738 sx/so

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

127, 271, 712 - The Teacher: You want to be with people. You seek fun with a purpose, needing goals as well as time to play and celebrate. You love discovering new things and sharing what you learn with others. Your mission is to help those in need of guidance, hope, and inspiration. A true teacher, you are happiest when you can use your teaching skills to make learning a creative and enjoyable experience. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on what is appropriate and pleasing that you stop listening to your feelings, and rigidly maintain unrealistic ideals. You can also be hyper-focused on keeping things overly positive and upbeat. Your growing edge is to be willing to experience emotonal pain. You can be overly identified with positive emotions and appropriate behavior. Negative emotions teach us what we are feeling and are an important aspect of any decision making process.

I am type 7w8 sx subtype. I don't know if that archetype works with type 7. But that description really suits me.

People that know me tell me I'm the master and they are the pupils LOL But I don't like to hear that too often as I love to learn too from others as well.

I do have unrealistic ideals sometimes and when I realise it I change my plans and focus.

Negative emotions teach us what we are feeling and are an important aspect of any decision making process.

Yes, it took me a lot of time to understand that.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

Bizarre Love Triangle Puffypolma's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

469 Seeker Archetype

If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. the 6 and 4 have the most self doubt along with the 9. The 4 doubts their feelings, the 6 their thoughts. 6s want reassurance, 4s want praise to offset their natural tendency to be shame sensitive. The 4 leading is more concerned with the Who am I question and hopes to 'someday' have that answered through constant introspection and referencing their own feelings. I can only speak from my own lens and say that the 6 leading is less identity focused. Who Am I doesn't enter the picture like the 4, and less reliance on needing to set themselves apart to resolve the philosophical dilemma.
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix
    Likes helloxsanta liked this post

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

@Virtual ghost, messenger is spelled massanger.
    IxxP-Conscientious-Slytherin-Leisurely-Idiosyncratic-9w1-4w3-7w6-sp/so-LII-Ne

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
    -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

974- Gentle Spirit

479 - This is the sort of sprite or fairy like tritype. There is a need to remain positive while still searching for meaning. The blindspot is that there is an attraction to magical thinking and missed opportunities to speak their truth so they find themselves glossing over negative feeling states in favor of something more comfortable or positive. When 4 is in charge there's a tendency to not see all the ways in which depression or sadness is evaded through this magical thinking process.

the life mission is that this is the true healer archetype. They are often found doing bodywork or other healing practices as these are the 3 types that have a desire to transform. They like to inspire people toward happiness through expressing their creativity in a peaceful non-intrusive way.
    IxxP-Conscientious-Slytherin-Leisurely-Idiosyncratic-9w1-4w3-7w6-sp/so-LII-Ne

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
    -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Punderstorm View Post
    @Virtual ghost, messenger is spelled massanger.

Well, English isn't my first first language and mistakes happen regardless of that.

@EJCC

@whatever

@Coriolis

Is is possible to fix the mistake in the poll ?
    Likes fetus liked this post

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Since everyone's doing it :p

259 Problem Solver Archetype

If you are a 259, you are caring, knowledgeable and accepting. You want to be helpful, wise and peaceful. You have a very shy, gentle and reserved nature that focuses on what is harmonious.

Your life mission is to find the information needed to help others manage their difficulties. A true problem solver, you are happiest when you are able to be in the role of a good Samaritan and help others find solutions.

You can be so focused on the helpful information you have collected that you can be too passive and miss opportunities that would allow true presence. You also have great pride in giving to others but not needing them.

5-9-2: rather easy-going, modest and amiable, these Fives are usually pleasant to have around because of their friendly nature and deeper understanding of the human needs and frailties. They are less judgemental and critical than other Fives and prefer to focus on the better side of things and people and work on exploring and improving these. They also have a somewhat holistic approach to life’s problems and questions – they tend to prefer the general to the particular and aren’t always very scientifically thorough.
    typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w4
    similar tritypes: 5-2-9, 9-5-2
    flavours: agreeable, relaxed, friendly and spiritual

Probs explains why I've never felt as intellectual as INTP 5s are meant to be actually. And why I seriously think I'm pretty decent at understanding people's feelings most of the time, even if I still suck at acting based on it.
    Also explains why I'm not a dick and don't hate humans that much lol, and can befriend 'non-intellectuals' quite fine.
    Likes Punderstorm, fetus liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Archetype: They are “diligent, intuitive, and inquisitive. You want to be ethical, original and certain. Morally focused, you have strong emotions and are inclined to voice your feelings and intuitions. You care deeply and want to help others improve their lives and the expectations they have of themselves.”
    Core Triggers: Feeling wrong, inadequate and/or uncertain.
    Core Fears: The core fears are of being wrong, bad, evil, angry, inappropriate, unqualified, corruptible, nonredeemable, condemned, being inadequate, emotionally cut off, mundane, ordinary, commonplace, being abandoned, fear itself, danger, being alone, cowardice, submitting, deviance, uncertainty, targeted, and chaos.

ISFP
    4w5 1w2 7w6 sx/so
    Likes magpie, EJCC, Peter Deadpan liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7

269 Good Samaritan Archetype

269, 692, 926 - The Good Samaritan: You like people and want to find ways to engage with them. Your sense of pride comes from getting along with others and being of assistance. You are known for your easygoing and friendly disposition. Your life mission is to identify what is problematic and needed, then find peaceful solutions for those concerned. A true trouble-shooter, you are happiest when you can help others in conflict bridge their differences. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on being a peacemaker, tending to the needs of others and getting along with them that you can fail to voice your own truth and act in a timely manner. You are overly identified with being a 'nice' person. Your growing edge is to recognize that being nice does not always create peace and that being passive does not mean that you are nice. True charity comes from listening to your heart and acting in accordance with what is needed without strings attached even if it causes conflict.
    My tritype is one of the aspects of my type I am most sure about. 6w7-2w3-9w1 or 2w3-6w7-9w1 (the 629 is supposedly the most 2-ish 6, so that might account for some of it). And holy shit, the bolded statement hit me hard. I actually had a conversation about that the other day.
    6w7 // 2w3 // xxx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

depends on which school you're referencing i suppose...