• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] The Enneagram Of Letting Go

KitchenFly

I responded to a topic question about the eight cognitive energies and a question asking to relate metaphors for each of the functions and I thought about it and posted the list below and then today a day later I realised that the list reminded me of the enneagram of letting go a nine step process. So I thought I might make a topic subject of it to see what others think and feel and understand of it.

Anyway I will post my post from the lab.

The Point energy is the metaphor for the function.

Fe - Point:1
Fi - Point:2
Si - Point:3
Ni - Point:4
Ne - Point:5
Se - Point:6
Ti - Point:7
Te - Point:8

Point:9 ,S&N -all processes begin at zero at point:9
Point:9 ,F&T -all processes end at nine at Point:9

- All processes within a particular function, of a particular dynamic.

For those who have been fortunate enough to have successfully experienced the hole process of: The Enneagram Of Letting Go may also as I do lean towards via inter reflection that the pattern above is the phenomenological cognitive emotional path of shifts felt while step by step moving though that most sacred of personal experiences.

I only went though the process once via a guidance or a motivational force difficult to describe when I was four and a haft years old.

I can still recall the experience as felt and I am quite shore the pattern above fits the process.

Although I would suggest that there is also a movement with the body centre's ( Gut - Hart - Head ) that accompany's the cognitive with the Instinctual.

It is some what difficult to exactly recall what is taking place at the instinctual level because of the nature of the experience being such a now moment experience but I am quite shore the order of the centre's action is ( Gut - Hart - Head ) but I suggest this observation requires qualification from others who have authentically undertaken successfully the hole nine step process.

The process can be found in this book. But it is a natural process that can take place with out having had any conches exposure to the enneagram as a study.

The Wisdom Of The Enneagram
Authors Don Riso and Russ Hudson
6a416bf77c4648cf675104ece384ec9d.jpg

So the proses starts with Presence at zero at point nine.

I am curious as what others may think.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Don't tell me that there is not one person visiting typologycentral who has any awareness of this action? It seems then that no one here has a beep practicing awareness of the transformative capacities of the selfs inner ability to transform fixed troublesome trances. Or the basic energy of the enneagram at the MBTI level of things.

That's sad.

Lucky I didn't post my one to one calibrations, that would have been just way to much for a pack of dummies starring at computer screens.

You all must have your spiritual awearness hidden in your anises.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
There is little explanation here which is probably why this post was passed over. How and why is MBTI linked to the points? It's nice you mentioned the book but I may as well read that rather than discuss here. Your own personal analysis is thin; how about some more? I'm interested.

KitchenFly

Ok well take away the personality as if each point is a blank slate free of text so to say and the raw energy is as recorded.

Go through the process of the enneagram of letting go and the raw energy is as recorded. It's that simple.

I could wright down the nine step process from the book but I don't want to do that because the book explains each step and the action as a focus to take at each of the nine steps and I think I don't want to plagiarise other people's good work, I much rather simply add my own discoveries and let people discover what others have done before my input without copying there good work. If you get my purpose it is to build upon to contribute to that is my work and contribution. To add to and make larger as a body of knowledge.

As an example, tonight at work I was watch some tv between tasks in a room with some fellow workers and as a nine I allowed my self to become open to being more present and receptive and open to taking in or being aware. As a result I became more energy emanating naturally and another person could sense and feel my inner experience as that was happening I was aware that there was a fullness to my experience that consisted of the two elements N&F and S&T and as long as I stayed in the now moment the energies coexisted and I could distinguish the S and the T and the N and the F components within my direct experience. They were nether I or E or P or J , it was if I was on the apex of all four polarities. I could have become larger but I would have drawn more attention to my self and I could have then enacted uncommon abilities via the access of receptivity and presence I was empowered by and in a sense within.

I became self conches in a sense fearing via the fearful imagination posable negative values espoused by my self of others posable reaction or responses if I allowed my self to enlarge my receptivity and presence so the energy dissipated as I became self conches and in so doing lost my place of being sentenced within my own being respective to what was within the now moment.

It's not something I do often in fact I most likely only allowed my self to do it perhaps because I am inter reflecting on the model above and its components and how it work in real time as a real experience experienced. Testing the pattern via questions within that I am quires about.

I do recall before hand thinking about if it would be posable to right a monologue, if that is the right word start with the first energy N&F describing or crafting language that invokes the activation of The readers N&F function or nine energy and thinking if I could morph the language into the next energy Fe and then Fi and then Si and then Ni and the I thought to my self would it be posable to more via the lines like from Ne to Ti (or point 5 to point 8 and then for some reason moments later I became present in the now moment and found the balance I described respective via N&F as within my body and alert S&T to my environment as a presence at the centre F aware N in universally directed understanding. All rolled into one.