• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

8 vs 4

rifeh

MBTI Type
ENFP
Was wondering, how a relation would be between and ENFP enneagram 4 and an ISTJ 8

(if this thread is not where it should be please redirect me)

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
Hahahaha! My mother is an INFJ (I think) 4 and my sister is an ESTJ 8. Its not very nice at all. My sister runs right over my mother, just because she can. I would suggest its only a good idea if both individuals are older and mature.

rifeh

MBTI Type
ENFP
i am the ENFP 4 the guy i love is a 100% ISTJ 8

and while i m amazed by his caracter i can t stand the fact that he s that cold

i have the feeling that i m the one who s fighting for this relation, and i m getting real tired

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
Move on, I think. Find someone who makes you feel appreciated. Its important for everyone but even more so for ENFP's and 4's. :hug:

rifeh

MBTI Type
ENFP
I concidered that so many time, but it s like i m so dependent on him.. you know I ve never been treated that low, he gets agressive sometimes in a way that scares the sh*t out of me, but thani ve never felt that protected or inspired by some one that way before him.
what kills me is that he s trying to make me become just like him! i know i m not perfect but for me to ignore my feelings is just impossible.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm sure your aware of this, im just stating it for the sheer fact it hasn't been mentioned yet. ENFP's can't and shouldn't be confined to one type...in fact, ENFPs tend to be a good 5 out of the 9 types. I'm a 9w3 for example.

As far as the question is concerned...the enneagram is wonderful for explaining peoples motives, whereas MBTI is great for explaining the person for who they are.

rifeh

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm sure your aware of this, im just stating it for the sheer fact it hasn't been mentioned yet. ENFP's can't and shouldn't be confined to one type...in fact, ENFPs tend to be a good 5 out of the 9 types. I'm a 9w3 for example.

As far as the question is concerned...the enneagram is wonderful for explaining peoples motives, whereas MBTI is great for explaining the person for who they are.

so if i understand well!!! it s like MBTI is for the nature of a person, while enneagrams concerns behavior?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
thats they way i see it, very well put btw