• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] KitchenFly's laboratory for the exploration of number patterns

KitchenFly

Recently I have been thinking about the three chemicals Adrenaline Serotonin and Dopamine.

It gets tricky when thinking about the the instincts in one context of the three chemicals and then thinking about each of the nine energies and then the hart head and gut, and then looking at the subtype level with an influence of the instinctual variants and then the switching movements within the six instinctual variants.

This frustrating puzzle has led me back to an old observation from twenty or so years back and I am wondering if the three chemicals Adrenaline and Serotonin and Dopamine are liked to the three grouping below. points: 4&8 and 1&7 and 2&5.

What is the connection about at the instinctive level between the three primary Points 3 6 9 and the three pairings 4 and 8, 2 and 5, and 1 and 7.

It seems to me that there is a structural clue to be discovered, looking at the three pairings the closest sense I can make of it is 1 and 7 seems to be linked to Point:9, and 4 and 8 seem to linked to Point:6, and 2 and 5 seems to be linked to Point:3.

It is as if there are three ratios or three differing ratios at work one hole for 1 and 7 and its connection to Think relate / Relate think at the instinctual level Point:9. Halves for 4 and 8 and its connection to Think feel / Feel think at the instinctive level Point:6. Thirds for 2 and 5 and its connection to Sense feel / Feel sense at the instinctive level Point:3.

KitchenFly

I praised NFs myself, and I think the world of NFJs.

I'm shore you do,and if the topic of your persuasion was more about influencing a NT then I'm sore your narcissi mind set would have spoke; "I think the would of NTPs. Because the ISTP has ENTP as its auxiliary wing energy. I do believe your statement about thinking the world of NFJs, because the point of stress for the ISTP takes on and must develop the influencing mindset energy of INFJ.

Do think of me as being vindictive and pissed about it, I understand quite well the mind set of the ISTP.

When the INFP finds its balance between the influences at the instinctive level (adrenaline, serotonin, dopamine) is in it attainment of a degree of freedom can draw upon ISTP within the activity of its higher mind. This action draws upon a dual synergy action at Point:3 between the two subtype energies ISTJ & ISTP (Si Te and Ti Se) another little miracle of nature,. "O my god he has revealed to me an elemental dynamical component of active structure, now I can put the puzzle together!" -May think, Sidewinder.

Also, there is a huge difference between how people view Intuitives and how they feel about Intuition. Most mature and educated IxSPs use their tertiary Ni pretty well. I've worked hard to develop mine.

This is what can be seen when Si Te and Ti Se works in unison with Fi Ne and Ni Fe. If you take seriously my generous contribution towards your edification in to the mysterious and miraculous working of the sub conches you will find the rest of the balance via your own esteem.

But remember as there are most likely Eight fields plus gravity underlying and assisting in the hosting of creation at the cosmological level this is but one tear of of many tear underlying the working of mind.

Here's a little test and measure via Fi Ne and Ni Fe utilising Point:3

The Feeling Triad

Two with one wing.
Subtype: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Auxiliary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N) (agenda focused)
Second/wing: ISTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with five-wing; ENTP

Two with three wing.
Subtype: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Auxiliary wing: three with four-wing; ISTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESTJ (agenda focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with three-wing; ENFP

Three with two wing.
Subtype: three with two-wing; ISTJ
Auxiliary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (agenda)
Second wing: ENFP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ
Subsidiary wing: five with Six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of stress/disintegration: nine with one-wing; INFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with five-wing; INTJ

Three with four wing.
Subtype: three with four-wing; ISTP
Auxiliary wing: four with-five; ENTP (agenda)
Second wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (mood)
Subsidiary wing: five with four-wing; INTP
Subsidiary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of stress/disintegration: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with seven-wing; ISFP

Four with three wing.
Subtype: four with three-wing; ENFP
Auxiliary/wing: three with two-wing; ISTJ (agenda focused)
Second/wing: INTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with two-wing; ESTJ

Four with five wing.
Subtype: four with five wing; ENTP
Auxiliary wing: five with six wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F) (agenda focused)
Second wing: ISTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)

The Doing Triad/Thinking Triad

Five with four-wing.
Subtype: five with four-wing; INTP
Auxiliary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ISFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ

Five with six-wing.
Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ENTP (Mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP

Six with five-wing.
Subtype: six with five-wing; INTJ
Auxiliary wing: five with four-wing; INTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ENTP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP
Subsidiary wing: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: three with two-wing; ISTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with one-wing; INFP

Six with seven-wing.
Subtype: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Auxiliary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFTP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: four with five-wing; ENTP
Subsidiary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Point of stress/disintegration: three with four-wing; ISTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with eight-wing; INFJ

Seven with six-wing.
Subtype: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Auxiliary wing: six with five-wing; INTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with four-wing; INTP

Seven with eight-wing.
Subtype: seven with eight wing; ENTJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with nine wing; ESFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with two wing; ESTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with six wing; INxP(Ambidextrous T and F)

The Relating Triad/Instinctive Triad

Eight with seven-wing.
Subtype: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Auxiliary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with three-wing; ISFJ

Eight with nine-wing.
Subtype: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Auxiliary wing: nine with-eight; INFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ENTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with four-wing; INTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with one-wing; ENFJ

Nine with eight-wing.
Sub-type: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESNTJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Subsidiary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with four-wing; ISTP

Nine with one-wing.
Subtype: nine with one-wing; INFP
Auxiliary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESFJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Subsidiary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of stress/disintegration: six with five-wing; INTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with two-wing; ISTJ

One with nine-wing.
Subtype: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Auxiliary wing: nine with one-wing; INFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ISFJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: four with five-wing; ENTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with six-wing; ESFP

One with two-wing.
Sub-type: one with two-wing; ESTJ
Auxiliary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: four with three-wing; ENFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ

Mark Anthony Rockliff 9w1 INFP Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Yes there is much showmanship to be pronounced via the ISTp mind set. The actor playing Will Wonker is an ISFP, ISTP INFJ and ISTP have a shared movement within a triangle action.

