• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What Each of the Types Looks Like at Their WORST

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1: rigid, extremely closed minded, punitive, often prejudiced, hopeless ("the world will never live up to my standards"), intensely resentful
2: entitled, grandiose, prone to intense, histrionic episodes (which can range from childish tantrums to downright terrifying fits of rage)
3: complete lack of a real sense of self, either deflated, laconic, "I'm a failure" or Machiavellian and pro-socially sociopathic
4: severe depression, pervasive suicidal thoughts, masochistic, may be intensely vengeful and sadistic (ex: Cersei Lannister),
5: reclusive, paranoid, can be vengeance-plotting, voyeuristic, lazy, societal leeches (ex: unemployed 30 year old living in his mother's basement playing WoW all day)
6: highly anxious, contradictory fluctuations between extreme aggression and cowardice, passive-aggressive, paranoid, mutinous/tendency to team up against "oppressors"
7: resentful/"why don't I have what I want?", hyper-judgemental/bitchy, self righteous yet hypocritical, prone to pathological lying, prone to drug addiction
8: numb, anti social, sadistic, prone to high risk behaviors for the sake of getting a rush, may be calculating and Machiavellian, likely to end up in jail
9: completely void of a sense of self, checked out, prone to random episodes combining blacking out with violent outbursts

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is my twink brother making a TypeC comeback?

2.gif

(7 sounds like me although I don't think I've ever been that bad for an extended period of time - more in short spurts)

Chrysanthea

I can definitely see myself in the ones given for 4 and 5... but I don't usually have any violent... oh wait maybe middle school but that was just the hormones and what not. I only get irritable when overwhelmed by my surroundings, but I might be a Highly Sensitive Person so I 'unno really.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
What about the whole point of disintegration thing? Could that be factored in as well?

I relate to 2, 4, and 6. Damn those even numbers.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I relate to 1 and 4 the most. A little bit of 3, 7, and 8 minus the violence.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Reclusive and lazy, mmhmm, yep. I identify with that. Mostly, though, my misanthropy, which usually stays dormant, goes into overdrive. And then I hate pretty much everyone everywhere.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Excellent OP. (Welcome back, Elfboy!)

1: rigid, extremely closed minded, punitive, often prejudiced, hopeless ("the world will never live up to my standards"), intensely resentful
Plus:
- Volatile
- Hypocritical
- Withdrawn
- Melodramatic
- Self-pitying

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What about the whole point of disintegration thing? Could that be factored in as well?

Not sure about some of them, but I know the way he outlined unhealthy 2s can be how 2 ---> 8 manifests, same for 7 ---> 1. :thinking:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
All of them pretty much. So I guess that means 9.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure about some of them, but I know the way he outlined unhealthy 2s can be how 2 ---> 8 manifests, same for 7 ---> 1. :thinking:
There's some of that with 1-->4 as well. ("Hopeless", specifically, and the ones I added in my earlier post)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They all sound like they need a shrink.
Isn't that kind of the point of the Enneagram? To tell us we all need a shrink? ;)

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The enneagram is a quick way to get what 6 years of psychoanalysis might find, at least from what I have read. The OP listed the worst of each type, so we might have easier self-identification.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
8: numb, anti social, sadistic, prone to high risk behaviors for the sake of getting a rush, may be calculating and Machiavellian, likely to end up in jail

Jail or death by cop/hail of gunfire/blaze of glory. Megalomania. Barbaric, sociopathic, APD. I'm not sure if they get much worse than the worst 8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I perceive myself that way when I'm in a bad place. ("At their worst" = "while disintegrating", in my mind.) Maybe it's not visible from the outside. Or maybe it's more ESTJ than 1.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jail or death by cop/hail of gunfire/blaze of glory. Megalomania. Barbaric, sociopathic, APD. I'm not sure if they get much worse than the worst 8.

the only part of this I disagree with is "gunfire/blaze of glory". unhealthy 8s are very survival oriented for most part (unhealthy 2, 6 or 4 on the other hand....yikes! lol)

other than that, yeah. unhealthy 8s are one part grim reaper, one part neanderthal.

Piercie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My personality health rises and drops out of fucking nowhere... I am like an unhealthy 8+4, so kinda raging beast mode and when it calms down ripping depression... I'd rather hurt others than myself... I hate guilt though... Ah the fuckery....