• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] holy shiz i really am a 9 :/

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is that you magic q? you look like such an enfp i buy you as a 9 i think.

Also...don't ever say me or anyone else is better than you! why'd you even say that??

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think i might be 9w8

this is so crazy. it really is messing with me!! Haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, we have identity crises, but hardly ever about which enneagram we are.

for real...the enneagram nailed that shit down haha you just couldn't be any other type when you're a 4

And holy freakin hell identity issues

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's a good point. there can be a definite dark side to 9, at least from what i've experienced. i kind of associate it with Fi in some weird way. :shrug:

What is this dark side?

Starry

No. I will not make it. It would take a real miracle to make it.

Well, at least you have yourself typed properly now. Down-to-earth, neutral...no extremes. Not really self-focused...no drama. Definitely a 9.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is this dark side?

i dunno...i think of senza tema. she has an edge. there were others i had in mind when i made that post, but i'm kinda blanking right now.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm thankya 5

i dont know any nines reaally that im aware of...except wolfy

wolfy yourr still a 9 arent you? what do you think?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i dunno...i think of senza tema. she has an edge. there were others i had in mind when i made that post, but i'm kinda blanking right now.

wasn't senza actually a 4 tho

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah I was actually thinking of Senza as well. Senza and Nij.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, at least you have yourself typed properly now. Down-to-earth, neutral...no extremes. Not really self-focused...no drama. Definitely a 9.

I see your point. I am a ball of pure anxiety and push and pull and worry and head in clouds and obliviousness. I am going to fight an old man over week-old ham in a dark alleyway due to a complete inability to focus on the task at hand and a tendency to be only halfway there. I need to work to survive, to hell with high ideals and how I feel about things. I make my boss really mad over my spaciness especially, and I don't want him mad at me firstly because I want to keep the job and partly because he is a nice, pleasant, laid back guy with everybody else and to say I make him want to scream must mean I an a really bad person and that I will never make it in anything I do and look at the wild mood-swings I have and how devastating their effects are in my life. I try hard and still usually fail.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Starry

I see your point. I am a ball of pure anxiety and push and pull and worry and head in clouds and obliviousness. I am going to fight an old man over week-old ham in a dark alleyway due to a complete inability to focus on the task at hand and a tendency to be only halfway there. I need to work to survive, to hell with high ideals and how I feel about things. I make my boss really mad over my spaciness especially, and I don't want him mad at me firstly because I want to keep the job and partly because he is a nice, pleasant, laid back guy with everybody else and to say I make him want to scream must mean I an a really bad person and that I will never make it in anything I do and look at the wild mood-swings I have and how devastating their effects are in my life. I try hard and still usually fail.

Yes, the main reason I fear using resources is the idea I wont be able to enjoy them later. I just want to be left alone so there aren't any surprises where I am suddenly obligated, at least from a moral standpoint, to use resources. Using resources gives me anxiety like you wouldn't imagine, sucker!

Your life has changed significantly over the last year and you're in the grip. And I'm interested in hearing more about it including what type of support/therapy/support systems you have in place. You can write whatever you wish to write in the seven thread...there's no off-topic there. Or mention me where you wish and I will look for it sprout.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As far as my original comment, I didn't say anything about alleged 4s fitting the criteria. I said they don't fit ANY criteria.

Huh, (this is off topic but) I'd love to hear more about that.