• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] (Dis)integration

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
It sort of feels as if I’m losing my mind. Fissuring with a great and terrible fury.

I don't know you...
but I am VERY sorry that 6 is your disintegration point. It's horrible enough as you core point =P

KitchenFly

I think learning about integration/disintegration is a great way to discover one's type. Reflect and think about how you are at your healthiest and unhealthiest. This can really help steer things away from stereotypes, I think.

However...I find it hard to find actual descriptions of integration and disintegration. I just hear, "4 disintegrates to 2." Are there any descriptions out there that actually explain this? Can I find information longer than just a sentence?

I think the movements between point energy and the integration point energy expression and the energy of the disintegrated point energy expression it evident in two ways, it is evident from an intimate understanding of each of the nine point energies. And because our own instinct informers us indirectly because our sub conches is geared to relay identification.

The question becomes, what is the linked behavioural structure that bridges the to phenomena and structurally how dose it work within natures fixed design within the mechanism mechanics that serpent and make posable thought and its delivery, reason being, because it is a constant.

I think I have the basic, the basic pattern worked out.

It involves a synergy between actions involving the two wings for the primary types 3 - 9 - 6 and 2 & 4 for point three, 1 & 8 for point nine, 7 & 5 for point six.

It all so involves the two remaining triangles (the personal) instinctual triangle and (team work) instinctual triangle. And six not so easy to see irregular triangle action that I don't see ever discussed on these type of forums dealing with the subjective material and working of psychometrics.

Well even though the level of topic subject matter on this forum and others like personality cafe is mostly at the Dick and Dora reading level I resist the temptation to react and hit out in frustration and hope that by the language demonstrated by the topic host this topic is and invitation from an all participant from the old enneagram institute we'd sight to think a little deeper into the structural work or things.

Like I said a subject I do not and have never witnessed been talked about is the Woking action of the six lesser visible instinctual irregular triangles and it is sad because it seems to me there is a working connection with each of the nine energies nine personality point energies.

Before I forget to mention it I also suspect from my intuitive inter reflection upon the working of the structural pattern what is similar of the six energies is that it seems to me to remind me of two things or two anomalies that are lesser understood seem to me to be linked within the working proses sees or processes, the movement of electricity and possibly Gravity. I mention gravity because point nine and the remaining eight point may have theoretical like with the concept of there being eight fields and gravity at the fundamental cosmological level hosting the game we all are partaking within.

But anyway the movement of electrical energy, the firing of synapses within the brain and understanding the action as a sub language seeming from a primary fractal like the Enneagram as a set of fraction influencing moment in nature perhaps electrical movement reason being grater nature may need an immediate coding system a language for commands to be relayed between working parts.

Any way it all gets to difficult out side of a general big picture impression of what maybe so underlying the working of greater natures working madani cal order within nature and in our case organic nature, the mind of man.

Any way the six triangles. For example today I way watching a coworker doing his thing as a new employee who started the same time as me fight to the top of the leader ladder by metaphorically climbing over the top of coworkers who are moving up the ladder and happily stepping on there finger to speed up the ladder and burn other learner trainees by developing Union in working relationships with people with established power and position and lying about coworkers to cover his own mistakes by blaming them for his errors as a way to manipulate himself speedily up the ladder in to the limited number of permanent position up for offer. He is a 9w1 So/Sp.

So today I was watching his personality fluxing away as he in acted impulsively this behavioural pattern that seemed to be instinctually driven. The one of the six triangles as a So/Sp he was utilising was 8-1-2 and it causes the point Four energy at the instinctive level to be active in sink with the energy with the point Severn energy attitudinal justification is provided from the point Severn energy and impulsive behavioural scope sustained seems to be drawn from the the point Four instinctual drive energy.

Anyway as usual in the hope to provide a full understanding or clear impression I have gotten of track some what..

The mechanism seems to have several parts a neutral, the primary points must activate both wings to be correctly active, this is one switch and is connected connected to the two triangles and separates the six regular triangles as a separate set set of unit reactions. A core may exist between all nine points that unites the separate mechanical actions because both primary types and secondary types both have all six primary types and all twelve secondary types have two wing.

All though I have not been exactly clear I have tried to provide all the basic parts.

So for the so/sp point two is the third point of the regular triangle.
So for the so/sx point four is the third point of the regular triangle.
So for the sx/sp point one is the third point of the regular triangle.
So for the sx/so point eight is the third point of the regular triangle.
So for the sp/sx point five is the third point of the regular triangle.
So for the sp/so point severn is the third point of the regular triangle.

I have only thought it though to this point and my observation seem to be related to stress lead actions, but thinking about in the moment with the ideas of integration and disintegration an other set of six irregular triangles maybe warranted involving the tree primary points, but that is just an instinctive lead assumption as a possibility. My first impression is that it maybe true because it came from a recalled impression of a Sp/So acquaintance who seems to draw upon point nine when functioning at moments form the higher levels of the levels of development like level: 4-3 or from the point of integration. Extremely funny and simple but witty humour seems also to be abundant as like an application of grease between moving parts preventing friction between differing personality energies. One could say point five is reached and points seven and four are active.

How to find actual descriptions,. Look at people.

That's partly why I typed all this out, to help you look for your self, I have given you a kind of map to help you understand the terrain you will have to make sense of in order survey the terrain for your self.

For example I am a sx/sp and I just utilised the point one it is visible in the statement "Look at people." that's how simple it works it's a mechanical thing, you just need to get used to seeing it, it's right there people use it all the time. It's there to be seen.look and describe what you see is happening mechanically.