• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Head types are no fear types in my eyes.

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I must confess too : as a head type I get on instinctively with head types. I can smell them miles away :newwink:
yeah, and i can often smell gut types.
so with condon there must be something wrong with my or your nose...grin

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, of course, everyone has fears. It's a question, I think, of what motivates action in each triad. 8s, 9s, and 1s are motivated by anger, and as a 1, anger almost forces me to act. I can barely resist it. I am nearly compelled to do something when I feel anger. I feel shame (2s, 3s, and 4s) as well, but I don't always feel pressured to do something about my shame. I also feel fear (5s, 6s, and 7s), but I am not motivated to do something about my fears in the same way that anger (usually created, in me, by witnessing manifest injustice or unnecessary suffering) motivates me.

Presumably, 3s, 6s, and 9s, deny their motivating emotion (but still feel compelled to act on these feelings when they can no longer be denied).
1s, 7s, and 4s (frustration positions) repress our motivating emotion (and that's why we're frustrated).
2s, 5s, and 8s embrace their motivating emotion (perhaps making these the more balanced and happy Enneagram types), but this also means that they are, more than other types, likely to act upon feeling their primary emotional motivators. Sometimes this works well for them, but sometimes it would have been better not to act, and these types are not inclined to either repress or deny their dominant emotions, so there's little to stop them from acting on them.

Or, such is my understanding.

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
kheledon, i don't want to repeat myself again.
so, read my posts in this thread so far if you're interested in my view.

only so much be said, anger, fear or shame motivated action with gut, head or image is an inaccurate clichée in my eyes.

if you're a gut type you know that anger is the fuel but the motivation behind is deeply felt injustice and self-assertation.

with 1 anger gets rather transformed to create a subjective ideal conception with its principles and acting accordingly -come what may.

so improving things and trying to make the world a better place a la 1 roots in deeply felt injustice. anger is the emotional motor and not the core motivation in my eyes.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
kheledon, i don't want to repeat myself again.
so, read my posts in this thread so far if you're interested in my view.

only so much be said, anger, fear or shame motivated action with gut, head or image is an inaccurate clichée in my eyes.

if you're a gut type you know that anger is the fuel but the motivation behind is deeply felt injustice and self-assertation.

with 1 anger gets rather transformed to create a subjective ideal conception with its principles and acting accordingly -come what may.

so improving things and trying to make the world a better place a la 1 roots in deeply felt injustice. anger is the emotional motor and not the core motivation in my eyes.

I thought you might be interested in my view. Sorry if I was wrong about that. :shrug:

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought you might be interested in my view. Sorry if I was wrong about that. :shrug:
why that assumption that i was not interested in your view?

KitchenFly

experience?

Exsprience is a good way of putting it,. The experience of thinking with the hart motor running, being mentally I gaged with the hart and its adrenaline flowing through the hum of selfs experiential emo filling the base like groin (sexual centre) feeling the supper ego's charge, in contrast not being sedated buy the gut centre neutralising both the active hart and head multiplicity aliveness (direct cognitive ratio.

Head centre no fear state is the raw superego energy active, it is the ego as russ Hudson was saying in the vid clip , me as in "I" the selfs determination concisely active in the now. It is the six energy active the three energy negative and the nine energy neutral head hart gut all engaged with the aliveness self doing it the selfs way. Moving (6) centre sexual (3) centre and mental centre (9) the supper ego is drawing direct cognition but being reactive via its own hart (will) that is what I men by the sexual centre's energy it is as if at this level of operation Point 3-4-5 fuel Point:6 with an aspect of the instinctual SX energy at its raw level base level supper ego level and indirectly Point nine is a counter balance the eye of the meditation's energy (the inner neutral of the selfs "direct cognition" -personal) as if the experience could be thought of as a linear vibration were in one closed circle is a symbol were in the centre of the space is the sexual centre's active component the inner face of the circle is the moving centre's component and the outer face of the same circle is the mental centre component, a three into one action a supper ego action egoic mind active ego action. No Fear, insulated-insular!

