• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Which is your tritype ?

Select your tritype category

• Total voters

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I never saw a thread like this and I think we could really use one. So, what are you ? :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think this could be of use here.

Gut: physical presence in the way that a person takes up space.
-8 fixers take up space unapologetically and just seem solid...
-9 fixers take up space apologetically and seem unsubstantial physically in the unhealthier levels while more in flow in the healthier levels
-1 fixers take up space somewhere in between, rigid, tense, clenched

Heart: information a person consciously or unconsciously presents about him/herself.
-2 fixers present as more unimportant, humble, a 'servant'...
-3 fixers present as more of a consistent winner, sometimes regal....
-4 fixers present as more intense, self-referential, deep, sometimes erratic

Head: orientation towards thinking and ideas.
-5 fixers think more for the delight of 'big ideas' about human behavior and creating new concepts to keep reality aligned with their 'cerebral landscape'...
-6 fixers think more for the responsibility of assessing and defending current beliefs/people to figure out what/who is reliable and what they can be certain about...
-7 fixers think more for the delight of staying on the move (mentally or physically) in search of new ideas to stimulate their minds with

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
135 - Technical Expert/Objectivist:

From PersonalityCafe Tritype Thread

If you are a 135, you are diligent, focused and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, efficient and wise. Highly rational, you seek systems and procedures. Detail oriented, you like mathematical concepts and finding ways to breakdown and understand complex material. You are very precise and good with your hands.

Your life mission is to be focused and to use your powers of observation to achieve goals. A true technical expert, you feel happiest when you use your knowledge and precision skills to create, achieve and teach.

You can be so focused on what you perceive is accurate, effective and logical that you can appear to be cold and distant. Your attention to detail is so critical in your life that the key is to recognize that it governs your decisions.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The 137 tritype has always resonated most with me.

This description especially:

Personality Cafe thread said:
137 – The Systems Builder Archetype

If you are a 137, you are diligent, ambitious and innovative. You want to be ethical, efficient and upbeat. You are self-motivated and want to achieve your goals in a positive and effective way. You want to do your best and want to enjoy doing it. You focus on success and seek ways to measure it.

Your life mission is to figure out what needs to be done and find a pleasant way to do it. A true perfectionist, you are happiest when you enjoy life while successfully meeting your goals.

You can be so focused on what others view as appropriate, positive and successful that you miss seeing what is necessary and truly important to you.

Link here: The 27 Tritype/Archetype Descriptions

I'd emphasize the parts I relate to, in bold, but then the entire quote would be in bold.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

9w1, 6w7, 4w3 sp/so

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Still working out my third, but I have a strong leaning towards a 7 and 4 being involved somewhere in the mix. 74X is the order I'm leaning towards presently, or possibly 7X4

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am returning from 4 fix to 3w4 with strong 4 wing. My 4ish traits are consequences of my life experiences but I really don't want to associate myself with that, however my environment is constantly pushing me new crap. (8 and 5 is enough alienation in the mix). On the other hand any real achievement here isn't likely, especially if you don't want to sell your ass. (sometimes even litterally)
Also 853 is just too industrious for most people and they may sotonize me if I am too open. I really really like achievement but I prefer that it isn't something completely down to Earth. So 3w4 it is.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
459 - Contempative.
If you are 459 is described as being intuitive, knowledgeable, an accepting. You want to be original, wise and peaceful. Highly self aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved and self conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your feelings and ideas to others.

Your life mission is to delve deeply into the mysteries of life and share your insight with others. A true philosopher (also, contemplative), you are happiest when you can write about your discoveries and discuss them with others. Making sense of your world is a never ending quest.

You can be so focused on your inner world that you can become inhibited and appear to be indifferent to others. Insecure, you become moody and expect others to initiate and come toward you.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away into the private world of your making to ponder your thoughts and feelings keeps you from engaging with others. true contemplation leads to higher knowing that we are all connected in the universal unconscious.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I basically relate to EVERYTHING about the 359 tritype.

intellectual and clever, you find amiable and pleasant ways to manage difficult situations and relationships. often shy, you are slow to fully trust others and need time to more fully reveal yourself.

your life mission is to use your ability to unite opposing points of view, find compromise and create workable solutions. a true advocate (also, thinker), you are happiest when you can use your skills to be helpful and judicial.

your blind spot is that you can be so reserved that your true nature remains hidden and underexpressed which can cause you to appear aloof and indifferent. to feel in control, you may use withholding and punishment.

your growing edge is to recognize that your need to pull away and be a spectator before engaging denies you the opportunity to more fully be. true wisdom comes from following your higher guidance, revealing yourself to others and participating in life.

The 135, 358, and 359 tritypes are naturally inclined to be tenacious and persistent.
I'd say that I show persistence in regard to goals and ideas, pursuing them until I'm satisfied I've learned all I can from a particular pursuit (3) or avenue of inquiry (5). And with people as well: I tend never to give up on people. I tend to avoid conflict and wait (often passively) for the other person to "come around." (9)
359s are very incognito for the most part....but the 3 wants the attention even if the 5 and 9 are reluctant.. It is an interesting dichotomy.

