• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tell me my tritype

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Please read the whole thing before clicking out. I'm stuck on my enneagram, please help. I'll start by listing some key facts about myself
-I'm agressive and manly
-I spent my whole highschool career trying to become the stereotypical action people so that I can crush my enemies, impress girls, and protect my loved ones
-I appear twice as domineering around girls, but I am not assertive in approaching them.
-I have tendencies to believe in bullshit theories until I can find proof for them being false
-I am the most unorganized person one can know, sometimes to the point of being a survival-of-the-fittest kind of person instead of valuing order and society
-I suffer from antisocial behavior when it comes to being in places where people have screwed me over in the past
-The careers I've wanted to do include careers that allow travel, fighting people, thinking creatively, and performing in front of others
-The two things I want more than anything else are romance and adventure
-I tend to be rather apathetic and sometimes even supportive if crimes unless they are based on a stereotype or hate against race, age, sex, or anything someone cannot help.
-I have a tendency to be a concrete thinker, especially when I'm depressed
-When I was in 6th grade, I was way more of a dreamer and lived in a fantasy world because of my stress. I tend to resort to fantasy under stress
-The little respect I have for authority comes from my religion
-I tend to be accepting of people with weird fehtishes or other mishaps, unless they have done something to screw me over
-I find using violent tactics more natural to me than using peaceful tactics
-i constantly picture myself in fights and social situations and imagine what I'd do and those skills usually translate over to real life, making me a war veteran in a sense
-I have Asperger's but I barely show as many traits now as I did when I was younger
-I cannot sit through a movie if it has too little action, or even too much action because too little isn't stimulating and too much gives me the energy to want to be in a real fight.
-I prefer to listen to metal and rap music for the chills it gives down my spine and the crunk beats. Calm music doesn't have enough excitement or rage in it.
-I have dated severl girls, but broke up with almost all of them because of my inability to keep a commitment.

All are also welcome to give me any other suggestioms for my mbti type as well.

KitchenFly

My thoughts after much thinking and going over the list several times is that you maybe or that you are a 2w1 So/Sx/Sp ENFJ .
And I am thinking that your Tri-Type is or maybe: 2w3 6w5 9w8 and your Tri-Fix maybe 2 7 8 .

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol interesting, that is the first time I've ever been typed an ENFJ 2. Most of the time I get typed either Se-Dom or Fi-Aux.Explain your reasoning.
My thoughts after much thinking and going over the list several times is that you maybe or that you are a 2w1 So/Sx/Sp ENFJ .
And I am thinking that your Tri-Type is or maybe: 2w3 6w5 9w8 and your Tri-Fix maybe 2 7 8 .

KitchenFly

My reasoning ,.that's how I deciphered your statement. At least you gained a good laugh.

Cheers.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah I figured it was trolling. Good one though. You should join the fbi, they would have good use for your trickery :D
My reasoning ,.that's how I deciphered your statement. At least you gained a good laugh.

Cheer.

DreamBeliever

ESTP 7w8 (Tritype maybe 748). This is the first time I'm attempting to enneagram type anyone, btw.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Intriguing. What would you think the wings of the tritype would be? Like as in the full tritype and not just the 3 dominate Types.
ESTP 7w8 (Tritype maybe 748). This is the first time I'm attempting to enneagram type anyone, btw.

DreamBeliever

Intriguing. What would you think the wings of the tritype would be? Like as in the full tritype and not just the 3 dominate Types.
7w8 4w3 8w7 But that's just my initial thought off the top of my head. Seems fitting enough to me, though. What do you think?

KitchenFly

There was no trolling involved in my sincere reply to your post question.

A thought comes to mind, if it turns out that you are an Sp/Sx 8 ESFJ then my analysis describes well the Point of Neurosis for the eight with a nine wing.

Good day to you sir and cheers.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd say it's pretty accurate. I can see myself being kind of a 4 as long as there is a 7 and an 8 in there somewhere.
7w8 4w3 8w7 But that's just my initial thought off the top of my head. Seems fitting enough to me, though. What do you think?

DreamBeliever

I'd say it's pretty accurate. I can see myself being kind of a 4 as long as there is a 7 and an 8 in there somewhere.

& 4s can come off as seeming like Fi users, so that could of led to you, or other people, suggesting Fi aux for you. I'm not 100% absolute on my typing, but it is my suggestion for you. What types do you think you identify with? Are there any you think really describe you? Or any you think really don't describe you? That could help you through process of elimination.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I cannot relate to 6, or 9 at all and 1 only points out traits that I have that every human being has. I think in order of least likely to likely it would go 6,9,1,2,5,(4 and 3 seem tied),8,7
& 4s can come off as seeming like Fi users, so that could of led to you, or other people, suggesting Fi aux for you. I'm not 100% absolute on my typing, but it is my suggestion for you. What types do you think you identify with? Are there any you think really describe you? Or any you think really don't describe you? That could help you through process of elimination.

