• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Give Each of the Types in Your Tritype an Instinctual Subtype

Aurora James

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'll start:

4w5 = so/sp

9w1 = sp/sx

5w4 = sx/so

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Are we going on stereotypes here?

If so:

The archetypal 4 is probably a 4w3 so/sx
For 6, cp6w5 sp/so
For 1, 1w2 so/sp

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
4 = so
6 = sx
9 = sp

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7 so
2 sx
8 sp

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see here...
7w6 sx/sp
4w5 sp/sx
9w1 sx/so

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4 sx (I can't see why people choose so, a typical 4 is sx first)
7 so
9 sp

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5: sx/sp
7w6 sx/so
9w1: sp/sx

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4 Sx/Sp
4w5 Sp/Sx
9w1 Sx/Sp

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
sp/so 4
sp/so 6
sp/sx 9

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4 sp/so
9 sp/sx
6 sp/so

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oooh, I forgot about these descriptions! I'll base mine off of these too.

7w6: so/sx
2w3: so/sx
8w9: so/sx

oh...
That's what I was expecting out of mine. But so/sx 7 is so raucous and energized, compared to me. (As you may be aware. :laugh: )

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 sp/sx
They may be the subtype of Nine which is most aware of the boundaries between themselves and others and at the same time, possibly the most frustrated when those boundaries are violated. They can be aware of being walked over and they might even be aware of the anger it causes, but they become frustrated with their seeming inability to control this pattern.

7 sp/sx
This subtype is similar to the self-pres/social, but their plans and pursuits are more passionate in nature. There is often more of an artistic flair. …Their focus is more on relationships, although commitment can also be a problem for this subtype. This subtype can even be known to use introspection as an escape. They can go inward with a seeming depth, but they will usually avoid the most troublesome areas, the areas and characteristics most painful to them….Their focus is on their intimates although certainly not solely on them as they usually have many other fires burning also.

4 so/sx
They are likely to utilize charm and humor. This type is more scattered and can be down right disorganized. They can drift through life always feeling like an outsider, yet they usually have friends. They can alternate from being the life of the party to withdrawing. Intimates will know of their insecurities and dark moody side while acquaintances will see a softer, friendlier side. This subtype’s energy is geared towards people, but they never feel as though they really fit in. They are often quite creative, talented people who have many interests, but they frequently lack the energy to actually accomplish what they would like. ...A positive connection to others helps them stay focused.

KitchenFly

Hi

Things can often work in Fours

My Nine is my nine-ness it works in all Three variants of my Tri-type .

My order is: 9w8 sx , 4w5 so , 5w6 sp

The deeper order is:

1) - 9

2) - 9w8 SX
3) - 4w5 SO
4) - 5w6 SP

When I am in my zone my fourth preference is my Dominant.

Problems arise when my static order becomes 5w6 SP 4w5 SO 9w8 SX stress detaches my Nine and the nine. (Nine core type energies) -ADDH Dyslexia.

Abstract Though:

1 ___ 4
2 ___ 2
3 ___ 1

4 ___ 0

Daydreaming Swan

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Based on Ocean Moonshine.net descriptions

4w5 = so/sp