• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] 269, 692, 926 / The Good Samaritan

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
where are my friends.
[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]

Here's our thingy whatever

269 Good Samaritan Archetype

269, 692, 926 - The Good Samaritan: You like people and want to find ways to engage with them. Your sense of pride comes from getting along with others and being of assistance. You are known for your easygoing and friendly disposition. Your life mission is to identify what is problematic and needed, then find peaceful solutions for those concerned. A true trouble-shooter, you are happiest when you can help others in conflict bridge their differences. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on being a peacemaker, tending to the needs of otehrs and getting along with them that you can fail to voice your own truth and act in a timely manner. You are overly identified with being a 'nice' person. Your growing edge is to recognize that being nice does not always create peace and that being passive does not mean that you are nice. True charity comes from listening to your heart and acting in accordance with what is needed without strings attached even if it causes conflict.

269: The Good Samaritan This tritype is the gentle, supportive type. They are identified with getting along with others and not making waves. They are one of the most passive tritypes and avoid confrontation. They struggle with indecision. They are not identified with their aggression and are passive- aggressive.

The two most passive Tritypes are the 259 and the 269. They are both Tritypes that try to avoid conflict and keep the peace. Both are shy and somewhat withdrawn like the 459. But, the 2 brings active helpfulness which is why both of these Tritypes are good Samaritans. The 269 is the most defined by the motivation to help regardless which type is dominant. The 259 is more reserved and helps by problem solving.

Both the 469 and 269 tend to be passive. The 269 is more engraciating. The 469 is more aloof.

the 629, 692 and 962 are all the nice guy archetype. The 6 in this tritype is phobic most of the time trying to get along with others. This tritype is helpful and one of the good samaritan tritypes. If 6 is dominate there is exaggerated doubt and vascillation. If 9 is dominant there is more going along. The 629 assists or submits and then accepts or backs off. The 692 does the same in reverse order. The 962 is very gentle but can be insecure and uncertain. All 3 are very accepting.

261 and 269 seem like they should be similar but are actually very different types of 2. Both are helpful, dutiful and kindhearted. The 269 is the good samaritan that is very helpful, mellow and passive. They struggle with asserting themselves but work tirelessly for others. The 261 is the true militant 2 that is very 1ish and strident with a focus on being of service. They can think that they are a 1 at first especially with the social instinct.

269 and 268 are even more distinctively different. Both are helpful but there is nothing passive about the 268. The 269 is the gentle person archetype. The 268 is very take charge and is the true rescuer, EMT, helping the disadvantaged archetype. The 2 is connected to 8 already so if 8 is in the Tritype this Tritype may at first think that they are an 8.

925 is one of the helping types. only the 926 is more helpful. This Tritype can be introverted and/or hesitant. When 9 is in charge this Tritype is often good at assessing situations but can have trouble knowing their own preferences and taking actions on their own behalf. Like the 269 the 259 is inclined to more passive than aggressive and can be reluctant to voice their views. They make great behavioral scientists and researchers.

926: Caring and inquisitive 9. Most inclined to be helpful and dutiful. Tends to feel guilt, doubt and anxiety. 6ish.

639 or 629 tritype. Anxious, warm, congenial and phobic.

Watching Jennifer Hudson on Oprah, she seems like a sweet 9; friendly and agreeable with a slight naiveté and slight removed quality in the eyes, like she lives primarily in a dream world with one foot on the earth. Probably the 927 or 926 tritype.

I think that Dr. Drew is the 629 tritype.I am seeing the strength and beauty of sexual 6. He could be social 6. I see him as evasive. He hesitates in all interactions. Noteworthy as action would make good tv. He also never comforts or protects anyone like the 2. I see his fear in his eyes. I see 2s as attuned and/or sticky with others. I see 2 psychiatrists as gushing or at the very least more emotional.

261 and 269 seem like they should be similar but are actually very different types of 2. Both are helpful, dutiful and kindhearted. The 269 is the good samaritan that is very helpful, mellow and passive. They struggle with asserting themselves but work tirelessly for others. The 261 is the true militant 2 that is very 1ish and strident with a focus on being of service. They can think that they are a 1 at first especially with the social instinct.

