• 478 - Messenger

7 4.90%
  • 479 - Gentle spirit

9 6.29%
  • I don't know my type

6 4.20%
12311 Last

Default Which is your tritype ?

I never saw a thread like this and I think we could really use one. So, what are you ?
    Likes fetus, Cloudpatrol liked this post

I think this could be of use here.

Gut: physical presence in the way that a person takes up space.
    -8 fixers take up space unapologetically and just seem solid...
    -9 fixers take up space apologetically and seem unsubstantial physically in the unhealthier levels while more in flow in the healthier levels
    -1 fixers take up space somewhere in between, rigid, tense, clenched

Heart: information a person consciously or unconsciously presents about him/herself.
    -2 fixers present as more unimportant, humble, a 'servant'...
    -3 fixers present as more of a consistent winner, sometimes regal....
    -4 fixers present as more intense, self-referential, deep, sometimes erratic

Head: orientation towards thinking and ideas.
    -5 fixers think more for the delight of 'big ideas' about human behavior and creating new concepts to keep reality aligned with their 'cerebral landscape'...
    -6 fixers think more for the responsibility of assessing and defending current beliefs/people to figure out what/who is reliable and what they can be certain about...
    -7 fixers think more for the delight of staying on the move (mentally or physically) in search of new ideas to stimulate their minds with

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

135 - Technical Expert/Objectivist:

From PersonalityCafe Tritype Thread

If you are a 135, you are diligent, focused and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, efficient and wise. Highly rational, you seek systems and procedures. Detail oriented, you like mathematical concepts and finding ways to breakdown and understand complex material. You are very precise and good with your hands.

Your life mission is to be focused and to use your powers of observation to achieve goals. A true technical expert, you feel happiest when you use your knowledge and precision skills to create, achieve and teach.

You can be so focused on what you perceive is accurate, effective and logical that you can appear to be cold and distant. Your attention to detail is so critical in your life that the key is to recognize that it governs your decisions.
    "One man is worth ten thousand if he is extraordinary" - Heraclitus

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    147 sp/so

The 137 tritype has always resonated most with me.

This description especially:

Quote Originally Posted by Personality Cafe thread
    137 – The Systems Builder Archetype

If you are a 137, you are diligent, ambitious and innovative. You want to be ethical, efficient and upbeat. You are self-motivated and want to achieve your goals in a positive and effective way. You want to do your best and want to enjoy doing it. You focus on success and seek ways to measure it.

Your life mission is to figure out what needs to be done and find a pleasant way to do it. A true perfectionist, you are happiest when you enjoy life while successfully meeting your goals.

You can be so focused on what others view as appropriate, positive and successful that you miss seeing what is necessary and truly important to you.
    Link here: The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions

I'd emphasize the parts I relate to, in bold, but then the entire quote would be in bold.
    ”We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.”

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/4w5/7w8 sp/so (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Norrsken liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

9w1, 6w7, 4w3 sp/so
    Likes fetus liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Still working out my third, but I have a strong leaning towards a 7 and 4 being involved somewhere in the mix. 74X is the order I'm leaning towards presently, or possibly 7X4
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

Mover shaker, like an earthquake.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

I am returning from 4 fix to 3w4 with strong 4 wing. My 4ish traits are consequences of my life experiences but I really don't want to associate myself with that, however my environment is constantly pushing me new crap. (8 and 5 is enough alienation in the mix). On the other hand any real achievement here isn't likely, especially if you don't want to sell your ass. (sometimes even litterally)
    Also 853 is just too industrious for most people and they may sotonize me if I am too open. I really really like achievement but I prefer that it isn't something completely down to Earth. So 3w4 it is.
    Likes Kasia93 liked this post

459 - Contempative.
    If you are 459 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, an accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away into the private world of your making to ponder your thoughts and feelings keeps you from engaging with others. true contemplation leads to higher knowing that we are all connected in the universal unconscious.

I basically relate to EVERYTHING about the 359 tritype.

intellectual and clever, you find amiable and pleasant ways to manage difficult situations and relationships. often shy, you are slow to fully trust others and need time to more fully reveal yourself.

your life mission is to use your ability to unite opposing points of view, find compromise and create workable solutions. a true advocate (also, thinker), you are happiest when you can use your skills to be helpful and judicial.

your blind spot is that you can be so reserved that your true nature remains hidden and underexpressed which can cause you to appear aloof and indifferent. to feel in control, you may use withholding and punishment.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away and be a spectator before engaging denies you the opportunity to more fully be. true wisdom comes from following your higher guidance, revealing yourself to others and participating in life.

The 135, 358, and 359 tritypes are naturally inclined to be tenacious and persistent.
    I'd say that I show persistence in regard to goals and ideas, pursuing them until I'm satisfied I've learned all I can from a particular pursuit (3) or avenue of inquiry (5). And with people as well: I tend never to give up on people. I tend to avoid conflict and wait (often passively) for the other person to "come around." (9)
    359s are very incognito for the most part....but the 3 wants the attention even if the 5 and 9 are reluctant.. It is an interesting dichotomy.

The 3,5 and 9 all conceal who they are in favor of who they think they need to be. 3 adapts to their environment to give us their best image, the 5 wants camouflage to hide detection to feel safe and the 9 wants to match their environment and go along to get along. The 359 needs to adjust to avoid detection and scrutiny

the 359 is private and introspective
    and often pairs with a more assertive outgoing type like the 1 or 8.
    Likes EJCC liked this post