The 3,5 and 9 all conceal who they are in favor of who they think they need to be. 3 adapts to their environment to give us their best image, the 5 wants camouflage to hide detection to feel safe and the 9 wants to match their environment and go along to get along. The 359 needs to adjust to avoid detection and scrutiny

the 359 is private and introspective
and often pairs with a more assertive outgoing type like the 1 or 8.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
127, 271, 712 - The Teacher: You want to be with people. You seek fun with a purpose, needing goals as well as time to play and celebrate. You love discovering new things and sharing what you learn with others. Your mission is to help those in need of guidance, hope, and inspiration. A true teacher, you are happiest when you can use your teaching skills to make learning a creative and enjoyable experience. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on what is appropriate and pleasing that you stop listening to your feelings, and rigidly maintain unrealistic ideals. You can also be hyper-focused on keeping things overly positive and upbeat. Your growing edge is to be willing to experience emotonal pain. You can be overly identified with positive emotions and appropriate behavior. Negative emotions teach us what we are feeling and are an important aspect of any decision making process.

I am type 7w8 sx subtype. I don't know if that archetype works with type 7. But that description really suits me.

People that know me tell me I'm the master and they are the pupils LOL But I don't like to hear that too often as I love to learn too from others as well.

I do have unrealistic ideals sometimes and when I realise it I change my plans and focus.

Negative emotions teach us what we are feeling and are an important aspect of any decision making process.

Yes, it took me a lot of time to understand that. :cry:

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
469 Seeker Archetype

If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. the 6 and 4 have the most self doubt along with the 9. The 4 doubts their feelings, the 6 their thoughts. 6s want reassurance, 4s want praise to offset their natural tendency to be shame sensitive. The 4 leading is more concerned with the Who am I question and hopes to 'someday' have that answered through constant introspection and referencing their own feelings. I can only speak from my own lens and say that the 6 leading is less identity focused. Who Am I doesn't enter the picture like the 4, and less reliance on needing to set themselves apart to resolve the philosophical dilemma.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4347]Virtual ghost[/MENTION], messenger is spelled massanger. :rofl1:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
974- Gentle Spirit

479 - This is the sort of sprite or fairy like tritype. There is a need to remain positive while still searching for meaning. The blindspot is that there is an attraction to magical thinking and missed opportunities to speak their truth so they find themselves glossing over negative feeling states in favor of something more comfortable or positive. When 4 is in charge there's a tendency to not see all the ways in which depression or sadness is evaded through this magical thinking process.

the life mission is that this is the true healer archetype. They are often found doing bodywork or other healing practices as these are the 3 types that have a desire to transform. They like to inspire people toward happiness through expressing their creativity in a peaceful non-intrusive way.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
[MENTION=4347]Virtual ghost[/MENTION], messenger is spelled massanger. :rofl1:

Well, English isn't my first first language and mistakes happen regardless of that.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]

Is is possible to fix the mistake in the poll ?

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Since everyone's doing it :p

259 Problem Solver Archetype

If you are a 259, you are caring, knowledgeable and accepting. You want to be helpful, wise and peaceful. You have a very shy, gentle and reserved nature that focuses on what is harmonious.

Your life mission is to find the information needed to help others manage their difficulties. A true problem solver, you are happiest when you are able to be in the role of a good Samaritan and help others find solutions.

You can be so focused on the helpful information you have collected that you can be too passive and miss opportunities that would allow true presence. You also have great pride in giving to others but not needing them.

5-9-2: rather easy-going, modest and amiable, these Fives are usually pleasant to have around because of their friendly nature and deeper understanding of the human needs and frailties. They are less judgemental and critical than other Fives and prefer to focus on the better side of things and people and work on exploring and improving these. They also have a somewhat holistic approach to life’s problems and questions – they tend to prefer the general to the particular and aren’t always very scientifically thorough.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w4
similar tritypes: 5-2-9, 9-5-2
flavours: agreeable, relaxed, friendly and spiritual

Probs explains why I've never felt as intellectual as INTP 5s are meant to be actually. And why I seriously think I'm pretty decent at understanding people's feelings most of the time, even if I still suck at acting based on it.
Also explains why I'm not a dick and don't hate humans that much lol, and can befriend 'non-intellectuals' quite fine.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Archetype: They are “diligent, intuitive, and inquisitive. You want to be ethical, original and certain. Morally focused, you have strong emotions and are inclined to voice your feelings and intuitions. You care deeply and want to help others improve their lives and the expectations they have of themselves.”
Core Triggers: Feeling wrong, inadequate and/or uncertain.
Core Fears: The core fears are of being wrong, bad, evil, angry, inappropriate, unqualified, corruptible, nonredeemable, condemned, being inadequate, emotionally cut off, mundane, ordinary, commonplace, being abandoned, fear itself, danger, being alone, cowardice, submitting, deviance, uncertainty, targeted, and chaos.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
269 Good Samaritan Archetype

269, 692, 926 - The Good Samaritan: You like people and want to find ways to engage with them. Your sense of pride comes from getting along with others and being of assistance. You are known for your easygoing and friendly disposition. Your life mission is to identify what is problematic and needed, then find peaceful solutions for those concerned. A true trouble-shooter, you are happiest when you can help others in conflict bridge their differences. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on being a peacemaker, tending to the needs of others and getting along with them that you can fail to voice your own truth and act in a timely manner. You are overly identified with being a 'nice' person. Your growing edge is to recognize that being nice does not always create peace and that being passive does not mean that you are nice. True charity comes from listening to your heart and acting in accordance with what is needed without strings attached even if it causes conflict.

My tritype is one of the aspects of my type I am most sure about. 6w7-2w3-9w1 or 2w3-6w7-9w1 (the 629 is supposedly the most 2-ish 6, so that might account for some of it). And holy shit, the bolded statement hit me hard. I actually had a conversation about that the other day.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
depends on which school you're referencing i suppose...