• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] I think that is enneagram related. Is it?

westrom

Of course it is, but what type?

The danger is losing contact with one’s real self in this effort, and becoming overly identified with one’s role at work.".
That's actually a fear I have. What does it mean?
If I make effort, I may not think the way I do now after, I might become like others, change too much.
Me adapting to other is weird:

Like, if I think of living in UNI dormitory, I fear my roommates I'd live with would be people I can't stand. I would probably be very serious about not behaving like them at all.
I do think I am chameleon, but in a weird way. If I like someone, I will probably try to adapt their behavior to mine, see how it goes, and then with time kinda compress it, and take only what fits. However, if I don't like someone, I might even refuse to buy the bread, if I find out that she buys it too, so yea, it's serious.
Also, I am following a vlogger on youtube. She's just person I like, and feel like that she would very seriously influence me. I have been planning to watch the videos for 2 years now I think. But I can't do that, because that would change me a lot, like even 1 video could influence me and disbalance me.

I will mention that I am xxNJ, I think it plays an important role here too.

What do you think, guys?

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
This sounds like your type may be in the 3-6-9 triangle.
They are the ones who can really fear losing themselves like that, so you could definitely look in that direction.
I can't really narrow it down any further, but maybe you can share more about how this makes you feel and how you react to it?

westrom

This sounds like your type may be in the 3-6-9 triangle.
They are the ones who can really fear losing themselves like that, so you could definitely look in that direction.
I can't really narrow it down any further, but maybe you can share more about how this makes you feel and how you react to it?

Interesting. I am actually 99% convinced that I am 3. Just unsure w2 or w4. 1% for 9.

I am not sure how exactly to answer this question now. Like if I was around people and I had to somehow fit in with those I don't like, I just wouldn't do that. I would obviously feel stressed.

I think I am running out of time sometimes. I don't watch many movies, because like if I watched 5 of them in a row, I would feel different, having a different view on the world, so it's like I would be confused about my vision of life again. It seems I always need a goal, and when I realize there could be a better one, I get a bit stressed. And. lol. When I see someone successful, I usually want to be like them. So I get stressed by doing stuff a lot, my goals always at the edge of changing. If that makes sense.

Boogie man

Da Voodoo
MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
Interesting. I am actually 99% convinced that I am 3. Just unsure w2 or w4. 1% for 9.

I am not sure how exactly to answer this question now. Like if I was around people and I had to somehow fit in with those I don't like, I just wouldn't do that. I would obviously feel stressed.

I think I am running out of time sometimes. I don't watch many movies, because like if I watched 5 of them in a row, I would feel different, having a different view on the world, so it's like I would be confused about my vision of life again. It seems I always need a goal, and when I realize there could be a better one, I get a bit stressed. And. lol. When I see someone successful, I usually want to be like them. So I get stressed by doing stuff a lot, my goals always at the edge of changing. If that makes sense.

I think you're right, that sounds an awful lot like type 3. Especially the feeling of running out of time, and realizing that there's always a goal out there for you. And yeah, having your worldview and feelings change based on a movie, being affected by the world to such degree, that definitely fits with the types 3, 6 and 9.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Also, I am following a vlogger on youtube. She's just person I like, and feel like that she would very seriously influence me. I have been planning to watch the videos for 2 years now I think. But I can't do that, because that would change me a lot, like even 1 video could influence me and disbalance me.

This paragraph is really concerning to me. Why would a single video influence you that much?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think you are 4w3 dud.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Take that back, you arw threw