The law of three is alway at work within the mechanical operations of the mind of man. As to their are two distinctive primary instinctual triangles The actor playing Willy Wonker is in the personal triangle,,the instinctual subtypes or verdant heads that shear the triangle are the Sx/Sp/So and the Sp/So/Sx and the So/Sx/Sp. it interesting that what who the character seeks most is teamwork in the form of celebration a cooperative synergy between people, the dreamer and the status seeker seem to rule Willys Shadow Side in a convincing manner witch draws loyalty to the Thinking Image Will Wonker (the actor) solicits convincingly from the young audience and not so young audience who live to dream and be entertained.

What aspect of the character prompted you to post his image amongst an ISTp thread? [MENTION=59921]cas[/MENTION]tigat

The team work triangle consists of the remaining three instinctual subtypes or variant heads the Sx/So/Sp and the So/Sp/Sx and the Sp/Sx/So.

The Sx/Sp/So upon the enneagram occupies the points (Sx -4 Sp -2 So -7 and connect with it triangle by choice, to draw upon Sp at point:1 or Sp at point:2 the Sp at point:2 it part of the Teamwork instinctual triangle as is So at point:7 and Sx at point:4 the central fixation energy point for the Sx/Sp/So.

And the Sp/So/Sx and the So/Sx/Sp follow the same structural flowing ,dynamic, the Sp/So/Sx (Sp centred at point:1 can draw upon So at Point:8 (one of three energies within the teamwork triangle) or upon So point:7 the (So) -Social energy ,that is part of the three part triangle focuses primarily upon the personal within human interactions. As a predominant biased fixation that can naturally manifest into or via the creative force or the destructive force or as a seemingly normal egoic congenial personification of selfs personalised character.

Each of the two triangles has within it one Self-preservation instinctive variant energy and one Social instinct variant energy and one Sexual (biological) or one on one instinctual drive (non sexual) with the context not as sexual as in sexual attraction but sexual as in biological awareness.

The three instinctual energies (Sp, Sx, So,) are like three reactive response form of three biological chemical driven states towards selfs orientations of Being, as if one was a positive one was a megatherium and one a neutral. (-, +, 0,).

The Sx seems to me to be: 0 and the So seems to me to be: - and the Sp seems to me to be +.

Sx neutral (serotonin driven), (0).
Sp active (adrenaline driven), (+).
So passive (dopamine driven), (-).

As an example the Sx/Sp/So Sx energy at point:4 the Sx component is linked its own the selfs own serotonin output and when the Sx/Sp/So connects with its So instinctual drive/ variant head energy at point:7 the Sx/Sp/So the So energy the Sx/Sp/So draws upon the experience of its own dopamine uptake and when the Sx/Sp/So draws upon the Sp energy at (point:1) it draw upon the selfs own adrenalin up take as also Sp point:2 but the phycology differs because the state Sx/Sp (point:4 interacting at the instinctive energy level with point:2) is drawing upon it primary bias of a phycological lens (feel -sense). Point:3 is the hart triad apex and feel is the inner experience (point:4 Sx and sense is sensed Point:2 Sp. theirs is a sub set action relating to the three into three of -, 0, +. The adrenalin can be chandler as a stress response experienced because the explicate is being sense from a feel biased lens or orientation.

The + (can influence the 0 and generate stress via the apex - and the active apex (hart centre reacts and shifts from being a neutral to being a stressed state. Bravado placating reaction stems from the hart centre for the Sx/Sp/So under stress. But there is much complexity and the universe is but one example, remembering that there always is a three into three optional posable orientation of experienced phenomenon. At ease with the + serotonin the Sx/Sp/So
Can become unusually receptive and extreme clarity is possible the Sx/Sp/So is sensing via the hart correct values the neutral has been honoured and the + and - from the remaining Primary Point has been utilised correctly. A higher synergy has been attained in the now hence (unusually receptive and extreme clarity attained momentarily.

This is one exam ample of the six variant heads and the other five variant heads have there own structural pattern also. That can be understood as like the example of the Sx/Sp/So example above.

Anyway it's not my style to participate with the forum in a fluid manner conveying clarity and expending productive concise insights so it's time to return to the norm and say,. Get stuffed, you STP's are boring me with your typical numb nut Gut responses to the psych spiritual component of experiencing a lived life. Arrr,..I feel much better now that I'm back on track.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KitchenFly

be2dc11fd7f80a72e29f805f46578be0.jpg

"Posed on VBM members web sight."

Hay check out this photo I found on face book at fifth star labs.

Saturn's weird north Pole.
Hexagonal storm with 200mph rotating central vortex!

I think it's interesting. Man has six instinctual varients, there are six astroid belts between mars and Jupiter, Pluto is a body of six Astroid like spinning moons.

