• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Who is attractive to the researcher(5-4-1) tri-type?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
What kind of people find the researcher attractive the most?

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My 6w5 INFJ wife thinks I'm kinda special. :blush:

She appreciates my calm, thoughtful demeanor. She knows I won't often surprise her or rock the boat. She likes my earnestness and desire to create systems that make our lives better.

Me: 5w6 514 INTJ

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Oh, I don't know.. I'm a 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9, and I tend to feel no one is important/interesting enough to change my personal views on the world or to share my complex thoughts, and I know that is shown to others by constantly dismissing the outer world and not letting anyone in, which is not desirable at all.

On the other side, generally speaking, someone who values knowledge, truthfulness and doesn't mind calm dates or engaging in debates about the weirdest theories on random things may do the trick.

Plus, I believe personality is much more than simple numbers related to specific traits, so I don't think there's a certain type that, in all likelihood, like another..