User Tag List

123 Last

Default The Feminine property of Desire and the divid masculine /feminine.

A Unification SeaSaws between the two distinct energies, I propose the Fem Abides Within S&N.

your thoughts ,who's do these two energies manifest primarily as is like two representative Of The Absolute.

"(Ambidextrous T&F) & (Ambidextrous S&N)" your thoughts " .

Assertion reminds me of Ambidextrous T&F. So as a hint towards the balance I shear this light hearted example or the masculine Michael Bublé - Home [Official Music Video] - YouTube

MBTI
    BELF
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

So you're saying Judging functions are masculine and Perceiving functions are feminine?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

In totality you are incorrect!

But I do like your arched thought.

MBTI
    BELF
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    In totality you are incorrect!
    If you want people to participate in your threads, you should be prepared to clarify what you mean when asked.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"
    Likes ceecee, Powehi liked this post

Permabanned

Are you pointing out a difference between the what is & what governs? Not that they are masculine and feminine in themselves but that masculinity attempts to create a balance between thinking and feeling while femininity attempts to create a balance between sensing and intuition?

You are right that in a way our personal agency manifests through our judging functions and takes the form of juggling them and choosing between them, but the association between personal agency and gender is more of a cultural bias then a force of human nature.
    Likes Entropic liked this post

Default The Feminine property of Desire and the divid masculine /feminine.

INFP is INFP and ISFP is ISFP as reality accords three into three equals nine, there are nine multiplicity's , eighteen variableS multiplicities ,. at the level I reference,.. Greater Natures Accord, seems to inference three into three implicate invisible, too mans triplicate; ID, EGO, Supper Ego.
    Likes Opal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If you want people to participate in your threads, you should be prepared to clarify what you mean when asked.
    Perhaps I am ignorant but I understand myself as articulating with clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Are you pointing out a difference between the what is & what governs? Not that they are masculine and feminine in themselves but that masculinity attempts to create a balance between thinking and feeling while femininity attempts to create a balance between sensing and intuition?

You are right that in a way our personal agency manifests through our judging functions and takes the form of juggling them and choosing between them, but the association between personal agency and gender is more of a cultural bias then a force of human nature.
    No, you miss the literal and in doing so you miss an understanding.

A Unification SeaSaws between the two distinct energies, I propose the Fem Abides With In S&N and the Assertive Abides With In T&F.

your thoughts

,how do these two energies manifest, primarily as is ,like,..two representative of, The Absolute.

"(Ambidextrous T&F) & (Ambidextrous S&N)" your thoughts " .

Remembering there is a third implicate ever present.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    Perhaps I am ignorant but I understand myself as articulating with clarity.
    You are understanding wrong.

Last time I was able to talk with you in your own language to some extent when nobody else even tried, but make no mistake - it is your own unique language, closer to describing metaphorical thoughts in a vaguely visual form then actually translating what they mean into a verbal form. Your current format can have immense value when you want to scribble or write down your thoughts for yourself and brainstorm between yourself and a piece of paper to expend your own mental maps, but it has little to no value in communicating your thoughts to others beyond creating a rather arbitrary and heavy handed filter in who can engage them in a way both of you would be able to understand.
    This is because what you are doing is not describing what your thoughts mean but rather describing the thought structures themselves, and how those are laid out in your mind is mostly guesswork. It's a subtle but crucial difference: Don't describe the thought's structure itself, describe what the thought means, not the neural pathways, but it's content.

Otherwise this isn't communication, it's just public mental masturbation.
    Likes Entropic liked this post