DreamBeliever

I cannot relate to 6, or 9 at all and 1 only points out traits that I have that every human being has. I think in order of least likely to likely it would go 6,9,1,2,5,(4 and 3 seem tied),8,7

Seems like my typing is really close to what you think for yourself, then. I was tossing between a 4w3 or 3w4 fix for you, so if you relate more to 3, you could have a 3w4 in your tritype instead. 7w8 can come off as a type 3, also, so that could also be why you relate to it. At least you know what types to completely cross off from even considering.

DreamBeliever

Either way you probably have a 4 fix with a heavy 3 wing or a 3 fix with a heavy 4 wing. Look at the motivations of the types & the lines of growth & stress. That could help. Seems like 7 & 8 in there is a sure thing for you.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah I related to 3 a lot more when I was younger tbh, now my senioritis kicked in and I don't relate to it at all. I just say I relate to it because it usually ends up in 3rd or 4th place when I take enneagram tests, although most tests are complete bulllshit. Isn't a 3 supposed to be goal oriented and organized? My ambition could've came from my 8 motivation for power and dominance. It also could just come from the tiny 3 in my 4 typing. Who knows :p
Seems like my typing is really close to what you think for yourself, then. I was tossing between a 4w3 or 3w4 fix for you, so if you relate more to 3, you could have a 3w4 in your tritype instead. 7w8 can come off as a type 3, also, so that could also be why you relate to it. At least you know what types to completely cross off from even considering.

DreamBeliever

Yeah I related to 3 a lot more when I was younger tbh, now my senioritis kicked in and I don't relate to it at all. I just say I relate to it because it usually ends up in 3rd or 4th place when I take enneagram tests, although most tests are complete bulllshit. Isn't a 3 supposed to be goal oriented and organized? My ambition could've came from my 8 motivation for power and dominance. It also could just come from the tiny 3 in my 4 typing. Who knows :p

I feel I related to it a lot more when I was younger too. I think so. 3s are also image orientated & seek recognition. They're very ambitious, but other types can be for different reasons too. They're seeking a sense of worth (if I remember correctly). Looking at the basic fears of the types can help too.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well I looked up 748 description and found out why I am more artistic than the average meathead ESTP, so yeah I can relate to your typing :)
I feel I related to it a lot more when I was younger too. I think so. 3s are also image orientated & seek recognition. They're very ambitious, but other types can be for different reasons too. They're seeking a sense of worth (if I remember correctly). Looking at the basic fears of the types can help too.

DreamBeliever

Well I looked up 748 description and found out why I am more artistic than the average meathead ESTP, so yeah I can relate to your typing :)
Awesome! Glad I could help. :) Yeah, there's lots of variations of every type.

KitchenFly

So every one is thinking severn.well I Am not convinced by the totality of the authors pen, but view the possibility, their is scope,..and I my see a layer that is more nuanced than general. But opening to viewing the consensus viewed I can see direction and the languish people are viewing first so far is 7w8 .

Cool , Such is the nature of the autistic orientated mind. And for my self ,.. If I was to place severn energy first and place the auxiliary wing as the co axial then I go with , 7w8 4w3 1w9 .and I would be open to a second Trifix with 5w6 at its centre and 3w2 at its periphery so 8w9 would be it hub, 8w9 5w6 3w2 and type would and the individual type maybe:

- 7w8w7 8w9 5w6 3w2 , 7w8 4w3 9w1 , 2w1 6w5 9w8 .

Three into three into three.

Perhaps Asperger's syndrome requires an action leading with three parts like the example as possibility: 7w8w7 working with three sets of three Tri-Type Set's. That's interesting because it works as an operation of four Parts Twenty one parts as a Hole.

That reminds me of my 21 model. Three parts alike three sets of two and one part of three parts alike , abstractly their could be a pattern six plus one six plus one six plus one ,all parts homered ,three sets of severn parts law:7 honoured Law:3 honoured The idea of a Law:4 honoured.

18 + 3 = 21 ,.. A two and a one , a core could be seen trough the numeral one and both wings could be seen though the numeral number two. From a operational perspective of the quantum of a One Dimensional working perspective twenty one maybe a unit of two and a unit of one. Things also work in eighteen parts as do they also work in the the dimensions Of three parts.