Pluto's Spring moons can be viewed representatively on you tube,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5aF6Bw56E

Any way I thought it maybe of interest to the VBM members so I have posted it.

Then they say North Pole dose that mean that Saturn's North Pole is pointed towards the center of our galexy, if so that is posablely very interesting, a moon above Saturn's North Pole a central circle at the centre of the hexagon that sits on the serface of a round planet with astroid filled rings.

My thinking is quite simple and the thought I have is that Saturn is a gas ball a round 360* like 4D vortex. Some may correct me, 94% is hydrogen and hydrogen has one negatively charged electron and one proton. Saturn is also made of 4% helium and helium is made of two negatively charged electrons and two protons and two neutrinos.

Hydrogen has one negatively charged electron and helium has two negatively charged electrons, two plus one equals three and that three reminds me of the "V" the upside down v in the VBM simbol the v between points 3 - 6 - 9 as if at some level the electrons worked together and had a working relationship this the working of VBM. And also if we add the number of protons one from the hydrogen atom and two from the helium atom we has once again a sum of three. Then we have left over two (0) neutrons from the helium atom, they remind me that there is a left and right in nature and from Point:9 processes within the enneagram model can flow from the left 9-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 or from the right 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-9. All part added together gives a sum of eight. That reminds me of cosmologists stated his belief that there may be eight fields and gravity. The one ball (Saturn) may represent gravity the eight parts between the sum of parts between the two atoms one hydrogen and one helium may have a working relationship a link with the eight fields at the quantum level supporting greater natures creation. Gravity plus Eight fields equals nine working parts witch reminds me of VBM and the enneagram working with nine points around a circle.

Any way that's my big picture view idea relating to what could that picture be about at a cosmology level a quontum level.

Also found this: -Saturn is not solid like Earth, but is instead a giant gas planet. It is made up of 94% hydrogen, 6% helium and small amounts of methane and ammonia. Hydrogen and helium are what most stars are made of. It is thought that there might be a molten, rocky core about the size of Earth deep within Saturn

It would be funny or interesting if that blue small sausage like dot was simply water. H2O because oxygen has eight electrons eight protons eight neutrons. The two hydrogen H2 ,at be linked with point:9 of the ennneagam model because at one level of the workings of the enneagram in one sercific process relating to progress and evolution all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine. (0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9). At Point:9 (9-0) , -5-6-7-8-(9-0)-1-2-3-4- , I like this view because 5+4=9, 6+3=9, 7+2=9, 8+1=9, 9+0=9. Five nine's equels forty five, four and five equels nine.

Witch reminds me of the symbol of The Absolute witch has three equel lines making a triangle and if each end point of each of the three lines has a value of nine the six part added together equels the sum value of fifty four (54) fifty four in the opposite direction equels fourth five.

Any way I have a large number pattern that I generated from the question about the large dark energy number, 122 zeros and then a number pops up 138. The 45 - 54 fits into that number pattern it plays on the idea that there maybe a third hidden math and the logic is like ( 45 - 54 ) two five's equels ten and two fours equels eight and the sum value can be eighteen.

Well I may as well shear it.

Part: 1 of 2

Professor Leonard Susskind
So, the dark energy is not exactly zero, but the first 122 decimal points are zero. That's crazy. That is really one of the craziest things we've ever discovered.

Professor Brian Greene
The amount of it is bizarre. It's a number that has basically a decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end. It's hard for us to imagine starting with a theory, doing calculations, and, after some number of pages of scribbling, having .000... All these zeros and then a one pop out of our equations.

A decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end.

eight master genes
three law ten's and law three
one hundred and eight, 108 divided by 18 = 6 and divided by 9 = 16

The table chart for the higgs boson field has, six quarts and six leptons and four gauge bosons equaling sixteen components.

122 + 3 = 125 placings from the decimal point.

Decimal point as the Higgs Boson?

18 divided by 125 = 0.144

Mass spectrum for the carbon atom: 3+11+15+19+23+40+50+60+80+90 = 461

4+6+1+1+2+5 = 19 Boundaries of Creation

4+6+1+1+4+4 = 20 Law: 20

20 - 19 = 1

4 Boundaries 3 Segments

I give a number value of 18 to each line that makes the inner triangle and or a value of two nines one for each end of each of the three lines that make the inner triangle, equaling 54.

I also recognise that the number 54 can be read as 45 , < 54 > depending upon the direction of flow.

45+54+45 = 114

THE ABSOLUTE

DO 2592 7/7
TI 2406 6/7
LA 2221 5/7
SO 2036 4/7
FA 1851 3/7
MI 1666 2/7
RE 1481 1/7
DO 1296 0/7

DO 2+5+9+2 = 18
TI 2+4+0+6 = 12
LA 2+2+2+1 = 7
SO 2+0+3+6 = 11
FA 1+8+5+1 = 15
MI 1+6+6+6 = 19
RE 1+4+8+1 = 14
DO 1+2+9+6 = 18

DO + DO=36
TI + RE = 26
LA + MI = 26
SO + FA = 26
............. 114

45+54+45 = 114

Part: 2 of 2

4 + 4 = 8 eight master genes
6 + 4 =10 law:10
1 + 1 = 2 cause and effect

Decimal point: reconciliation

Decimal point: value one.