But if we have in mind three three rings of the Imposable object a context of the three part balance of an experience of a higher action may remind up of the law of three as if sense think feel were each Anne ring of the three rings were as we have been thinking of three parts as a one component reactive action.

In the Imposable object a flow flows through the three rings as a ser it circuit action as it the HigherMind HigherEmotion and MovingCentre are as one.

This is one way of slicing the Pie but it is your experience this topic about you say you do not think head centre types are fear types.

At the egoic mind active level unchallenged but the truths that underlie reality that perception can be deemed in the now moment as perceptibly true, as via (( one ring vibrating )).

Yes the three part are always within your experience, you sense you think you feel regardless of were your head is at so all three centre's are active, the intuition is like the glue that bind the three together and the "binds" is what can "blind" blind the bind blind what is taking place, the higher action of making the law of three within requires "Presence" -a form of intuiting that Leeds to if the law of three is manifested within, intuition of a spiritual order, a no trace trance.

Hence the power of the symbol of the Imposable object.

18d29a212ce0b7aa9517c4e96bca19c6.jpg

3-4-1 the irony is interesting. Metaphorical speaking,

3 -Sense Think Feel (little 1/2 circles)

4 - Point:3 Point:4 Point:5 Point:6 (little 1/2 ovals)

1 - Intuition as (the outer-boundary)

The body of the black as a fig (the presence of self)

(Nine parts) (Six parts) the black is like the self as being the ninth part and that part is made up of six parts like the sis instinctive actions.

That's one of my own interpretation of the symbol of the Imposable object, scholar's would not speak things like this they would describe the Imposable object in a different way but I like thinking about things my way.

In this topical expression I pronounced the (SX) via 4 - Point:3 Point:4 Point:5 Point:6 ,it well could have been SO via 4 - Point:6 Point:7 Point:8 Point:9 , or SP via 4 - Point:9 Point:1 Point:2 Point:3

Or unbiased via 4 - (-1-4-7- triangle) (-2-5-8- triangle) 4 - (-3-6-9- triangle) (central component: synergetic unification point of all three triangles) working within , with all parts as a void a space for Soul with the transaction. or,(Reconciling) - reconciliation. E.g the law of three, negative-positive, reconciling force. Or as the neutral force if we are siting back watching life go by.

The Soul or the Reconciling Space as being the centre space (1/2 oval) space, reminds us that we have come full circle because we started with one vibrating circle with a meditative space at its centre as being the false true Self.

With this a weariness or idea the symbol changes again I can be recognised in another way as four parts, the centre Soul the next three parts as the implicate of our awareness the next layer or three parts as the explicate we observe and the outer of the symbol as the would we partake within observe or that hosts or experience. Four parts unifies were as the (( single ring vibrating )) is our self asleep thinking its awake aware and correctly in control, the egoic minds persuasive vie self thought of or believed to be true view of being self empowered a wear and awake.

Experience, (I realise my eyes towards my eye brows) , it can be thought of in so many ways I think out loud within my own mind (as I shake my head from side to side in short motions.

b155245e798eca5f2549b9f2eb70637c.jpg

This symbol could also be interpreted inversely as also a symbol of the Instincts.

....... SO ------------ SP

................... SX

Implicate motivation's (the six point figure) law of Severn "Time"

OR

Explicate behaviour's (the primary triangle) law of Three "Causality"

................... 9

6 .................................. 3

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
every human being has fears. tom condon is a sp/so 6w5 in my book. 2w1 and 8w9 fixes.

e.g also typical overexpression with facial expressions and body language a la 6.
these agitated, panic seeming eyes as a man although he's sitting there just talking about the enneagram...grin:

condonrgumg.jpg

padma, a female sp/sx (strong sp) 6w5 -1w2-2w1 in my eyes, talking about the enneagram...grin.
she selftypes as 4 and holds lectures as an enneagram teacher like condon.
again these panic seeming eyes...

