• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] ENTJ as the researcher?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Every time I imagine ENTJ, it's always the 3-6-8 tri-type. The 3-6-8 tri-type is known as the justice fighter. The tri-type is known as the old school military general type.

Has anybody known ENTJ as the 4-5-1 tri-type? The researcher tri-type is known as withdrawn and investigative. I have never seen an ENTJ with this type combo or any fictional characters for that matter.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This is not likely combination. Perhaps as 154 this could be possible.

Also 386 types have quite a bit of ESTJ feeling in my book.

KitchenFly

Has anybody known ENTJ as the 4-5-1 tri-type? The researcher tri-type is known as withdrawn and investigative. I have never seen an ENTJ with this type combo or any fictional characters for that matter.

Well your in luck, I am doing training for selection, for a new job I am applying for.

Today's trainer was a 4w5 Sp that's close to the energy of 4-5-1, to be more precise 4w5 7w8 1w2 Sp/Sx/So , - 4w5 - SP. the person had a very witty dry sense of humour as if the individual was testing who was really listening and paying attention, also as if to identify who understood and clearly identified with me "4-5-1. I found myself laughing three times though out the day, and now after thinking about the tri-energy and this interaction dynamic test I'm thinking each aspect of humour may have come from each one of the three energies 4-5-1 as if to solicit who hear gets me? Who can I trust under stress to work under my direction because if a member of my team stuffs up the buck stops with me bottom line and I need to know who is switched on and working with me not competing against me.

So I thought this person was a smart person with a complex intelligence that sees the would in a mater of fact way in a technical structural manner. A conscience work house who is not scared of the detail and honing respond ability was my immediate impression of this person.

I would like to work with him, so I am happy that I responded spontaneously to his humour and knotted the context of the content of his humour. I maybe lucky and be chosen by him to work on his team.

It pays to pay attention to the personal of the person Te's like to know that as they extend them selves In service for the team as they fatigue a balance is there to support them at the personal level, needed. They are self dependant persons that are wiling to give large of them selves for unity, Good Fi - Si support is partially important to them it they are striving in striving mode.

Basics requested of other:

-Si ,pay attention within communication.
-Fi ,understand the value of that communicated.

To be understood (Ni) from the mind set of the ENTJ functionality of the 4w5 SP 4-5-1 at point's 7-8 within possesses being actively-actualised, (Te) the dive of the individual.

Yes that's correct j is the secondary P is the actual self for the 4w5 at the subsidiary level. J is the mood successfully integrated with the agenda within the individuals successful self actualisation. This enables free flow like SP continuity between Sp/Sx and Sp/So with the order lead from the successful inner balance of the inner SP energy.

Three parts! Three parts! Agenda - Conches - Mood , sp/sx - SP - sp/so . The counter balance (three into three) the six pointed Fig.

For this individual: Conches-mood-agenda , operating at level 3-4-5 of the level's of development as a 4w5 SP.

Right hand turning universe (Galaxy):

SP Primary Point:9 Second Point:3 Third Point:6
SX Primary Point:3 Second Point:6 Third Point:9
SO Primary. Point:6 Second Point:9 Third Point:3

Three into three.

Galaxy moves to the right, solar system moves to the left at a right angle to the Galaxy, Pluto and Pluto's five moons spin towards the left and rotate as a collective of Six objects towards the left and face at a right angle to wards the movements of the eight planets rotating towards a left handed direction around the Sun.

The fourth quarter is the human drain via evolution is evolving a right angled twist within the scull.

4/4 = one hole unit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5aF6Bw56EPluto