• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tell me my tritype

KitchenFly

Take it its next natural step and given that unified united is a with, so the twelfth is the unity of all Parts as one from the dominant number being the number eight even though severn could be said to be the dominant number,. and seen this way, the boundary it it has 12 W's A Universal Axises's, two Arises and nine Axises. And the OK thing about 11 is eleven is a primary number. I'm ok with 11 W's to.

Cause and effect ,.. View a linear and 12 is twenty one as 21 is twelve.

45 and 54 are Primary Keys. But another peace of the living enneagram.

Nine times twelve is 108 . We get the number one zero eight if we abstract the four numbers 4 5 5 4 , 4+4 and 50 + 50 = 108. The third implicate dictates within the math that three parts have been honoured.

Then an interesting question arises ? " there is the three?

The Dark Energy Numbers ends in 138.

Host must work vier it hole that has three parts manifest making minimum Four-Parts. host is the Fourth Part and the observed is the three parts. A Hosted Creation is minimum.

What part is the Bosom Field? One Part or all four parts or and three Parts?
Professor Leonard Susskind
So, the dark energy is not exactly zero, but the first 122 decimal points are zero. That's crazy. That is really one of the craziest things we've ever discovered.

Professor Brian Greene
The amount of it is bizarre. It's a number that has basically a decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end. It's hard for us to imagine starting with a theory, doing calculations, and, after some number of pages of scribbling, having .000... All these zeros and then a one pop out of our equations.

In the example 7w8w7 the eight could be seen as connected to the one in the number 122 and each two could be seen to connect to both 7w8 & 8w7 in the number point pattern Eg. 7w8w7 .
I felt a need to shear that extended topic material, and back we go to the topic question subject matter; Tell me my Tri Type.