• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram Inventory Updated (and with changed format)

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here is Mal's inventory for people who can't or won't download the document. Let me know if I made any mistakes in transferring it. I'll fix it right up.

Remember:
Choose one from column A or Column B. X if you don't know.

Column AColumn B
1. Rarely pressures others to change their views, dislikes selling, less comfortable using negotiationEnjoys selling, comfortable using negotiation, likes to change other people’s view
2. Happy to let others take charge, dislikes telling people what to do, unlikely to take the leadLikes to be in charge, takes the lead, tells others what to do, takes control
3. Holds back from criticizing others, may not express own views, unprepared to put forward own opinionsFreely expresses opinions, makes disagreement clear, prepared to criticize others
4.Accepts majority decisions, prepared to follow the consensusPrefers to follow own approach, prepared to disregard majority decisions
5.Quiet and reserved in groups, dislikes being center of attentionLively and animated in groups, talkative, enjoys attention
6.Comfortable spending time away from people, values time spent alone, seldom misses the company of othersEnjoys others’ company, likes to be around people, can miss the company of others
7.Feels more comfortable in less formal situations, can feel awkward when first meeting peopleFeels comfortable when first meeting people, at ease in formal situations
8.Makes strengths and achievements known, talks about personal successDislikes discussing achievements, keeps quiet about personal success
9.Prepared to make decisions without consultation, prefers to make decisions aloneConsults widely, involves others in decision making, less likely to make decisions alone
10.Selective with sympathy and support, remains detached from others’ personal problems Sympathetic and considerate towards others, helpful and supportive, gets involved in others’ problems
11.Prefers dealing with opinions and feelings rather than facts and figures, likely to avoid using statisticsLikes working with numbers, enjoys analyzing statistical information, bases decisions on facts and figures
12.Does not focus on potential limitations, dislikes critically analyzing information, rarely looks for errors or mistakesCritically evaluates information, looks for potential limitations, focuses upon errors
13.Does not question the reasons for people’s behavior, tends not to analyze peopleTries to understand motives and behaviors, enjoys analyzing people
14.Favors changes to work methods, prefers new approaches, less conventionalPrefers well established methods, favors a more conventional approach
15.Prefers to deal with practical rather than theoretical issues, dislikes dealing with abstract conceptsInterested in theories, enjoys discussing abstract concepts
16.More likely to build on than generate ideas, less inclined to be creative and inventive Generates new ideas, enjoys being creative, thinks of original solutions
17.Prefers routine, is prepared to do repetitive work, does not seek varietyPrefers variety, tries out new things, likes changes to regular routine, can become bored by repetitive work
18.Behaves consistently across situations, unlikely to behave differently with different peopleChanges behavior to suit the situation, adapts approach to different people
19.More likely to focus upon immediate than long-term issues, less likely to take a strategic perspectiveTakes a long-term view, sets goals for the future, more likely to take a strategic perspective
20.Unlikely to become preoccupied with detail, less organized and systematic, dislikes tasks involving detailFocuses on detail, likes to be methodical, organized and systematic, may become preoccupied with detail
21.Sees deadlines as flexible, prepared to leave some tasks unfinishedFocuses on getting things finished, persists until the job is done
22.Not restricted by rules and procedures, prepared to break rules, tends to dislike bureaucracyFollows rules and regulations, prefers clear guidelines, finds it difficult to break rules
23.Tends to feel tense, finds it difficult to relax, can find it hard to unwind after workFinds it easy to relax, rarely feels tense, generally calm and untroubled
24.Feels calm before important occasions, less affected by key events, free from worryFeels nervous before important occasions, worries about things going wrong
25.Sensitive, easily hurt by criticism, upset by unfair comments or insultsNot easily offended, can ignore insults, may be insensitive to personal criticism
26.Concerned about the future, expects things to go wrong, focuses on negative aspects of a situationExpects things will turn out well, looks to the positive aspects of a situation, has an optimistic view of the future
27.Wary of others’ intentions, finds it difficult to trust others, unlikely to be fooled by peopleTrusts people, sees others as reliable and honest, believes what others say
28.Openly expresses feelings, finds it difficult to conceal feelings, displays emotion clearlyCan conceal feelings from others, rarely displays emotion
29.Likes to take things at a steady pace, dislikes excessive work demandsThrives on activity, likes to keep busy, enjoys having a lot to do
30.Dislikes competing with others, feels that taking part is more important than winningHas a need to win, enjoys competitive activities, dislikes losing
31.Sees career progression as less important, looks for achievable rather than highly ambitious targetsAmbitious and career-centered, likes to work to demanding goals and targets
32.Tends to be cautious when making decisions, likes to take time to reach conclusionsMakes fast decisions, reaches conclusions quickly, less cautious

And a blank thingy for answers if needed:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks. I'm surprised by that 5 core.

And I just realized I mis-marked 12 and 18. 12 should be B and 18 A. I don't know if that'll change anything though.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine is attached.

X Rate: 12.5%

Attachments

• Nixie.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 7

Brains

1. B
2. B
3. B
4. X. Completely depends on if it's eg. business or not. Sabotaging others' effort for petty stubbornness is not okay. If you can leave, do.
5. B
6. Both, but B I guess
7. This question should really be split. Like meeting people, less formality. Would say B.
8. B
9. B
10. X
11. X
12. B
13. B
14. B
15. Both heavily, more A. Theory has to get rather detached for me to grow disinterested with it.
16. A
17. B
18. A
19. B
20. B
21. B
22. The larger the org, the more rules are simply a necessity. Don't mind breaking them if it doesn't hurt others.
23. B
24. Not an iceman but generally don't worry about things overmuch.
25. B
26. A
27. A
28. B
29. B
30. B, don't mind losing.
31. A
32. A

Overall good choices, but I'd definitely break some or most of the double/multiple statements into separate items. Some of the things lumped together are not necessarily things which people have the same attitude to.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i should probably provide full disclosure too since i no longer have my type listed and senza did it. very close. i type as 6w7/9w1 (both are very strong) 4w3

You just stated on another thread that you identify as 9 sp.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And I just realized I mis-marked 12 and 18. 12 should be B and 18 A. I don't know if that'll change anything though.

I already have 12 as B and 18 as A for you. Am I psychic?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's the score sheet.

View attachment 16062

You probably already know this but the scoring as it stands right now is overestimating some types while underestimating others. For example, from a preliminary scan, there's a possible total of 117 points available for type 8 and only 69 for type 2.

Similarly, there's a total of 23 responses (most of them worth 5 points) that contribute to the type 5 score and only 19 responses that contribute to the type 4 score (most of them worth 4 points).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You probably already know this but the scoring as it stands right now is overestimating some types while underestimating others. For example, from a preliminary scan, there's a possible total of 117 points available for type 8 and only 69 for type 2.

Similarly, there's a total of 23 responses (most of them worth 5 points) that contribute to the type 5 score and only 19 responses that contribute to the type 4 score (most of them worth 4 points).

I know.