• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] help self-typing? 4w5 or 2w1

headlessredhead

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
So, to be honest, I'm not very experienced with the ennegram, and my understanding of it is quite limited.
I've taken the test a few times, and I've always gotten.a type 4 or 2. From what I've read that's pretty common for INFPs. I once got 5w4, which I've disregarded because that's just a HUGE stretch.
I can see myself in both 2w1 and 4w5 honestly, but I'm not quite sure how to properly type myself. Can i have some advice on self typing, or maybe link me to some further reading? I'd really appreciate it!!

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
So, to be honest, I'm not very experienced with the ennegram, and my understanding of it is quite limited.
I've taken the test a few times, and I've always gotten.a type 4 or 2. From what I've read that's pretty common for INFPs. I once got 5w4, which I've disregarded because that's just a HUGE stretch.
I can see myself in both 2w1 and 4w5 honestly, but I'm not quite sure how to properly type myself. Can i have some advice on self typing, or maybe link me to some further reading? I'd really appreciate it!!

2—Enneagram Type Two: The Helper—Overview

4—Enneagram Type Four: The Individualist—Overview

And no, it is not always easy to tell bewteen types, but between 4 and 2, it shouldn't be the most difficult thing in the world. At least I do not think it is rocket science.

Aurora James

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Both your Socionic and MBTI type are more common in type 4.