• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] 6w5 INTJ with the attitude,. I just won't to keep them honest

KitchenFly

I have a new friend who I play golf with on a small island community. I have been acquainted with this person for six mouths now and it seems to be a never ending merry go round ride of the same themes power influence and control. To follow his plays takes a lot of energy and patience and loyalty "are you with me" question pops into the play from time to time and requires me to delicately provide him with a platform in explanation that attends to the overcompensations from the different forces or aspects of his personality.

The president of the golf club is no good (agenda 5wing INTP) he maybe corrupt is his thinking (stress 3w2 ISTJ) a theory of his posable corrupt action (conches 6 INTJ) an elaborate story portraying this actions as if so (mood 7wing ESFP) ,I explain he is a retired school principle and. a volunteer I think his agenda is to do the right thing. My friend relies with a story and examples of how people have robed volunteer organisation (conches 6 INTJ) and says to me if you see a dollar on the foot path you are going to pick it up, I respond well if it's on the footpath yes I would pick it up. that's steeling! (Agenda 5wing INTJ) I explain I don't think the man is going to corruptly pocket $100000 in kick backs from the builder he and the comity are going to choose to renovate The club house. My friend replies in a placating manner to mask the detection of delusion and says, I'm only wont to keep them honest (neurosis 9w1 INFP. I reasoned him well you maybe correct things like that have happened but I think that are good people trying to do a good job for the club. He assets that he dose not think so (conches 6w5 INTJ)

And the conversation changes to the upcoming elections in five weeks time for the various volunteer roles at the golf club, President, Vice President, Club Captain...

Luckily I was only subjected to the political stage if he was engaged in acting out then I would have been subjected to his subsidiary wings and there phycology input 4w3 ENFP and 8w9 ESFJ.

I can see that at the level of overcompensation the two wings on ether side of the persons type point work with the point of stress/disintegration and point of integration/ neurosis.

The triangle between type point to the point of disintegration and type point and the point of integration at the level of overcompensation the point of integration terns into the point of neurosis and the triangle works with the base type point and the two wings and fuel the negative actions of the subsidiary wings for the primary types.

The triangle services the type point (conches) and the auxiliary wing (agenda) and the wing (mood) on the other side of the core type point.

Without going into detailed explanations of how the different functions of I E S N T F P J at each of these points for let's say my friend, dose anyone else see the flux of these different parts at work like in an order I have sheared.

For me it is obvious when I pay attention is it obvious for other people to who have an interest in the enneagram and the MBTI ?

And 6w5 ,do you see these actions within the flux of your own personalities activity at the level of overcompensation ?

We have all acted out at the level of overcompensation its part of being Human.

Shear your stories and understandings and if you are one of the other two types that shear this triangle the 3w2 ISTJ or 9w1 INFP what can you shear as your understanding of your own flux?

3w2 ISTJ (conches)
2 wing ENFJ (agenda)
4 wing ENFP (mood)

9w1 INFP (conches)
1 wing ESTJ (agenda)
8 wing ESFJ (mood)

6w5 INTJ (conches)
5 wing INTP (agenda)
7 wing ESFP (mood)