1+1+1+4= 10

4+6+1 = 11

Implicate end: 1 ------- 0 Cercle of the enneagram

Absolute:centre.............. Universe: Intelligent Enneagram

Implicate end: 1 ------- 1 Centre of the enneagram

4 Boundaries 3 Segments

1 ------- 0

1 ------- 1

144 - 114 = 30

A decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end.

144 and 114 & 122 and 138 , 122 114 , 2+2 = 4

144 and 114 & 122 and 138 , 144 , 4+4 = 8

144 and 114 & 122 and 138 , 1+1+1 = 3

1__ and 1__

1 ------- 0 :The zero

1 ------- 1 :The one

At this point I start to think of Strings and the possibility that the Absolute is represented in all living cells and via the Atom within.

And that: 1 --- 1 and 1 --- 0 , are related to zero to nine and before and after the decimal point or each side of the decimal point and the decimal point I think of as a representation of the centre of the Intelligent enneagram and the implicate of the dynamic of the absolute and its functionality within the workings of the explicate.

Don't get court on this not adding up to 10 ( 1+1+1+4= 10 ) the idea is that something connects making the value equel 10. Something with a value that adds to three or has three parts like the "V" the upside down v in VBM perhaps.

Anyway hope that was interesting at some level.

KitchenFly

Most of you guys are terrible at typing people. He's obviously an ESTP. ESTPs are literally labeled "The Entrepreneur."

VOTE FOR TRUMP 2016

For the 8w9 with its primal cognitive energy being ESFJ its 9 wing is focused upon agenda and its 7 wing is mood impulse driven. The seven wing for the ESFJ 8w9w7 is ENTJ.

For the 8w7 with its primal cognitive energy being ESTP its 7 wing is focused upon agenda and its 9 wing is mood impulse driven. The severn wing for the ESTP is 8w7w9 is ESFP 7w6 and the mood wing (9) is INFP 9w1.

Actually upon deeper reflection I thinking you are correct, he is a ESTP: 8w7, 8w7w9
Tri type: 8w9 2w3 6w7.

My apologise.

KitchenFly

I made a cupelled of small errors so I have made the needed corrects.

The Feeling Triad

Two with one wing.
Auxiliary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N) (agenda focused)

Two with three wing.
Second wing: ESTJ (agenda focused)

Three with two wing.
Auxiliary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (agenda)

Three with four wing.
Auxiliary wing: four with-five; ENTP (agenda)
Second wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (mood)

Four with three wing.

Four with five wing.
Auxiliary wing: five with six wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F) (agenda focused)

Five with four-wing.
Second wing: ISFP (mood focused)

Five with six-wing.
Second wing: ENTP (agenda focused)

Six with five-wing.

Six with seven-wing.

Seven with six-wing.

Seven with eight-wing.
Second wing: INTJ (mood focused)

Eight with seven-wing.

Eight with nine-wing.

Nine with eight-wing.

Nine with one-wing.

One with nine-wing.

One with two-wing.

KitchenFly

INFJ's can be qurious and seek understanding from INFP's on how they seem so settled and content and at ease when they are open and balanced balanced within there own skin present and grounded and simply open to view the emendate world and the situation of what is.

INFJ is or can be curious I out the use of Fi and Ne because they seek to develop the balance between there subtype energy and tritype energy to gain a larger balance.

Another nuance for this is there auxiliary wings wing is INFP the ESNTJ so this compels the INFJ to this action of INFP curiosity of 9w1 curiosity.

As an INFP I have had two close long term INFJ friends between the age of 12 and 27 who acted this way, they wanted to know how I utilised my presence in such a manner to be able to see to the hart of things with out being disturbed by the chaos and possibilities of negativity perceived.

Fi seeks to identify with values and via the tritype balance Ni balances with the Ne and asserts the Fe, a holiness in action is honoured with the assistance of keys the three energy focus and the six energy focus observational awareness from point three and and synergetic awareness from point six supports the Being Presence Key at point nine, it's easier for the 9w1 because they are more focused on the balanced aspects of situational awareness that relates to what is taking place to make judgment where as 9w8 or the INFJ is more focused on the trees that make up the forest and are more concerned with the potential chaos factors the smarty trees may pose, Ne focuses on the forest as it is Fe questions the diversity that is the forest, Fi recognises the trees for what they are Ne questions the trees.

INFJ focuses to the left of the circle of the enneagram and that has its advantages with dealing with the emendate.

INFP focuses to the right of the circle of the enneagram and that has its advantages with being dealing with the emendate.

Both over lap and both have an access to harmony that leads from two forms of presence United as one a dual grouping.

(9w8w1) utilising Trifix 9 _ _ via 6&3 , Tri type 9w1 , _w_ , _w_ , via 3&6.

plus

(9w1w8) utilising Trifix 9 _ _ via 3&6 , Tri type 9w8 , _w_ , _w_ , via 6&3.

The greater Presence is made from the utilisation of the two parts of Part's United.

I think for me the pattern is:
(9w1w8) utilising Trifix 9 2 7 via 3&6 ,Tri type 9w8 , 5w6 , 4w5 , via 6&3.

(9w8w1) utilising Trifix 9 7 2 via 6&3 ,Tri type 9w1 , ?w? , ?w? , via 3&6.

I can recall having exercised the second Tri type , ?w? , ?w? , via 3&6 when I was in grade seven one day at school during an event when I labeled describing all the teachers instinctual characters before all the children in the school when I was forced to perform before the school.

