• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] The Dynamic Enneagram

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
After watching some of Condons videos, I got interested in his book but the ebook is woefully incomplete, missing chapters on type 7-9. I can't seem to find the book in paperback on Amazon, so does anyone know how where to buy the complete version?

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, it looks like the ebook can be purchased here, and that it was released serially when it was first published (that may be why the copy you found was missing some of the later chapters.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, it looks like the ebook can be purchased here, and that it was released serially when it was first published (that may be why the copy you found was missing some of the later chapters.

I was looking at his homepage and you can only find parts there, but not the full version. The one you linked me isn't the same book I'm talking about. The link leads to his work on analyzing movie characters, but I'm looking for his actual book on the enneagram called The Dynamic Enneagram. Specifically, it's this book: Changeworks Central-The Dynamic Enneagram, New Books by Thomas Condon

Last edited:

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So that's being released serially as an ebook, and only some chapters are available for purchase. Looks like the complete book is a at least a few months away.

One can order the second edition paperback from amazon.co.uk, but it says "temporarily out of stock."

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So that's being released serially as an ebook, and only some chapters are available for purchase. Looks like the complete book is a at least a few months away.

One can order the second edition paperback from amazon.co.uk, but it says "temporarily out of stock."

Indeed, hence I was wondering if one could buy it somewhere else. Another thing is that it says it should release a new chapter every month, but it hasn't been updated for months. I do happen to know Condon on Facebook (kinda), so perhaps I could nudge him there.