• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Which is your tritype ?

Select your tritype category

• Total voters

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I forget what book my friend was reading, but we eventually determined that I'm a 486 (or 468, though the strength of 8 is decidedly stronger than 6), and I'm very confident in it. In fact, my enneagram is the only typing I'm confident in, lol.

Ah, how things change. Now I'm incredibly sure of my MBTI, but I feel like I have no idea what my enneagram is. :rofl1:

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, how things change. Now I'm incredibly sure of my MBTI, but I feel like I have no idea what my enneagram is. :rofl1:
If you're really ISFP then you're most likely a 4, a 6 or a 9.

tired

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's changed slightly after getting typed and a thorough explination.

153 is mine.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I’m not sure. I’m DEFINITELY a 9 but that’s the only thing I’m sure about. That and my IV sp/so.
I identify strongly with the 4’s urge to find a “rescuer”. I withdrawal hard to protect my emotional well-being.
I never feel good enough.

I identify with the 5’s eccentricity, isolation and the need to know every possible outcome to any given event.

But I’m not as melancholic as both seem to present. I’m an insufferable optimist and I can (almost always) find something to laugh at even if I want to crawl into a hole and die.

I score high as a 2 in my tritype, but I am not nearly as personable and people pleasing (and upbeat) as they seem to be.
I tend to act as a 2, mostly, to ward off chaos- though there’s no denying that I have great affection for nearly everyone. I just prefer to stay at a distance- the counselor, mediator, spiritual guru. Never the person to just chill with or do things with.

So- 945 or 952 seem most likely.
I also identify with the fears and desires of the 4 and 5 moreso than the others- though 2 tugs at me as well.

Who knows lol