Because I switched on in an unconventional manner via the use of presence to perform a task of will I can recall experiencing the shifts, the three second Tri type energies aligning into place to perform the action but I can not recall the subtype energies of each energy because I was utilising the synergy of the three energies to receptively read the instinctual character of each of the teachers.

I received. Standing ovation because I correctly identified each and all correctly and because I did an action that all present could identify with as a potential action they were capable of doing if they gave then selves the permission.

KitchenFly

The instinctual variant structures is a fascinating subject and is a subject.

There is much movement more movement in fact than is commonly recognised.

In my opinion the instinctual variant's are connected to the primary triangle Point:3 sense, Point:9 relate, Point:6 feel.

I also suspect that the instinctual variant structure has a structural connection within the 18 subtype structure at the level of Tri type. My thoughts are, the subtype energy component of self has a extended capacity and that capacity is a second Tri type structure that is directly connected to the intelligence of identifying traits behaviours and attitude orientated mannerisms that stem from the cognitive phycology output generated from the six instinctual variant head's innate.

To be helpful the nine energies and the six instinctual variants are interconnected. Stemming from the complexity, is a structure much like a multiplicity (two subtype wing structures) one that generates an agenda orientated focus and the other a mood related orientated focus.

As an example I Am 9 , INFP 9w1 , 936 963 369 Sx/Sp/So , 9w8 5w6 4w5

The (936 963 369) is linked to the structure (Sx/Sp/So) but via intense Presence a second tritype structure is able to become active and this structure is able to witness and describe in typology like manner the instinctual variant head structure.

I am unsure as how the larger synergy actually works it maybe that two tritype structures one from each subtype wing structure influence contributes to the over all cognitive ability. But I do know that three shocks are involved and it is my belief that the three shocks are the awakening of the three lenses the three components of the second Tritype structure innate via the primary subtype structure.

KitchenFly

What MBTI/Socionics type do you identify with, KitchenFly?

INFP, I don't know anything about the Socionics structure, every time I think about it lately I am thinking that it's a lens view out onto the human condition from the SP view point. I wonder if there is a 36 perspectives structure within the Socionics model. Sixteen ways to interpret four actions.

But I don't know I have never spent more than ten minute at a time looking at the system [MENTION=25594]CognitiveLiberty[/MENTION]

KitchenFly

Seems like you are trying to correlate and combine all kinds of theories and information in order to create your own theory and understanding of things which, when translated into words and posted on forums makes no sense to everyone else. Even crazier is that you have been busy with this for 25 years.

Your confusing posts are all over the internet, with your first MBTI/Enneagram correlation article (which you also post everywhere) being posted all the way back in 2007. Which was the same year you quit your business in Australia? :p

He says he is an INFP 9w1 sx/sp.
[MENTION=25268]Zay[/MENTION]
Well yer, So..? Good detective work on your part and what of it?

Is it right wrong or nether right or wrong just simply is... All over the Internet since 2007 when I deregistered my provisional patent entitled: A System For Identifying Personality Type. An Australian Provisional Patent Application.

KitchenFly

Not may people will have an interest in this but I am going to post and add to it kinda like a thought blog, modelling note page.

There will most likely be simple spelling errors so please be forgiving and if in drought think of the word phonetically and you most you will be able to follow along, and post spelling errors and I will fix then.

I will kinda be all over the place compiling and bring old and new number patterns to the table.

First I will start with the Dark Energy Number, then my Carbon Number, and my Absolute number pattern and then I will present some number pattern's that I have posted recently on the forum.

I will post pictures of tables and interesting stuff like that to help other see and follow along and think there own thoughts and do there own thing if that may choose.

For me it is an interest a curiosity some thing I like to do and something I be leave is important so I give my self the response ability to undertake the exploration.

I will be doing a very nine thing I will be endeavour to synthesise things together in a global way because I am very much a global thinker big picture thinker.

An example is my latest train of thought linking DNA & RNA from both genes and bacterium to the Dark Energy number giving an explanation as to a posable purpose for the first part of the number 122 zero's, and if it is correct then it helps to understand how to ex spore the dark matter number and its role within the fixed design of the Human condition.

Some would say this is type six terrain but I say it is everyone's terrain and all I will do is provide a simple over view and then leave it to smarter people them my self to do the work I am unable to do and that is to advance it and work out its complexity from a simple global view I hope to provide as a conceptual idea that seems to make sense within my mind.

Please don't post a reply for a bit because I have much to,cut and past and it will take maybe one or two full posting pages.

I will start this exercise tomorrow.

But just as a little teaser for those who have read my post on the dark energy number, if you look at the table of DNA and count the 64 twice and subtract three twice you get the number 122.

I will post a pic and you will intuitively work out witch three to subtract from the count and and one 64 is for DNA of genes and the other is for bacteria please note that I have not checked if there are also 64 for bacteria but I am thinking with out first checking that it is most likely so.

c7138705afcf7bcfd03c51d59ff0de94.jpg

Well as you can see I am thinking it is the; STOP, STOP, STOP.

Just of the top of my head I would think of the six STOP's and the six instincts and the six pointed figure and at a solar system level, the six asteroid belts between Mars and Jupiter.

That's just something to consider as a possibility I still need to work my number pattern that has three Zeros a One and two Nines into the conceptual idea first. I am thinking that the three zeros may have a simple like with the three primary points of 3 6 9 and the T C A of the five letters within the DNA and RNA molecules. T & U for uracil maybe the clue , two sets of three a T or a U.

