• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] holy shiz i really am a 9 :/

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am still very comfortable in my typing as a 9. Being a 9w8 is very different than the 9w1, which is the usual description. The 9s relationship with anger is very interesting. I have spent a lot of time investigating and pondering anger. Accepting anger requires 9s to accept and value themselves, which is one of the key struggles 9s face.
see!!?? Whaaaa?? That makes no sense to me.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
see!!?? Whaaaa?? That makes no sense to me.

I used to not get it either. I just ignored my anger, pretending I was not angry and unimpacted by anger. However, since anger is part of ourselves and a secondary emotion related to some violation, to deny anger is to deny self. We must listen to the anger to understand it.

We don't need to express it, normally. But, as a 9w8, I can bring my anger with great power and intensity, when needed, often shocking others.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to not get it either. I just ignored my anger, pretending I was not angry and unimpacted by anger. However, since anger is part of ourselves and a secondary emotion related to some violation, to deny anger is to deny self. We must listen to the anger to understand it.

We don't need to express it, normally. But, as a 9w8, I can bring my anger with great power and intensity, when needed, often shocking others.

I mean that I don't relate to it personally.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find myself relating a lot more to the fear triad than to the anger triad

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you're a 5 tho right? is head group the fear group? 5, 6, 7?

I’m probably a 6 or something. Maybe a 5, definitely not a 7

Yes, that group is sometimes referred to as fear triad

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I’m probably a 6 or something. Maybe a 5, definitely not a 7

Yes, that group is sometimes referred to as fear triad

This guy is so great. maybe he can help you figure it out.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This guy is so great. maybe he can help you figure it out.

I’ve seen some of his stuff. It was his videos on 5 that made me reconsider my enneagram type! Best enneagram videos I’ve seen on YouTube