1padmayus9k.jpg

or mel gibson, so/sx (strong sx) 6w5-8w7-3w2 in my eyes:

1iiqj2q.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Mel Gibson seems more surprised than into a panic state though.

KitchenFly

Yes the examples above, of Mal and Padma and Tom remind me of the self as a single (( one ring vibrating )) trying to be hole or seen to be hole or reach the full a wear state in the now unsuccessfully. But that said with a consideration that recognises that what they maybe expressing is of value I not saying there out there wrong on there own tangent, trying to convince just that there stressing a view in the now that is endeavouring to be convincing. Three pars trying to be four parts or one ring trying to be three rings. Even Russ has a bit of it going on when he is receiving dictation, the self seeks to create holiness or hopes or longs to partake within it in the now although he maybe receiving input from the Imposable object within, or experiencing the miraculous as he extends his teachings, it's not always easy to comment correctly on another experience that they are experiencing. It's kinda like splitting attention between being the explainer conveying a message about the explained and or the splitting of attention between being the explainer and presence that is being utilised to extend input in order to explain.

The focus of splitting attention is an art that utilises the two NF functions at point nine in unison Fe-Ni and Ne-Fi as you can see there are four ingredients Fi and Fe and Ni and Ne, if they are not expressed in there correct coding for during the utilisation within the transaction then the individuals expression can seem strained or a little of key. Get it right and the power is palpable or amazing to witness because you are receptive to the expression of the the law of three in action within another.

I would semester the correct order is Fi-Ne Ni-Fe as in a dual action utilising last and right brain in the now moment. The remaining 16 are utilised in the language of the Idea or concept being expressed outwardly/ communicated or thought within.

It is posable to hear thought of some one who is alive with presence or to hear the thought of another while alive with presence, or even communicate or connect with an other over vast distances via the the aliveness of the inner energy of presence this is partly what is so miraculous about Presence, it is an action of a spiritual order intuition of a spiritual order.

When we make the law of three happen within via sensing thinking and feeling we can manifest intuitions of a spiritual order, that is the miraculous the miraculous we are in search of, well at lest some of us are in search of reconnecting with this innate ability some people are fearful of this innate power and replace the any a weakness of with thinking that generates a form of self power that is beleave to be not fearful but confident and In control of that is normal supposably.

Last edited:

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
when things get important the will is more important than any kind of fears with gut types. driven by will not by avoiding danger (independence, free will).
that's the difference to head types.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
in my understanding it's a misconception to see head types as the fear triad or fear types.

These are key words on the whole thread. Just because you don't see it that doesn't mean that it is not there.
People that rised me (mother, father and grandmother) are all distinctive head types and I think that the correlation generally stands. Fear doesn't have to be hardcore panic attack but simply the way how they collect information in order to be/feel safe, or introducing procedures just so that they feel safe.

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
what i didn't see in your opinion?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
what i didn't see in your opinion?

That their fear can be internal and hidden from direct view or hidden in how those types process information. Not every fear has to be a panic attack.
Not to mention that fear doesn't have to be there trully 100% of time.

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
what has the anticipatory thinking style of head types to do with panic attack? read the thread. otherwise i can't help you.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
what has the anticipatory thinking style of head types to do with panic attack? read the thread. otherwise i can't help you.

I am simply exagerating so that my point is more clear. In my opinion anticipatory thinking is something that is fear based my definition, since you expect problems ahead.

However that doesn't mean that Fear is a bad thing, this mindset can be very very useful if not pushed over the limit of good taste. Fearless guys are often the ones who die first.

Ron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yeah, i know.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
why that assumption that i was not interested in your view?

Because he's a 1.

I don't dislike or disagree with your hypothesis, although you had to know what the reactions would be like. This also helps add weight to your OP. I've heard about the 8w9 facial expressions before, I'm sure it's at least somewhat true.