• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Love is Just a Wing Away

Duffy

I want to create a list of all the people I have tried to type as 6w5cp

[MENTION=8459]Arclight[/MENTION] <--But Arclight knew he was 6w5 at one point and then switched to 5w4 I believe...just like EVERY SINGLE 6w5 LIKES TO DO.
[MENTION=22109]Evee[/MENTION]

@TyphOn
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]
[MENTION=122]marm[/MENTION]

In that list, forever is a 6w7, if he/she is indeed a 6. You over-type wing 5. I think this member is similar to you with mbti being the major difference.

[MENTION=25411]Duffy[/MENTION] I think is

Do you have a feel for my mbti type as well?

Re: thread topic. So as to not completely derail this lovely thread. It depends on the person for me, so no particular leanings to any type, let alone any wing. I hate to cop-out like that, but it is what it is.

Starry

In that list, forever is a 6w7, if he/she is indeed a 6. You over-type wing 5. I think this member is similar to you with mbti being the major difference.

Re: thread topic. So as to not completely derail this lovely thread. It depends on the person for me, so no particular leanings to any type, let alone any wing. I hate to cop-out like that, but it is what it is.

Yes, I openly admit I see 6w7 very differently than the rest of the folks here.

You strike me as an ISTP with high Ni use so you seem INFJ at times.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I actually don't feel this connection at all.

If anything, I look at 9w8 and 2w3 and am both fascinated and repulsed by them. Not repulsed as in disgusted, but as in driven away. Like I can't get too close. Not sure why exactly.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

We've never spoken. Have you been observing me? :huh:

While I do like Starry very much so, I understand we are very different from one another, and that isn't a bad thing really.

Starry

People I've secretly typed as 6w5
[MENTION=24042]Sal[/MENTION]ome
[MENTION=5398]Edgar[/MENTION] <-That's just because I want to date him though and I don't think he's necessarily counterphobic...but he's 6w5 "above water" with near equal use of Ni/Te

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
5w4 sounds good. 7w6, I don't think would be the right fit for me.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was totally kidding my sweetness

Oh haha. Jokes are on a different plane of existence than me right now because I'm having a breakdown again.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
if [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] is taking the 6w5s then i'll take the 8w7s :smooch:

thinking about it now i wonder how many people i'm close with are actually 6...i feel like i know a lot of people who could probably be 6s or might have tested as 6 every now and then but i've never gotten to know them on intimate terms - mostly because i detect a sense of neediness or emotional baggage that i'm unwilling to take on so i keep my distance once the flag's been raised. in that sense dating a 6w5 may require a little more reassurance than i can handle.

i'm close friends with a few 8w7s and we feed off of each other's energy and create something that ends up being so fun and energizing that i could totally see me falling for one. i've never heard of this theory somewhere but i'm a supporter of it...but then again i'm a supporter of any compatibility theory that comes my way haha :tongue10:

but of course i'm willing to date any type since i don't really think about it before we start dating anyway :D (but i will never date a leo again)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think myself an eight would do well and if i'm actually a nine...i guess the fact that my exhusband was a 1 would fit.

Starry

if [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] is taking the 6w5s then i'll take the 8w7s :smooch:

Hold up...I'm merely talking about the people I've tried to pin the Scarlet 6w5cp on and Edgar...that's it. I definitely like me some 8w7 too. We must share.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So this is an actual *thing*. It's just a bit unfortunate that I read about this thing long before I noticed it was a thing for me and have no recollection of where, what, when, why and how I came about this information...hopefully someone else has heard of it.

But apparently, someone-somewhere thinks compatibility is just a wing away... so for me as a 7w6...I would be well matched with 6w5 and 8w7. And I do find that I feel an affinity with...not so much the Ps...but the Js at 6w5 and 8w7.

So I was just wondering if anyone else feels a sense of compatibility/connection with their wing away points?

My ENFP is a 7w6. So/sp :shrug:

Longest and best relationship I've been in.

Starry

Okay...I need to go but please keep answering because I'm loving it.

Duffy

We've never spoken. Have you been observing me? :huh:

You blew up in a couple of threads I read way back. I don't follow your posts, but that instance stuck with me.

While I do like Starry very much so, I understand we are very different from one another, and that isn't a bad thing really.

My singular numero uno opinion. One of a kind.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You blew up in a couple of threads I read way back. I don't follow your posts, but that instance stuck with me.

It isn't safe to assume one's entire personality is based on one instance.

My singular numero uno opinion. One of a kind.

Is that sarcasm?

Ingrid in grids

I've always been partial to 8s, and particularly 8w9s. I can't say I've met any 1w9s, but I'd like to.

I tend not to put much stock into relationship pairing theories though.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So this is an actual *thing*. It's just a bit unfortunate that I read about this thing long before I noticed it was a thing for me and have no recollection of where, what, when, why and how I came about this information...hopefully someone else has heard of it.

But apparently, someone-somewhere thinks compatibility is just a wing away... so for me as a 7w6...I would be well matched with 6w5 and 8w7. And I do find that I feel an affinity with...not so much the Ps...but the Js at 6w5 and 8w7.

So I was just wondering if anyone else feels a sense of compatibility/connection with their wing away points?

5w6 and 3w2? No. Like cascadeco, 5s are particularly frustrating for me.

For the most part, 678 is my happy place. Particular soft spot for 7w6s.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dated an enneagram 5w4 and I think we did have a good level of mutal understanding and a lot of similarities in our personalities. But I can't really imagne myself dating a 3w4, 3s in general are a little annoying and draining for me, not even mentioning how rare 3w4s are.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So by this my choices would be a 6w7, and a 8w9? I do not have the patience necessary for a e6, and the push pull dynamic they have is incredibly trying. As for 8w9, I have absolutely no clue as to how that would go down; It was the best of times and the worst of times?