• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] 514 or 594

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Trying to figure out my tritype.
At the moment I'm too distracted and my mind is too much of a mess to properly focus on a more-than-cursory search of 9w1 vs 1w9 in a 5X4 tritype. I'm leaning toward 9 but they're so close and nobody I know in real life will talk to me about my tendencies.

Would anybody like to explain the differences to me in context of the tritype?
If it helps, I know the 4 is 4w5, and I'm pretty sure 5 is 5w6 but it might be more balanced.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] [MENTION=26002]estorm[/MENTION]

KitchenFly

I'll give it a go Snickie.

9w1 vs 1w9.

The way I see it is the middle type within the tri type has much to do with continuity, regulating controlling and influencing the explicate of the psychodrama narrative that we engage with within interpersonal relations selfs own regulated mind set with self and others at a level of influence orientation with minds focused continuity.

The 1w9 is more super ego driven were as the 9w1 is more Id driven.

Right action focused first impersonal towards how something affects personal and impersonal vs personal first looking out onto discriminating as whether an action or situation is correct ok or of an unsettling nature with a micro feeling feeling component (personal) and a detached observational global view visceral orientation.

The two energies couple or are linked as if a seesaw but egoic minds overcompensation so blind the receptive view from the other side of the seesaw that self becomes lazy in noting with empathy concisely both actions as states within selfs own Being.

Relating cognitively think-feel-Hart to Gut to experience as a reaction (Head) thoughts follow the hart as the selfs Gut dictates,can be the trap as a fixated emotional mind overcompensation factor. This is the ambidextrous S&N trance in action testing its will with the ESNTJ INNER DYNAMIC MIND SET ACTION in-play, a trance perceived by self as a mono toned experience, the Self is comfortably sitting on its own side of the seesaw self confident.

We're as the 9w1 relates cognitively feel-sense-Gut to Hart to experience as a reaction (Head) impressions follow the head as Gut dictates,can be the trap as a fixated emotional mind overcompensation factor. This is the N within the INP of the INFP trance as the F chooses to silently abstain interaction participation till egoic mind believes participation is warranted.

Two clearly differing states, like all types what is required is a shift in trance to act from a differing perspective within the selfs own minds eye. If you are not Serbian as to you tri-type don't be surprised if you find that as your Instinctual energy fluxes between the three energies (SP, SO, SX) and the six energy states and there dual directional paths eg: Sp/sx or Sp/Sx Point:2 to and with Point:4 across Point :3 to experience the via a mental action of receptivity (sense-feel), to switch to, Sp/sx connected to Point:5 SX (I am) asserted or to Point:8 SO asserting i am.

The point is there are switches at work and within or buzzy ness or business we are preoccupied to see the switching that takes place with our personal inner mental activity as trance transformers and re transformers with self knowing other than noting emotions experienced as being stressful joyful or mundane annoying extra.

So what I am saying is in one emotional state you could be 514 and in another emotional state you could be 594.

One instinct Another instinct in all six variations are posable via both four energies and the five energies and and the two fixed energies of 514 or 594.

Good luck and may the force be with you, that the easiest way to experience the Self as Being not stuck, sitting on the seesaw.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] [MENTION=26002]estorm[/MENTION]

I'm not too good with this "typing other people" thing, but I'd lean more towards 594 than 514 for [MENTION=27560]Snickie[/MENTION]. I have no idea how this relates to the tritype, but 1's typically strike me as very certain of things and not hesitant to share it, while 9's are more laid-back and aloof. Everything I've seen from Snickie suggests being more laid-back and aloof.

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi, Snickie.

I think I'm a 514, so I'll give it a go.

With 5 and 4, I see the 9 as adding a softer, more passive quality. Probably more empathy and also a harder time staying clear and focused. Probably also a harder time knowing your own stance on things. The 9 combines with the 4 to bring about these fairly non-5 qualities.

And I see the 1 as adding a more earnest and sharper/clearer quality. Any emotionality is probably more like passionate perspectives than moodiness and empathy. Probably more attention to craftsmanship and quality-control. The 1 combines with the 5 to bring about more drive to get things done.

Well, that's a first stab at it. Let me know what resonates and what doesn't.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, Snickie.

I think I'm a 514, so I'll give it a go.

With 5 and 4, I see the 9 as adding a softer, more passive quality. Probably more empathy and also a harder time staying clear and focused. Probably also a harder time knowing your own stance on things. The 9 combines with the 4 to bring about these fairly non-5 qualities.

And I see the 1 as adding a more earnest and sharper/clearer quality. Any emotionality is probably more like passionate perspectives than moodiness and empathy. Probably more attention to craftsmanship and quality-control. The 1 combines with the 5 to bring about more drive to get things done.

Well, that's a first stab at it. Let me know what resonates and what doesn't.

What does resonate:

9 passivity, though I suppose that could vary by the user's definition

9 struggling to form my own stance on issues - I see both sides of many issues.
Ex: Even though I am officially registered with a certain political party (my state has closed primaries so this is a thing) I can see the appeal of the other and the turn-offs of my own.
Ex: I'm looking into buying a house soon, I've toured several places and none of them really stand out to me as a whole. If I were to assign point values to the individual things I liked and disliked about each place, I think the comparative totals would be inordinately close to each other. I have to have a decision by Monday. Ugh. XD

9 lack of focus - I'm a huge procrastinator. It takes a lot to mobilize me. Inertia, you know? When I'm not mobilized, I struggle with focus. Furthermore, I have no idea what I want to do with my life, though I can give you a well-articulated list of things I don't want to do. :roll:

1 sharper quality as related mostly to craftsmanship and quality-control. I am an artist even though I don't relate to the F types (artistry as you know is usually strongly associated with ISFP: also apparently T types don't care about art?). I hand drew my junior recital poster. I took a perspective shot of my two clarinets, slapped a grid on it, and painstakingly inked every detail onto a piece of paper (which I also gridded) with a black Sharpie. Not to brag, but it is a bloody awesome drawing. I'd post it as evidence but it contains identifying information.

Whichever one I am, I know the other one is its wing.

I get the feeling that 1 is correlated more with strong Je types, particularly Te when aligned with 5, than with strong Ji users.

Thanks for your input. :)

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're 594. I see more 9 than 1.