• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] How to regcognize the type of a personn

Sabara

Enneagram
Hello everyone,

I'm from france and i want to know something about enneagram
I was wondering what book read or blog or something to recognize the type of a guy with questions i tell him or her ?
And what was YOUR best reading about this Typology indicator ?
Thank you !

Roars

Permabanned
Vibes mostly for me, well there are some questions you can asked based on the groups too - harmonic groupings, etc

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello everyone,

I'm from france and i want to know something about enneagram
I was wondering what book read or blog or something to recognize the type of a guy with questions i tell him or her ?
And what was YOUR best reading about this Typology indicator ?
Thank you !

Welcome!
First, find what motivates them or how they act when stressed, analyze their behavior, reactions and reasoning and try and type them from that. You should have a good understanding of ennegram before typing people.
I'd recommend this https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/articles-and-interviews/

Roars

Permabanned
yeah thats a good one, also what they seem fixated on in terms of anger/shame/anxiety