...not so much the Ps...but the Js at 6w5 and 8w7.

So I was just wondering if anyone else feels a sense of compatibility/connection with their wing away points?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I think a lot of 5's aren't really my idea of a good romantic/connection/chemistry match.

á´…eparted

passages
I could see myself in a relationship with a 2, but I have a difficult time seeing myself in a relationship with a 9. I would get too frustrated.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you think of yourself as a 4w3 or 4w5 cascade?

I really have no idea tbh. Most people on here I think type me as 4w5, as I have more of a cerebral vibe, but I honestly dislike researching and 5 stuff kind of annoys me (though I have a good friend who is a 5, so I can like them/connect). For a while I called myself 4w3, but I don't know.

Edit: Chemistry wise I am drawn to extroverts.

Starry

I really have no idea tbh. Most people on here I think type me as 4w5, as I have more of a cerebral vibe, but I honestly dislike researching and 5 stuff kind of annoys me (though I have a good friend who is a 5, so I can like them/connect). For a while I called myself 4w3, but I don't know.

I would put you at 4w3 if I had my way...so that would be 3w2 and 5w4 for you...again...if I ruled the world haha. No? Nothing? I wish I could remember where I read about this.

Starry

I could see myself in a relationship with a 2, but I have a difficult time seeing myself in a relationship with a 9. I would get too frustrated.

I could actually see you in a powerhouse relationship with a 2w3...like the two of you would be unstoppable.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would put you at 4w3 if I had my way...so that would be 3w2 and 5w4 for you...again...if I ruled the world haha. No? Nothing? I wish I could remember where I read about this.

The Starry typing method is good enough for me! :smile: I do think in terms of chemistry I would be more drawn to 3's. Though I think it would take a very particular type of 3 for me.

Starry

The Starry typing method is good enough for me! :smile: I do think in terms of chemistry I would be more drawn to 3's. Though I think it would take a very particular type of 3 for me.

I don't know why this is making me laugh haha.

Seriously, though I could totally see you in a relationship with a 3.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't really know the Enneagram types of the guys I've dated. Except for one. I dated an 8w9, and it was an absolute disaster.

I suppose my matches would be 5 and 7.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well i dated an eight who thinks he's a nine but i might be a nine too shit idk i may have nothing to add to this. carry on. :D

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I tend to get along well with 9's, I forgot to add. (Well, not sure if they're 9's or just ISFPs.)

Starry

well i dated an eight who thinks he's a nine but i might be a nine too shit idk i may have nothing to add to this. carry on. :D

I was just thinking with how many people are enneagram mistyped this was probably a misguided thread start on my behalf haha...but it will still be interesting to me if people choose to respond. Hey, I just like hearing about who like who and what.

Also...while I can see why you are currently thinking 9 for yourself...I can't really see 9 as your core type. Everything you've ever said to me is just so not 9 to me...but who knows that's just me.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
What if [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] just became TC's Enneagram consult and started answering everyone's loose type-me questions? :wink:

Edit: Fucking shit, I keep putting the wrong goddamn wink face in.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like the idea of 3s (particularly when ENFJ), but we never seem to connect romantically. I notice a lot of them hold people at arm's lengths to keep their image intact and that they have extremely high ideals for a partner because it's all a part of their image (and perhaps a way of keeping people at a distance - no one is "good enough"). As charming as they can be, I feel like they'll always be too in love with themselves.

I've briefly dated 5s (INTPs) and it always combusts because we argue over theoretical stuff and take it way too seriously. I think the physical aspect could be missing too. I'd like someone a bit more sensual.

I guess as with any other type, being emotionally stable and mature and capable of intimacy is necessary.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was just thinking with how many people are enneagram mistyped this was probably a misguided thread start on my behalf haha...but it will still be interesting to me if people choose to respond. Hey, I just like hearing about who like who and what.

Also...while I can see why you are currently thinking 9 for yourself...I can't really see 9 as your core type. Everything you've ever said to me is just so not 9 to me...but who knows that's just me.
i'm not currently thinking about it. i tested that a couple years ago and thought holy shit maybe i totally am...but haven't ever fully decided.

i like hearing about compatibility within types for some reason too.

Starry

What if [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] just became TC's Enneagram consult and started answering everyone's loose type-me questions? :newwink:

Edit: Fucking shit, I keep putting the wrong goddamn wink face in.

What? What is "everyone's loose type-me questions"? (I'm embarrassed that I don't understand what that is ha)

Like..."I'm so hot for 5w4s Starry"

Me: Well....OBVIOUSLY...you are 6w5 cp

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
What? What is "everyone's loose type-me questions"? (I'm embarrassed that I don't understand what that is ha)

Like..."I'm so hot for 5w4s Starry"

Me: Well....OBVIOUSLY...you are 6w5 cp

Starry thinks everyone is a 6w5 cp.

I dunno like you know how people just randomly make posts like "Am I a 9w1???" You could be like, "Nah son, you're a 4w5." Y'know?