It kinda reminds me of zero at point nine and nine at point nine having four components at three points if you get my thinking it's like a simple but complex switch.

Any way the Dark Energy number is one hundred and twenty two zero's and some thing like a 138.

A very long number. I kinda think of it as being like one of Greater Natures Cosmic DNA-RNA code numbers for supporting galactic structure. Life as in organic life being a structure. So the importance of there being a link, and I am thinking it maybe an important thing to think about and explore as a posable model.

Cheers

The body relies on bacteria single cell bacteria cells and it out numbers 20:1 the normal cells that we think of as running shop via genetic information. the reality maybe that single cell bacteria genes may affect our health and personality.

The point is two sets of genes maybe responsible for the evolution of our health and perhaps personality.

these two Ted Talks tuned me in and you may like to visit TED TALKS and watch them for an overall understanding.

How bacteria "talk" - Bonnie Bassler
How bacteria "talk" - Bonnie Bassler - YouTube

Rob Knight: How our microbes make us who we are
Rob Knight: How our microbes make us who we are - YouTube

atoms alive episode 4 DNA: Code and Expression
atoms alive episode 4 DNA: Code and Expression - YouTube

Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013)
Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013) - YouTube

Professor Leonard Susskind -Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013)
So, the dark energy is not exactly zero, but the first 122 decimal points are zero. That's crazy. That is really one of the craziest things we've ever discovered.

Professor Brian Greene - Catalyst - Custom Universe (2013)
The amount of it is bizarre. It's a number that has basically a decimal point, 122 zeros and something like a 138 at the end. It's hard for us to imagine starting with a theory, doing calculations, and, after some number of pages of scribbling, having .000... All these zeros and then a one pop out of our equations.

a52c6c5bad241494e4bba28d10f7cc4c.gif

KitchenFly

As an INFP it's my thought that infp's see the potential in INTJ's a potential that can help the INFP's development.

When I was in my 20's I had a good friend who was and is a 6w5 INTJ and we got along well because we had jigsaw puzzle pieces the other seemed to understand and develop.

I found via my receptivity to the INTJ energy it was easy to solicit the Si from the INTJ to advance my understanding of utilising Te in a social setting communication. It was about developing image a confident self image and a siting the INTJ to free the self from Se dwelling locked via Fe generated thoughts stemming from Te reactions from Ni insecurity's. An Si view though a Te lens is what is needed as a quick antidote to release the INTJ from that Se dwelling energy and all that can accompany it.

In short INTJ's ISTJ's and INFP's like ISFP's ISTP's and INFJ's shear an energy triangle that works between Points -6-9-3- or -3-6-9- or -9-3-6- in ether direction how ever you may like to view it. Each can easily lift the other because each can see the bridge the other is neglecting to view or connect to within the selfs own mind set. 6's need 9's need 3's each pairing when talking about the other:

- (6's and 3's) can see the folly that a 9 maybe engaged by because the 9 is lacking to utilise correctly Si and Ni within there cognitive expression's via Te and Se and Ne. (For the INTJ and ISTJ and INFP).

- (9's and 3's) can see the folly that a 6 maybe engaged by because the 6 is lacking to utilise correctly Fi and Si within there cognitive expression's via Se and Fe and Te. (For the INFP and ISTJ and INTJ).

- (6's and 9's) can see the folly that a 3 maybe engaged by because the 3 is lacking to utilise correctly Ni and Fi within there cognitive expression's via Ne and Fe and Te. (For the INTJ and INFP and ISTJ).

KitchenFly

Mixing the enneagram and MBTI is like crossing a fish with bicycle.

So I suppose being a Social dom 5w6 and an ENTP is considered "normal"?

Only under or via stress. The kinda stress that hold the tension of mood to the self's own experience of character. Agenda driven focus for the 5w6 and an ISFP focus would be considered also normal.

And an INTJ lead retort or INTP lead Roebuck could be considered normal for a 5w6.

KitchenFly

Leben said:
I believe the +/- is referring to the 'quality' of those steps along the enneagram. The 'family number group' or triad of 1-4-7 is said to have the quality of 'preparation' when dealing with processes, 2-5-8 are 'actions,' and 3-6-9 are 'forces.'

Those numbers are also represented in the Numerological Birth Chart ...
1-4-7 = Physical Plane
2-5-8 = Spiritual Plane
3-6-9 = Mental Plane
... well, it goes up the other way, so ...
3-6-9
2-5-8
1-4-7
... on a 'naughtss and crosses' table.
Add
1+ 2 + 3 = 6
4 + 5 + 6 = 15 = 6
7 + 8 + 9 = 24 = 6
6 x 6 x 6 = 216
Multiply each number on the Birth Chart by 3 and you get (going upwards) 3-6-9 in all 3 lines.
Of course, 216 is 'A' tuning.

Thanks Life for pointing me towards this calculation.

1-4-7 , 3+12+21 = 36 , 3+6 = 9
2-5-8 , 6+15+24 = 45 , 4+5 = 9
3-6-9 , 9+18+27 = 54 , 5+4 = 9

9+9+9 = 27 , 2+7 = 9 , (27 provides me a thought of braking down the two tens's "20" in to 10 and 10 and placing each, one ten at Point:3 and one ten at Point:6. The Severn units remaining provides me with the simple idea of placing one of each of the "7" units at all remaining Points: 4-5-2-1-7-8-9 , 1+2+4+5+7+8+9 = 36 , 3+6 = 9. This reminds me of Point:9

36+9 = 45 , utilising the principle of multiplying via 3 the number value of Point:3 provides the sum number value of 9. So now we have (1+2+4+5+7+8+9 = 36) plus three multiplied by three for one of the two remaining Points, Point:3 and now we have a number value of 45 (36+9 = 45).

