• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What Does a 4w5 Sx/So Look Like?

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm trying to get a feel for how the 4w5 gets "flavored" by the different stackings, but I'm especially interested in the Sx/So because it's probably the most interesting IMO.

Any thoughts on how the two manifest? Any real life examples? Could I be one? Etc?

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=14498]Cloud of Thunder[/MENTION] I am a real life example. I think Naranjo and Beatrice Chestnut do the best job of hitting the nail on the head with instincts. Sx 4 is said to "make others suffer" (I equate that to making people walk on eggshells and the "Cain like" envy Naranjo mentions). So 4 on the other hand brings a vocal suffering to the mix, an acute awareness of their social lack and a tendency to make it known that they feel disconnected. I am a blend of the two, with more of the former than the latter.

I initially typed as Sx/Sp, but after a good deal of reading I started to realize it might not be so. When my Mom laughed at the Sp 4 description and said it was definitely the least me, I knew for sure. I do think I've developed my Sp in life, but I have realized I'm kind of naturally deficient in that area of instinct.

Why does Sx/So 4 interest you so?

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
What does a 5w4 look like?

Most of the SX dom 5w4s I know have similar vibes to him.

However, the forum has quite a few 5w4 SX doms who don't have the same vibe.

[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]
I suggest you read this. frankly, the Sx 4 doesn't sound like you at all. they are insanely aggressive, vengeful and angry and are said to be "the only time which can make the 8 back down".
[Enneagram Type 4] Sexual Four description (according to Beatrice Chestnut).
[MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION]
you win, 7 sounds right for you, but Social 7, not Sexual 7

This is what 4w5 Sx doms are like. Can you relate? Read the link too.

I am not saying you are not a Sx dom since I don't know about you at all except from what I have observed you from your posts. However, I would have easily settled downed on SP dom 4w5 for you.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am not saying you are not a Sx dom since I don't know about you at all except from what I have observed you from your posts. However, I would have easily settled downed on SP dom 4w5 for you.

Once upon a time I was an INFJ e6 Sp.

But now reading about Sp-dom, there is almost nothing I can relate to Sp-dom if I can be very honest with myself.
Sx-dom description, on the other hand, is rather on point.

I don't very much relate to the description in the link you shared. It all seems so unhealthy, but more like a 4w3 sx-dom unhealthy. Feeling "superior" or "the best" is no way what 4w5 can identify with.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION]
huh? I'm not Sp 4-ish at all. the only 4 I relate to is Sexual 4

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
[MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION]
huh? I'm not Sp 4-ish at all. the only 4 I relate to is Sexual 4

You are such an NP.

if you look closely you'd realize that i was only quoting you. I wasn't implying that you are an sp dom.

:p

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm well, it’s not your stereotypical sxso at least in my case. Don’t relate at all to the socially charismatic, smooth thing about sxso, and in fact in groups I often keep to myself owing to the fact that I’m an introvert. Any specific questions...?