• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Give Each of the Types in Your Tritype an Instinctual Subtype

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w6: sx/sp

2w1: sx/so

9w1: sp/so

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Boring answer, but sp/so for all of them

9-I have a lot of mind-numbing 9ish behavior(snacking, napping, music, TV), and I like my peace and quiet. You could argue so or sx second for me as I'm just so merg-y. When I spend a lot of time with someone, I adopt their speaking habits and even things like their favorite color. I like to think of myself as an attachment triad meme. While merging romantically is really nice, I'm not that intense of a person even with 9 subduing things, so I lean sp/so.

4-As meek as I look, I relate to wanting to keep that strong face. I can be a bit shyer about my emotions than other 4s/4 fixers but emotional depth is important to me and they tend to bleed into my art. They're said to look 7ish at times, and I'm not super 7ish but I can be a real goofball. I relate to how they enjoy the finer things in life and have a keen sense of style without being super flashy. So second, because I have a habit of comparing myself to other people because I naturally just feel like there's something deficient about me.

6-I try to eschew death. Sp 6s are supposed to be really loyal types, and loyalty is something I care a lot about. Social 2nd cause I become loyal to different groups, like forum would count as well as different fandoms. Even if I don't talk to a person anymore, they'll always be stained in my memory.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9: sx/sp with a dash of so/sx
2: sx/sp
5: sx/sp with a half cup of so/sx

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w5 is sx/sp for sure.
4w3 would be so/sp. I've always related hardcore to the social descriptions of 4.
9w8... I'm not sure. sp/sx?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cleanly sp/so for all of them.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
6: sp/sx or sp/so. I don't favor my second instinct very strongly on this edge
5: so/sp, maybe vaguely so/sx in both positive/negative health extremes
3w4: sp/so, almost stereotypically
9w1: Probably so/sp? I don't relate strongly to any subtype in particular, but probably soc dom 9 is vaguely the closest

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7: so/sx
2: so/sp
9: sp/so

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
7w6 sp/so
9 (unsure of wing) sx/sp
3w4 so/sx

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
6: sp/sx or sp/so. I don't favor my second instinct very strongly on this edge
5: so/sp, maybe vaguely so/sx in both positive/negative health extremes
3w4: sp/so, almost stereotypically
9w1: Probably so/sp? I don't relate strongly to any subtype in particular, but probably soc dom 9 is vaguely the closest

Redoing since I've figured things out type wise:

9w1: Definitely sp/so. Sp9 is known to look almost 8-like in the way that it is highly bounded. Others constantly remark how definingly clear my boundaries are and how they perceive I'd act if they crossed them. For a 9, I'm fairly disagreeable and definitely fixated upon the things that make me comfortable, be it they are more mental, and my comfort is very connected to feeling physically well. The soc comes in only because I'm averse to merging and I think being the "least fusing 9" is relatively fitting.

5w6: Probably so/sx ironically. I know we aren't asking about mbti here, but my 5 is very much filtered through my Fe and enabled through Ti. Creating objective, impersonal, and accurate knowledge of the world around me has always revolved around being as disconnected from both others and myself as possible, which involves a lot of sharing and consuming information from as many sources as possible. I get very fixated on people in particular, mapping them and dissecting them to make sense of it all while removing myself from the picture. I study culture and humanity so that I'm never taken off guard and will drop my needs at the drop of a hat if it means I'm not relying on others in full. The sx comes in because I actually think I'm a bit more willing to share information with others if it means I can get information out of them, and frankly the sx description of 5 is weirdly relatable (even though meeting sx 5s on here, I realize I'm far from them).

3w2: Again, stereotypically sp/so. I'm annoyingly fixated on work (even if I am slow or evasive of it). I'm anything but flashy and, while I don't like countertype descriptions, the whole "counter vanity" thing is really fitting.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
7w6= Sp/Sx
4w3= So/Sp
9w8= Sx/Sp