• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] New Enneagram Inventory (Experimental)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My answers to the version before revision announcements:

Sorry about the wait, I didn't receive any email notification about this post [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION].

Your highest score was 8. 6 and 7 were tied for second. Type 1 was third. Your lowest scores were 5 and 9.

Your primary type is 8w7. 1w2 is in your tritype. There is some ambiguity in your scores. I've made some changes to the test statements and now I have to work on the scoring system.

I've decided not to change the basic form of the test.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry about the wait, I didn't receive any email notification about this post [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION].

Your highest score was 8. 6 and 7 were tied for second. Type 1 was third. Your lowest scores were 5 and 9.

Your primary type is 8w7. 1w2 is in your tritype. There is some ambiguity in your scores. I've made some changes to the test statements and now I have to work on the scoring system.

You must be a Hotmail user

Brains

Thank you for the scores. I much prefer the format of this test to the RHETI's "I have been" statements - this one more properly reflects attitude. "I am timid or unsure of myself" reflects attitude, "I have been timid or unsure of myself" could easily get interpreted as "I have been too timid or unsure of myself" and answered as such, when the person's actual stance is to move away from such a thing and it'd score the person oddly.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I ended up signing up for a Gmail account so now get email notifications. But I guess the mystery of missing notification emails still looms...

My gmail throws everything in the trash bin before I get a chance to even see it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for the scores. I much prefer the format of this test to the RHETI's "I have been" statements - this one more properly reflects attitude. "I am timid or unsure of myself" reflects attitude, "I have been timid or unsure of myself" could easily get interpreted as "I have been too timid or unsure of myself" and answered as such, when the person's actual stance is to move away from such a thing and it'd score the person oddly.

Thanks for the support. I sent that along to Russ to see if he has anything to say about it.

Brains

Thanks for the support. I sent that along to Russ to see if he has anything to say about it.

Let us hope so. The test also tagged the three main suggestions for my core type (1, 7, and 8. Current thought would be 8w9, maybe 872 or 873 tritype or something, but haven't done much any thinking on favoured wing or tritype, doesn't seem that relevant to me) so didn't fail on me, at least.

D'Ascoyne

My gmail throws everything in the trash bin before I get a chance to even see it.

Your account is very protective of you. My new account doesn't care about me like that.

Have you tried creating a filter to get gmail to stop sending it all to spam/trash?