User Tag List

First 91011

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I took the enneagram test again after viewing this research...very detailed, thorough job, btw

Suddenly I am testing 4w3 instead of 3w4.

I used a more detailed test this time and maybe that is making the difference.
    When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

-Kahlil Gibran in The Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by Mvika View Post
    I took the enneagram test again after viewing this research...very detailed, thorough job, btw

Suddenly I am testing 4w3 instead of 3w4.

I used a more detailed test this time and maybe that is making the difference.

Tests shouldn't be taken too seriously. They are here to point you from where to start researching but they are hardly the final word on the topic.
    Likes Hard, Tater, bundleofsunshine liked this post

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mvika View Post
    I took the enneagram test again after viewing this research...very detailed, thorough job, btw Suddenly I am testing 4w3 instead of 3w4. I used a more detailed test this time and maybe that is making the difference.
    It still means something. But it isn't clear yet, some room for confusion. Next step I'd say is just to read both and see which you feel to be more identifiable. If both, perhaps both is part of you. Heh..
    Anyway on topic.
    Mine is 5w4 (very identifiable), 3w4 (very identifiable), the latter part I'm not sure yet.. I've gotten 7, 8, and possible 4 as prevalent before. I'll have to check again since I only looked into the first two that really hit.

I believe this theory has some great merit. Even if my 5 and 3 types are both introverted and extroverted individually I sway between the two. Had extreme schizoid tendencies, modes I shift into when in a bad state, but still need to converse with at least a few people, and have a love of much knowledge. But otherwise I'm ambitious, visionary, and competitive with things important to me that I self identify with. This as a whole makes me seem pretty ambiverted.

On the second thought I find it quite ironic that type 8 is represented with pink.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    317 so/sx
    Socionics
    LSE Si

This is the population from PersonalityCafe: 04/28/2017

From this:
    This is what the average tritype looks like for every type:
    ISTJ: 1-6-4
    ISFJ: 6-9-2
    ISTP: 5-8-3
    ISFP: 9-4-6
    INTJ: 5-1-4
    INFJ: 4-5-9
    INFP: 4-9-5
    INTP: 5-9-4
    ESTJ: 8-3-6
    ESFJ: 2-9-6
    ESTP: 7-8-3
    ESFP: 7-2-8
    ENTJ: 8-3-5
    ENTP: 7-8-4
    ENFJ: 2-6-1
    ENFP: 7-4-9
    Life’s Administrator
    ESTJ ▫ LSE ▫ 317 ▫ So/Sx ▫ Neutral Evil ▫ RCOEN
    MALMSMT

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

What MBTI is most likely to be 2w1?
    INFP 1w9-6w5-4w3 so/sp | Neutral Good | Melancholic-Phlegmatic

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Data is mostly useless because so many people mistype. ESFJs are mostly 6w7s not 2s, ESTJs are mostly 6w7s not 8s, ISTJs are mostly 6w5s not 1s, ISFPs are mostly 9s not 4s and INFJs are probably mostly 1s not 4s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    What MBTI is most likely to be 2w1?
    ESFJ but most ESFJs are 6w7s like I said above.
    Last edited by bundleofsunshine; 04-09-2018 at 04:32 PM.
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE None

I’m an ENFP 4w5.
    “I touch people. I think everyone needs that.”

“I don’t go by the rule-book. I lead from the heart, not the head.”

“I think the biggest disease the world suffers in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month. I’m very happy to do that. I want to do that.”

“I wear my heart on my sleeve.”

ENFP, 4w5, SX/SO. SLUEI. Unstructured.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Tests generally are not reliable. I am pretty sure tests have given me every single Enneagram type before (except 8 and 2). Off the top of my head, I have definitely gotten 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9. Same goes with MBTI (I have tested as INFJ, INFP, ENFP, ENFJ, ENTP, a rogue ISTJ result, (and probably more) most commonly I get INFJ or INFP even though I'm an ENFP. I tend to get J results as I don't act like a stereotypical perceiver and I tend to get I results as my E/I distinction is very narrow and blurry.

I am an ENFP 6w7. I've encountered ENFP 6s before. But I think that ENFPs are more likely to be other types first.

There are interesting combinations out there. A lot of people associate 2 with Fe for example, but a lot of ESFJs are 6s (although one of my best friends is an ESFJ 2w1 sx/sp).

I have another friend who is an ISFP and a 9w1. This is pretty common, but I really thought she was a 1w9 at first. But she described how her actions in our younger years when we first met in our early teen were pretty much textbook unhealthy 9 behavior, and it dawned on me. ISFPs use Fi, which is thought to correlate to type 4 yet a lot of them are not 4s.

I'm pretty sure one of my roommates is an ENTP 2. She types herself as an INFP and a type 2. The type 2 fits really well. But the INFP typing just doesn't fit her. I suspect she thinks she is a feeler because she tends to rely a lot on her tertiary Fe (which combines with her being a 2) and isn't looking deep enough into cognitive functions. She apparently also hasn't realized how different she blatantly is from two of my closest friends at school who are INFPs in terms of disposition and thought process. I actually thought she was a type 8 at first. But 2s under stress look like 8s, so this makes sense (I have two friends who are 2s that when stressed really seem like they are type 8). I just let the whole issue of mistyping go, frankly, it isn't worth debating over. The other of my roommates seems to be an ESFP 7w6 so/sx.

Technically, Ennegram and MBTI are separate systems. So I guess any combination is theoretically possible. But there are bound to be less common combos.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

I'm an INFJ (last time I took the test) and have been back and forth on weather I'm a 1 or 4. I think think it's interesting that most 4s are INFJ, because I remember hearing that INFJ was the most rare Myers Briggs type which makes sense for the 4. However, since I thought I was a 4 for most of this year and am recently coming to see how I'm actually just a 1 in stress, I wonder how many of the other 4s on this site are in a similar situation.