36+18=54 , utilising the same process of multiplying via 3 the number value of Point:6 provides the sum number value of 18. So now we have (1+2+4+5+7+8+9 = 36) plus six multiplied by three for the last of the remaining Points, Point:6 and now we have a number value of 54 (36+18 = 54).

Last edited:

KitchenFly

G"day Kitchen Fly.
No worries mate.
There is another that connects the 36 & 45 ...
Left Thumb (LT) to Right Thumb (RT)
0-1-2-3-4----5-6-7-8-9
Left Hand = 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 =10
0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
0 + 9 + 1 + 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36
10 x 36 = 360
Right Hand = 9 + 8 + 7 + 6 + 5 = 35 = 8
9 x 9 = 81
8 x 9 = 72
7 x 9 = 63
6 x 9 = 54
5 x 9 = 45
8 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 6 + 3 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 5 = 45
8 x 45 = 360
Also, place tip of left index finger and thumb together to form a circle = 360 when you look at it from the right angle ... or it is another representation of 666.

----------

Reply:

Yes life it is interesting.
Following that line of intuitive logic I see a set pattern like ten toes and ten fingers. We could say:

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0

Nine lots of nine equels 81, 8+1= 9

-------------------- 9-0

----------- 9 ----------------- 9

--- 9 -------------------------------- 9

----- 9 ----------------------------- 9

-------------- 9 ----------- 9

All processes begin at zero at Point nine and end at nine at Point nine.
A.J.E Blake author "THE INTELIGENT ENNEAGRAM"

And looking at your index finger and thumb idea, 360 multiplied by 4 equels 1440 (1+4+4 = 9 and the zero) ,
(( 9-0 )) and there are 144 questions in the enneagram questonair.

And via following your idea there is also this interesting perspective of intuitive thought, ( 144 divided by 9 equels 16 ) two times eight equels 16, eight toes and eight fingers (16 MBTI typologies). Remaining are four thumbs, one left foot one right foot one left hand one right hand. I intuit this as being like the two missing MBTI types, the ambidextrous S&N type at Point:1 ,1w9 the ESNTJ and the ambidextrous T&F type at Point:5 ,5w6 the INTFP. All so note that if you draw a line between hard way between Points 9&1 and Point:5 on the diagram of the symbol of the enneagram it seems to exactly mimic the angle of the earth magnetic pole.
Right about now you maybe exspiriencing the sound of the X-Files theme music running In your mind.

But leaving that playfull thought to the side there are some interesting mechanical like symmetries to be found and they seem to be small clues leading to larger understandings.

If you would like to view my one to one correlations of the 16 MBTI types plus 2 matching with the 18 enneagram subtypes her they are.

The Feeling Triad

Two with one wing.

Two with three wing.
Second wing: ESTJ (mood focused)

Three with two wing.
Auxiliary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (agenda focused)

Three with four wing.
Auxiliary wing: four with-five; ENTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (mood focused)

Four with three wing.

Four with five wing.

Five with four-wing.
Second wing: INTJ (mood focused)

Five with six-wing.
Second wing: ENTP (agenda focused)

Six with five-wing.
Second wing: ENTP (mood focused)

Six with seven-wing.

Seven with six-wing.

Seven with eight-wing.

Eight with seven-wing.

Eight with nine-wing.

Nine with eight-wing.

Nine with one-wing.

One with nine-wing.

One with two-wing.

Mark Anthony Rockliff 9w1 INFP Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type

KitchenFly

Intuitive Integration -(INTJ/INFJ/ENTP/ENFP)
Face book group.

Hi Shane I had a read of your post and I found my self disagreeing with some of what you sheared.

Perhaps you may like to intuit a three into three conceptual view involving the AMYGDALA in relation its dual dyad relationship with the left brain hemisphere (focus) and with the right brain hemisphere (ambience), three parts and then contrast those three parts with the three Centre's, Hart - Head - Gut.

A three into three dynamic can be considered.

INFJ reminds me of the gut first visceral energy followed by right hemisphere ambiance energy working though the amygdala energy.

Relate-think,think-relate,visceral, Gut Centre.
Right hemisphere (ambiance), Hart Centre.
Amygdala, Head Centre.

INTJ reminds me of the head first theorisation energy followed by
Left hemisphere focus energy working though the Amygdala.

Think-feel,feel-think,theorisation, Head Centre.
Left hemisphere (focus), Hart Centre.
Amygdala, Gut Centre.

This is as I see it but one layer so please don't worked up about it if you can not receptively identify with the perspective. There are many perspectives to view via in understanding the mechanical mechanism of minds operations.

Mark A Rockliff
INFP , 9 ,9w1 Sx/Sp/So,
Tri Type: 9w8 5w6 4w5,
Tri fix stack: 963 936 396,
Hole brain think model: 1221 D type.

