• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] I need help with my tritype.

accualiizdolan

Enneagram
3w4
I know I'm a 3w4, but as for my tritype, it always includes 5w6, 6w5 or 8w7, and I'm unsure which two are really in my tritype.

Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Wealth and success. I've always been a rather materialistic person, and amassing a large fortune will satisfy my materialistic desires. I also want to be admired by others.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
My dream is to become a successful actress, but I will be doing law before I audition for theatre schools, so I have a backup plan if it does not work out. I really do like acting, and I'm not doing it just for the fame/money, because I know that I may never make it, hence the backup plan. I will give myself a deadline as I don't wish to be in my 40s and still waiting tables. I hope to become a wealthy, successful person who is admired. I would also like to be someone who is knowledgeable in many areas. I have always had many interests, and once I am interested in something, I do a lot of research and gather a lot of knowledge, and this gives me a sense of satisfaction. Furthermore, if I am able to become someone who is well known, I hope to promote objectivity and critical thinking, because I think people today tend to drag moralistic judgment into every single argument.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I would like to avoid being someone who gives up easily or someone who goes against the whole 'system' just because of their own failures. For example, I have a friend who tells everyone that getting a degree doesn't mean anything and that college isn't important at all just because he is doing very badly(he is terrible and maths and science, and yet he decided to pursue engineering). As for values, I believe it is important to be objective, and one must avoid dragging feelings into arguments or discussions. I also don't believe in buying too much into what people say is 'the right thing' because what I want does not fit into that mould. If I have to become a better person, by forgiving everyone and becoming a doormat or forgoing all material possessions in pursuit of ~the deeper meaning of life~ I'd rather not be a better person, thank you.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
My biggest fear is becoming a failure. I just can't imagine living the same life as everyone else, earning a meagre salary, and becoming another nameless dot on the face of the earth.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as someone who's intelligent, impressive and I actually like being feared. I see myself as someone who is ambitious.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel the best when I receive compliments regarding my talents. I feel the worst when I fear I may not reach my goals.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

a) I am a short tempered person, but I only lose my head at home. I bottle it up in public.
b) I tend to replay the shameful situation in my head and experience the shame for a while, until I tell myself to just forget it.
c) I tend to pace a lot and I start feeling nauseous.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a)I may seem really calm under stress, but when I'm really stressed, I start crying out of the blue. Embarrassing to admit but I must be truthful. This only happens at home because I never cry in public.
b)It irks me at first but I try to adapt
c) I embrace conflict, it energises me.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I dislike authority, especially if the person is around my age(I'm 18). If they're adults, and if they're good leaders, I may listen to them.
b) The thought of having power energises me. I'm in college now, and my goal is to become president of student council. The elections are only next year, but I have already started planning my campaign, and before I started college, I had told myself that I will make an effort to make as many friends as possible, so I will be able to procure votes. Although I am extroverted, I usually don't make that much of an effort to make friends because I already have many friends.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Life should be enjoyed, but at the same time it must be taken seriously. As for humanity:
- We should embrace innovation and change. I get irritated with the whole "oh everything was better back then with the pigeons sending letters and my iStone"
- Humans should be objective. I know I have repeated this many times, but nothing pisses me off more than moralistic judgment being dragged into an argument or discussion.

Optional Questions

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.

When I was 12, I won a spelling competition and since it was sponsored by a renowned bank, it was all over the news. I became really popular at school and the younger children would come up and tell me that they admired me. I got a taste of what being admired and respected felt like, and it felt amazing.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.

I don't trust people easily. I do trust certain people with certain things. It's kind of like making an investment. If I invest here and there, and if a loss is incurred, I won't lose all my money at once since I didn't invest all of it in the same company.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
I like my bluntness and lack of emotions. I dislike the fact that I have a habit of procrastinating.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
Their talents, abilities, and behavioural patterns.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
I wouldn't really feel insulted, but I would actually be slightly excited because I can then say horrible things and crush their soul LOLJK. It would feel good, being able to insult them back though. If they were to compliment me, I'd say thank you.