• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] DIETnosis Enneagram Test

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
statement 1: food is good
statement 2: enneagram is good
>foodagram is double good and you should take this test.
edit: wow the results regarding my diet and health tendencies are more accurate than my mbti or socionics type. :shock:

my results

Everything here pretty much fits me 100%. Specifically these:

Type Nines are such a blank slate that it is difficult to pinpoint a favored exercise other than one chosen by their group. Although Nines are comfortable alone, they may take prodding to get them out and exercising. So in this way they are usually exercising with others. Type Nines unwillingness to make decisions limits them to workouts that are run and developed by others. Nines may be scared of the exercise selection chosen for them as it may be too intense for their fitness level. Their strong defense of the status quo makes it hard to even get off the couch to work out in the first place. Nines constantly have to fight their internal message that they should not put forth effort for something they cannot achieve. - I NEED 7s and 8s with Se in their Ego block around me just to get off my ass. I enjoy getting off my ass, only when I feel the energy and motivation of others that I cannot produce myself. SPs are hawt.

Type Nines usually prefer non-judgmental and non-competitive environments. Others may enjoy competitions, but Nines can actually feel bad winning because of how it makes the other person or group feel. - When I feel as if I’m winning by alot in any competition I lose motivation because 1) I don't like having such high expectations by others on me. Just because I got to such a position doesn't mean I deserve to stay there, as it could've been anyone else given the right circumstances, and 2) I want others to win out of guilt. Whenever i play Smash Bros, if I've gotten like 6 kills an no deaths I'll suddenly get really bad and lose the game unexpectedly. ;-;

Other personality traits of the Nine that relate to fitness include their well-intentioned nature but general lack of organization and persistence, and an overall pessimistic view that they can actually make change in their lives. This is not to say that Nines cannot become fit, it is that oftentimes they become out-of-shape unless their fitness is actively addressed or unless they are surrounded by others who are health-conscious. - 100% this.

Nines tend to be lethargic about physical activity – rarely initiating exercise, unenthusiastic and passive. It is hard to get Nines to be passionate about anything and this makes behavior change difficult. In this way Nines who are left to their own devices quickly fall into comforting habits that are bad for their health. When you get a me: Passion not included.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type 5 17%
Type 9 17%
Type 6 17%

Type 7 11%
Type 4 11%

Type 8 8%
Type 1 8%

Type 2 6%
Type 3 6%

Let's go with 9 since that's what I actually am

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Results
Your dominant personality types are Type Five, Type Six, Type Nine and Type Four (14%)

Types
Type Five 14%
Type Six 14%
Type Nine 14%
Type Four 14%
Type Seven 11%
Type Three 11%
Type One 8%
Type Eight 8%
Type Two 6%

...welp, that was useful :coffee:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your dominant personality type is Type Eight (19%)

Type Eight: 19%
Type Four: 14%
Type Three: 11%
Type Seven: 11%
Type Nine: 11%
Type Two: 8%
Type One: 8%
Type Five: 8%
Type Six: 8%

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:puppy_dog_eyes::blink::ninja::ack!::shocking::freaked::ng_mad::ranting::wack::irked::angry::sadbanana::greatscott::scream::fpalm:

Type 6... food part is super inaccurate. Lol.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting concept.

Types Your Score
Type Five 22%
Type Three 14%
Type Two 11%
Type Seven 11%
Type Nine 11%
Type Four 8%
Type Eight 8%
Type Six 8%
Type One 6%​

I like spicy food.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your dominant personality types are Type Three and Type Five (17%)

Type Three 17%
Type Five 17%
Type Four 14%
Type Nine 14%
Type Six 11%
Type Seven 8%
Type Eight 8%
Type One 6%
Type Two 6%

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I disagree

Type Seven 17%
Type Five 14%
Type Nine 14%
Type Two 14%
Type Four 14%
Type One 14%
Type Six 8%
Type Eight 6%
Type Three 6%

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ooh Type 5. The description was an interesting read and some elements do apply to me. I love cooking though and it doesn't matter if it takes longer than 5 minutes to cook. When I exercise I am competitive though even though I really am not the best!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Retook it, this time it was way more accurate, I knew how to perceive my better today ^D^

Your dominant personality types are Type Nine and Type Seven (17%)

Type Nine 17%
Type Seven 17%
Type Eight 14%
Type Four 11%
Type Six 11%
Type Three 8%
Type Two 8%
Type One 8%
Type Five 6%

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Lost weight by knowing your personality"? So much fluff in that one tagline that I don't know where to start.

