• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Type, Tritype, Instinctual Type and MBTI Survey

Katherine8

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
SX8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did it, or rather tried to, but when I pressed submit it said I had already done it... I hadn't so now I don't know if it went through or not =/

The important aspect is 479 tritype should be "The Escapist"! :big grin:

------
Good suggestion I have checked the link but her it is again.... something mist have been wrong with the first link. See below

- - - Updated - - -

Type, Tritype, Instinctual Type and MBTI Research Study

Thank you so much for your participation. I very much appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey.

With hundreds of responses, I feel there is a very specific flavor of those that are willing to participate in this type of study. I also have found that there are some really meaningful responses that will further our understanding of all of the types within their respective systems. With greater numbers, we can further confirm these findings and discover additional nuances of all of these types and how they may influence one another.

So far, the results are consistent with prior international studies I have conducted...with this study having the highest representation of international participants.

I now wish to find the types (in all categories and areas of the world) that are not represented or have a small number of participants.

These are the participants that do not generally participate for a number of reasons and I always need to find and then interview.[:D]

Every study is flawed in some way so I always attempt to see the biases and/or flaws in each study and then use those weaknesses as one focal point of the study. I first note the initial study results and then find participants and categories not represented to more accurately represent the types (in all of the categories)… i.e. those that do not like to participate in studies and those that would not even seek self help systems.

All of these processes take time but are well worth the investment of time and energy. Both ends of the spectrum yield meaningful results... I learn a great deal about the inner workings of the types that are underrepresented just as much as those that readily share. It just takes additional work to find the underrepresented.

So, I again, thank all of you that have participated and encourage those of you that haven't to do so to further our understanding of the types by having your views and types represented. Remember that you can choose to be anonymous by using the link rather than the invitation. Or, if you wish to be interviewed anonymously you can create a gmail address. In the comments box simply state that you hate to participate in studies and why. In this way, your results are included as someone that does not like
to participate but are willing to do so for the data to be included in the study.

Here is the link if you prefer to be anonymous:

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e9w9262ai0ir32rh/start

Just for fun… Which types in any category, geographical areas, or languages, do you think have the highest percentages of participants in the Type, Tritype, Instinctual Type and MBTI Research Study so far? And which have the lowest number of participants? List your thoughts as to the top 3 and the bottom 3.

Katherine8

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
SX8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will take the survey, I want to participate as a significant sample, the only issue is that I would need to get deep insight into my unique profile to help in the accuracy of the final correlations. I've seen challenges like this before, as attempts of multisystemic correlations and unconcluded researchers, like the Fudjack-Dinkelaker paper. I've been "observing the observation" of certain types mostly, like being more involved with certain aspects, varying between the objective or subjective along the many personalities. I am certainly an enneatype five, INTJ, not totally sure about the rest, so I may not be a good feedback to the focus of your study.
--------

Good points that is why I use the approach I do. I ask what you do and don't know and how experienced you are in each category.