• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram Inventory Updated (and with changed format)

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's just the way the stats predict it should go. That's not to say there aren't better ways to score this.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

I changed my mind. I don't actually understand. Could you say a little bit more about these stats you're referring to?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining.

I changed my mind. I don't actually understand. Could you say a little bit more about these stats you're referring to?

It depends on how well the test statements actually correspond to enneagram types

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It depends on how well the test statements actually correspond to enneagram types

That of course would be true for any inventory. My question is more about why you designed your test to pick up some types with more frequency than others.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That of course would be true for any inventory. My question is more about why you designed your test to pick up some types with more frequency than others.

That's just the way the stats predict it. I said this on the other enneagram inventory thread where I stated that type 2 was least likely and type 8 most likely predicted. This is the same test with a different question format. The other thread has a different score key.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's just the way the stats predict it. I said this on the other enneagram inventory thread where I stated that type 2 was least likely and type 8 most likely predicted. This is the same test with a different question format. The other thread has a different score key.

I'm still confused about which stats you're talking about. Are these stats for the occurrence of types in a population from some other source or what?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thanks again for the fresh inventory. Not sure if you're still keeping track of results for adjustments.

From the old version:
5w4 3w4 9w8. I'm adjusting for the slight type 8 bias on the test that I haven't worked out yet. 6 1 and2 (the so-called compliant types) were your 3 lowest scores, 6 being the lowest.

According to Personalitycafe (who got it from someone else) "The 935, or 539 is a very mediating tritype, this is the person who wants to mediate conflict amongst people in a detached way, less inclined to be fluid and artistic but is rather personable and detached. You can get kind of a robotic feel much like the 531."

From the new version:

E1: 27
E2: 25
E3: 48
E4: 42
E5: 66
E6: 30
E7: 57
E8: 60
E9: 45

5w4 8w7 3w4

The compliant triad still had the lowest scores but the 9-fix changed to an 8-fix. Your original phrasing gives me the impression I probably scored 8-fix on the first version as well but it and 9 were close enough that you gave it priority due to 8s over-representation.

I'll note that I only used one X this time compared to the 3 or 4 on the last one. That probably had some affect as well.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can't open the new score sheet, could you score this for me? Thanks.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You just stated on another thread that you identify as 9 sp.

That was the description in the op that I related to the most in that thread, yes

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't open the new score sheet, could you score this for me? Thanks.

Ok. I'm returning to the old score sheet, I don't like the new one as much.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why did you set it up that way?

I've returned it to its original format. That took about 3 hours. So the answer to your question is: because I knew it would take a long time to change it.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've returned it to its original format. That took about 3 hours. So the answer to your question is: because I knew it would take a long time to change it.

Haha ok. I still don't get it but you do you, Mal. Interested to see where you go with this next. :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha ok. I still don't get it but you do you, Mal. Interested to see where you go with this next. :)

The type columns add up to almost the same number, as close as I can get to an even 70. This is how I had it originally. The reason for it all is given in the original thread.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took your test! Decided it was easier to put put my answers right in the document and attach it in a post.

View attachment 16051

[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] convinced me that I need to change my scoring method. I'm now using the original method. For you I now have:
6w5, 9w1, 4w5.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] convinced me that I need to change my scoring method. I'm now using the original method. For you I now have:
6w5, 9w1, 4w5.

Mine still the same?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

After readjusting my score key back to the original format from another thread, you now have 594 as your tritype. 4 and 6 were tied for wings. 9w1.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
After readjusting my score key back to the original format from another thread, you now have 594 as your tritype. 4 and 6 were tied for wings. 9w1.

Hmmmm... Nuts.

What's the point of these studies anyways? To have a good free version, isolate a discrete core and boundaries for cores and wings, or just practice in test making?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thank again for doing one of these, [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION].

with the adjusted score key, you have 5w4, 4w5, 9w1.