However, I imagine that Type 5 is pretty ambivalent toward food and believes that it just "gets in the way." If that's true, then that's me.

Here's this:

Your Results
Your dominant personality type is Type Five (19%)

Type Five 19%
Type Three 17%
Type Eight 14%
Type One 11%
Type Nine 11%
Type Four 8%
Type Seven 8%
Type Six 6%
Type Two 6%

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In the mood, for food...

pZ4DjLZ.jpg

Long stuff, so some stuff that's hella me:

Enneagram Type 9 Favorite Foods

Nines define their tastes based on others so that they often keep their true favorite foods hidden unless it does not affect the group. Nines may find themselves craving foods that that represent their individuality. They spend so much time eating foods that were not served with their tastes in mind, that they may go buy foods and eat them by themselves where their choice cannot be judged or does not affect others.
Type Nines’ problems with overeating tend to be couch potato eating, mindless grazing, and screen-time calories. (Careless Couch Calories) The online book, “Your Fat, Your Fault,” suggests that their food metaphor is that food is an easy, numbing and sedative escape.

Food Shopping Style
Nines have a hard time shopping. They dwell on a decision longer than most people and feel a greater sense of buyer’s remorse than others. This is because they have so many people in their minds that they are trying to please. They may think to themselves about whether the food will be liked by their spouse or the kids. In the end it is impossible to please everyone Nines constantly struggle with this tension.

Food Decision Factors
Type Fours choose foods based on how it may make them feel at that moment. If they are eating a food they think is unacceptable, then they feel unacceptable. They truly feel like they are what they eat or they are the value they put on what they eat. Fours use foods to project what they think they want to feel, try to create or prolong a mood or set a tone. Oftentimes they choose foods that are different from the group just to feel different. It can be hard to order food for a Type Four. If Fours are having a hard time choosing it is often easier for them to say what they don’t want – “I definitely don’t like that, or I only eat organic.”

Emotional Eating Pattern
Type Fours eat emotionally when they feel insignificant or “common,” unauthentic, or uncreative. Fours may start to feel uneasy or queasy, disturbed or even discussed with their current selves. At these time Fours may become self-indulgent such as eating comfort foods, sleeping too much, withdrawing into their home and wasting time.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Results
Your dominant personality types are Type Two and Type Six (17%)

Types
Type Two 17
Type Six 17
Type Five 14
Type Three 11
Type Seven 11
Type Nine 8
Type Eight 8
Type One 8
Type Four 6

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is an interesting site... I'm not sure what I think about it just yet, but for instance, in the descriptions, it talks about Appearance (fashion, tattoos, homekeeping):

and Body Image:

What do you all think? Do these line up with your types?

The first part fits with some combo of 2, 5, and 9 for me. Not sure about the body image section.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
According to this test, I'm a Six or a One. That makes no sense to me; I'm too self-indulgent emotionally. My lowest scores were Seven and Nine.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Type Three 17%
Type Five 17%
Type Seven 14%
Type Nine 11%
Type Six 11%
Type Eight 8%
Type Four 8%
Type One 8%
Type Two 6%

Nah

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is an interesting site... I'm not sure what I think about it just yet, but for instance, in the descriptions, it talks about Appearance (fashion, tattoos, homekeeping):

and Body Image:

What do you all think? Do these line up with your types?

The first part fits with some combo of 2, 5, and 9 for me. Not sure about the body image section.

Type 6 description is completely off for me, but I think it's because of the SJ/self pres bias.
Type 5 is pretty on point.

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
My result

Type Three 17%
Type Five 17%
Type Nine 14%
Type Eight 11%
Type Seven 11%