• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] How to integrate anger into your social life ?

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
Response to OP:

Quit obsessing over the people and stuff that make you angry in the first place. Recommended book: "13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do," by Amy Morin.

Check the reviews at Amazon: 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success: Amy Morin: 9780062358295: Amazon.com: Books

Yeah, I know. Self-help book. But whatever. It's a whole book by an expert on the subject, and she's actually on the mark. Amy Morin defines "mental strength" as "improving your ability to regulate your emotions, manage your thoughts, and behave in a positive manner, despite your circumstances." Get a little more control and confidence in your life, and you'll be a lot less angry overall.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I should have listen to my intuition when it said that this thread is a bad idea.

Response to OP:

Quit obsessing over the people and stuff that make you angry in the first place. Recommended book: "13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do," by Amy Morin.

Check the reviews at Amazon: 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success: Amy Morin: 9780062358295: Amazon.com: Books

Yeah, I know. Self-help book. But whatever. It's a whole book by an expert on the subject, and she's actually on the mark. Amy Morin defines "mental strength" as "improving your ability to regulate your emotions, manage your thoughts, and behave in a positive manner, despite your circumstances." Get a little more control and confidence in your life, and you'll be a lot less angry overall.

Yes, but you must understand that I am comming from the place that shouldn't exist by the laws of common sense.

Therefore I have made a thread which I link when people don't believe me. (and that isn't even a full story)

Link

Living as ENTJ in a environment like this is like being ultra liberal, HIV positive black gay guy in one of the America's red states. You can hide your tendencies but you fundamantally don't fit in.

Therefore that leaves me only one real choice and that is to be myself even I will cause intimidation and headaches even more often. I wasn't asking this strictly for myself but to reduce damage on others, since 80% of people around me is observably more emotinally fragile than me.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I should have listen to my intuition when it said that this thread is a bad idea.

Yes, but you must understand that I am coming from the place that shouldn't exist by the laws of common sense.

Therefore I have made a thread which I link when people don't believe me. (and that isn't even a full story)

Link

Living as ENTJ in a environment like this is like being ultra liberal, HIV positive black gay guy in one of the America's red states. You can hide your tendencies but you fundamantally don't fit in.

Therefore that leaves me only one real choice and that is to be myself even I will cause intimidation and headaches even more often. I wasn't asking this strictly for myself but to reduce damage on others, since 80% of people around me is observably more emotionally fragile than me.

Sorry, but what's the question? You referenced your other thread and said some stuff, but not really sure what you're asking in this post.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Sorry, but what's the question? You referenced your other thread and said some stuff, but not really sure what you're asking in this post.

The point of this thread was simply to ask if anyone else has a problem with comming as cold, opinioned and similar to that ... and did they solve that problem.

But since this is American forum it is simply wrong place to ask despite the fact that it is psychology based forum.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The point of this thread was simply to ask if anyone else has a problem with coming as cold, opinioned and similar to that ... and did they solve that problem.

But since this is American forum it is simply wrong place to ask despite the fact that it is psychology based forum.

Oh, well, I have a close friend irl that types as entj, talks about similar stuff, and your questions in the other thread are similar to stuff she says all the time, or at least used to, but I think she's going through a personality shift now away from such.