• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Favourite tritypes?

aetherabove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think it would be cool to a 478 (very creative) or a 479 (very dreamy). I am a 46x though. I thought maybe I was a 479 but I'm probably too aggressive/opinionated.

á´…eparted

passages
I don't think I have one. I've been friends with every type at one point in my life or another. This is what I know as a general rule based off everyone I've met.

1 - Good. Rarely become close, but share a lot of common ground assuming we have similar values. Work well together. I don't meet them often.
2* - Good. I get along with them well and can have lots of fun. I don't meet them often.
3 - Meh. I am usually repelled by them at first, then become alright with them. I don't meet them often.
4 - Bad. It's uncommon for me to get along with 4's. What matters to them are often things I actively dislike. I am repelled by them very frequently.
5* - Meh. I usually become frustrated with their all thought no action mentality. However, if they work past it I get along with them well. Most common type I meet.
6* - Ok. Total mixed bag with no pattern. This type if the most frequent to attract my ire, but not insight anger.
7* - Good. Most I get along with, some I become great friends with, and a small minority will infuriate me (those have all been ENTP). Overall it's good.
8* - Ok. I seldom become close with them. We can make a great team, but fights can be really bad. This is the type I meet the least.
9* - Bad. I consistently run them into the ground, and get frustrated and bored with how mellow they are. While I don't dislike them, it's like oil and water.

* indicates I have had a very close/best friend of this type at some point.

Based off this, one would assume a 7-2-1. When I think about it though my reaction is "so?". As such I really can't draw a tritype conclusion.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yup, No such thing as favourite tritype for me.

1s I get along with generally.
2s are a mixed bag.
3s are a mixed bag.
4s are a mixed bag.
5s I get along with generally.
6s I get along with quite often.
7s I get along with quite often.
8s I don't often get along with.
9s I get along with generally.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like mine the most. :D The 278 "Free Spirit". I don't think I've met anyone else on the forum with the same one though except maybe Wind Up Rex but I don't remember her commenting on her head fix. She's cool either way though. :happy2:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I enjoy being a 479 (though 478 is a possibility). I sometimes wish I could be a 127.

Chrysanthea

I actually enjoy being a 954/594 even considering how isolated and lazy I am. ^_^ I'd rather not waste my energy on being assertive or perfectionistic, so I naturally fit into a 9. I could possibly be a 2 rather than a 4, because I could easily be a little less selfish. As for my head type... I still associate strongly with my 5, and wouldn't find solace in either of the other two. That being said... if I could change my tritype I would be a 952.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
478, 458, 471, 378, 358 and 459 seem like quite the types to be.

I usually get along very well with e 7s and 5s. 6s are complicated for me, a lot of 6s I know are counter-phobic and I usually have love/hate relationship with most.
I often don't get along with 1w2s, though 1w9s are usually cool. 8s are hell for me, they're the exactly opposite side of my personality. Most of 8s just really get on my nerves.
I also have an issue with 2s, mostly 2w3s , I can't really stand that explotion of positivism fakely bouncing in their cheecks like it's something good.
9s, 5s, 6s and 7s are generally my most favorite ennea types and I can get along with them very easily.
Ironically, I don't really get along with other 4s, one just simply can't get along with a 4.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I find myself romantically attractive to 8-6-3 the most.