269 and 268 are even more distinctively different. Both are helpful but there is nothing passive about the 268. The 269 is the gentle person archetype. The 268 is very take charge and is the true rescuer, EMT, helping the disadvantaged archetype. The 2 is connected to 8 already so if 8 is in the Tritype this Tritype may at first think that they are an 8.

Any combination that has a 6 runs anxiety. Any tritype that has self-pres as the dominant instinct is motivated by anxiety. The tritypes that tend to run high anxiety are the 614 and 694... and then 629 and 639.

2-9s - They avoid admitting that they have a (completely) negative image (and avoid anything that may lead to such a state). They're ultimate fear is that they have a completely "black" image and are unable to escape it. They enter a strong state of denial when this occurs. This isn't necessarily because of the Two side, but much rather because the 9 side can't handle such a reality and thus this kind of Two is more likely to withdraw into a more "positive" perspective of themselves. It's much nicer and much more comforting that way.

Accepting and caring 6. This is the most gentle and supportive 6. This is the Good Samaritan and can identify with 2. This 6 is conflict avoidant and can struggle with being too passive, submissive and helpful in exchange for safety and security.

The core fears are of fear itself, danger, being alone, cowardice, submitting, deviance, uncertainty, being targeted, chaos, conflict, being loveless, complication, discord, being shutout, inharmonious, being worthless, being needy, unhelpful, unappreciated, immutable, and inconsequential.

well well. am I gentle and supportive??
sounds accurate enough to me honestly.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I was gonna make this thread too! So glad this is here.

I so relate to this type. This is certainly my tritype. Little digression here...
Started off Enneagram typed as 479 (4w3/7w6/9w1). Then eventually I landed on 2w3. I am actually, confidently a 6w7! 9w1 and 2w? in there somewhere.

Anyways. I love being these types, and I love how they shape my behavior.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe I am a 962 or 926.....but my heart fixed doesn't seem right. I used to type 694 and I still wonder if that was a better fix.

Help the world fits me pretty well, to a point. I like helping others, but I am not the one to search for people to save to earn redemption for past sins like my FIL, who would drop everything to help random strangers while neglecting his family.

So, who knows. I do enjoy work that involves helping others and a struggle with work that is solo. 926 might be me.....

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh yeah I don't really go out of my way to help people and I'm not really the "save the world" type of person. The 2 is the weakest in my tritype... I don't mind helping people out here and there when it's within my power/comfort zone though.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe I am a 962 or 926.....but my heart fixed doesn't seem right. I used to type 694 and I still wonder if that was a better fix.

Help the world fits me pretty well, to a point. I like helping others, but I am not the one to search for people to save to earn redemption for past sins like my FIL, who would drop everything to help random strangers while neglecting his family.

So, who knows. I do enjoy work that involves helping others and a struggle with work that is solo. 926 might be me.....

If you're interested in opinions, I think you're a 3(w2). I've never really seen 9 in you.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you're interested in opinions, I think you're a 3(w2). I've never really seen 9 in you.

As I have said, I am unsure of my heart fix. I test as as 2w3 most often. Love, or the absence thereof, is a primal wound in my psyche, since my mom rejected me and neglected me, and my emotionally distant father didn't help.

I don't see a lot of 3 in me. I am not a status seeker and I have forgone numerous opportunities to be important and famous. I don't look for recognition and praise.

Hell, I told off one of the most powerful senators in DC 24 years ago (who only got more powerful), and he offered me a job that would have likely made me a very important person today. I turned him down.

I could list my numerous credentials in my sig like our puppykins mod but I prefer not to self-promote. Self-promotion causes inner turmoil. I recently told some coworkers about past work experiences and they were highly encouraging that I should write a book on them. I never thought they were unique but I guess they were.

My everyday persona is very 9. It is my default mode. And a year ago, I looked like a very unhealthy 9.

Now 3 goes to 9 when unhealthy, so it means little, I guess.

Oh well. ...confusion. ....

All I know is when I first read the 694 description, I cried for 90 minutes because it hit very close to home...... 692 lacks the same emotional impact. Who knows?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could see this combo in me

Ayuhime

I thought I had 5 and 3 for the longest time but this is probably my tritype lmao

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People of this tritype seem specially easy to be around.

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have close friend who has this tritype , he is 962 tritype. Especially , he is ISFJ too