KitchenFly

Jonathan Weisskoff, I haven't seen much value in the so-called 'law of seven."
Neither the "law" of three nor the "law" of seven are actually "laws;" they are, at best, heuristics. The "law of three" is, in my mind, a glorified version of what is commonly referred to as "Hegelian dialectics." Even with that, "Hegelian dialectics" is a watered-down version of what Hegel actually taught. Hegel rejected the term and had a far more sophisticated understanding of these dynamics than anything I have ever seen when the Gurdjieffians talk about regarding the "law of three." So this law has some utility, but there are better ways to think about it.
The "law of seven" has never held any interest for me, even as a heuristic. The applications I have seen of it are uninteresting and seem contrived.
If it was useful, it would be used in real world applications, which I have yet to see (AGE Blake's and Bennet's books on the Enneagram as process model are pretty useless...). Facebook, Google, et al would use it for algorithms; corporations and the military would find some way to leverage it for supply chain management, product development, marketing or something. They haven't, not because they don't know of it or it is too sophisticated or esoteric, but because it is (in my view) a perhaps-interesting number game but not much more.

My reply.
It is sad you think that. You mist the reality,that in order for you to construct and relate your opinion you utilised both laws.

I think your problem is in not understanding the implicate nature of the dual phenomenon ,personal presence and ,spiritual presence.

If you had an inner intuitive visceral recollection of the two phenomenon you would sense perhaps the possibly that four parts are at work weaving together to manifest a direct focus a fractal like structure.

The four individual parts I perceive that make the operation successful directly relate to the first second third and fourth of the four dimensions.

The fourth dimension I see as relating to spiritual presence.
The first dimension I see as relating to personal presence.
The second dimension I see as relating to personal cognition. The third dimension I see as relating to the immediate.

The law of Three I see as working directly though doth the fourth and first dimensions. And the the law of Severn I see as working directly though doth the third and second dimensions.

It's interesting that the number values tally abstractly to the sum of five respectively and that combined the sum total equals Ten.

All process start at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine, once again we can intuit a value of ten being applicable.

Are the two values of ten correlated, within a deeper correlation of the workings of the living enneagram.

KitchenFly

You have some eclectic ideas [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] , that's one of the interesting things about mind and the eight functions is that there are grey areas were things can happen that are not perhaps spoken about or thought about.

It gets me thinking could there be a four in to four dynamic like there is an Three into three dynamic. At that level the four would be full I and E in the sense that the four would be simply S N T F as full lenses that may lay together producing various perspectives perhaps powerful perspectives that if active with in unisons with Presence may correlate as being connected with action that may be deemed miraculous.

An interesting thing about four into four is that it produces twelve and if we need think about three into three and the miraculous then how could we think of four into four as being linked with three into three and the miraculous or the inner working of the living enneagram?

One simple way is one "Ten's and Two units.

Three triads one triangle. Four parts. Meet as one mechanism within a diverse mechanism with a working multiplicity of part.

I would tend to think of "Ten being linked to zero and nine at point nine and the two units as the juster positions of each of the two end points of the multiplicity between points three and six.

But any way there are many interesting thoughts. And the mind can operate in miraculous ways and in reality in its static manner of operation as we know it it still is miraculous the proof is all the proactive achievements we achieve via our working synergies.

I think one of the most powerful focuses is when INFJ and INFP work as a unison via Ni & Ne & Fe & Fi as a base lens. I say this because I believe that this the the primary setting for self to connect with other others sub conches at its active operating level wile the other is actively engaged in the focus of manifesting persona via egoic minds operation. Now I would suggest that that is the "Ten's" component of the making of the law of three within and the Two units component is the utilisation of the multiplicity as an active multiplicity an extension of will a logic directive of free will selfs own will via the workings of the law of three having been manifested and exercised.

I could shear some action I have achieved but I simply need only to remind you that all minds are connected doth near and far and these MBTI function action you have touched upon may play a real role within the working mechanism of the phenomenon of the extraordinary mind is capable of.

I know there are patterns between the wings and core and integration and stress points that work together as lens or operations of minds will. But these action utilise the four letter eight functions Si Se Fi Fe Ne Ni Te Ti.

KitchenFly

Personality Cafe.
Try to insult the INTJ's I dare you.

Try to insult the INTJ mind set, INJ ? To ..ENP! Te? To ..Fe! The impersonal to personal.

SP -question principles valued to build relations between people by the SP INTJ.
SO -question values utilised to generate security between relationships with others the SO INTJ utilises.
SX -question knowledge beliefs the SX INTJ orientates via to feel secure in the company of others.

I'm not in the mood to be mean but the formula is quite simple.

KitchenFly

My way of sensing the Sp energy is by feeling the energy as being an adrenaline driven instinctual energy, I see Sp's as being front cortex driven people, adrenaline and cortex driven.

They take two basic shapes, feel sense Sp/Sx/So. They feel the other as the other senses and place a value related impression of that they the Sp impression within that the other is sensing.

The other basic shape think relate Sp/So/Sx. They think and construct a logos matrix impression of what they understand of the world that witch they can understand in order to relate correlate or co relate with another.

In away I see these two basic types utilising both the left and right brain operation in contrasting ways.

The Sp/Sx seems to utilise the left brain to form the impression the value they give to the left brain sensed impression gained of the others emotional presence.

The Sp/So seems to utilise the right brain to internalise a self constructed logos matrix utilised to relate via as a memory bank the left brain is utilised as like a lens to think though or via to gain the sharpest posable definition of what is taking place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk