• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What is the Nature of each of the Three-Triads.

KitchenFly

We all can relate to emotion but how closely do we really pay attention.

I think of order and control then I think of the nature of the feeling triad and reflect on the people I know well who are of the three types that inhabit habitually the emotions and cognitive practices of the nature the feeling triad brings to types: -2-3-4- those subtype energies:
- 2w1 , 2w3 , 3w2 , 3w4 , 4w3 , 4w5 .

That characteristics do you recognise of the three triads?

KitchenFly

I think of structure and action then I think of the nature of the thinking triad and reflect on the people I know well who are of the three types that inhabit habitually the emotions and cognitive practices of the nature the thinking triad brings to types -5-6-7- those subtypes energies:
- 5w4 , 5w6 , 6w5 , 6w7 , 7w6 , 7w8 .
That characteristics do you recognise of the three triads?

KitchenFly

I think of creation and participation then I think of the nature of the instinctive triad and reflect on the people I know well who are of the three types that inhabit habitually the emotions and cognitive practices of the nature the relating triad brings to types -8-9-1- those subtypes energies:
- 8w7 , 8w9 , 9w8 , 9w1 , 1w9 , 1w2 .
What characteristics do you recognise of the the three triads?