• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Introduce yourself as your past MISTYPE!!!

á´…eparted

passages
[Important: Read in a cheerful infomercial voice] Hi! I'm a closet narcissistic asshole of an INFJ 5w4 who manipulates everyone around me when I am afraid to take a stand for fear of being wrong! Oh, I also love to passively boast about all of my weaknesses to make me seem special and like I had a hard challenging life, when in reality I am just a lazy waste of a SOB! I'm also an indigo child of the new age, who reads tarot cards in my own unique way. I am above studying how to do it. I am special and my life is guided by god. I am on a divine plan and destinty that I will get to no matter what and it's impossible for me to fall off the path. I came up with my spiritual beliefs, because that is the most intelligent correct thing to do. But only the truly brillant can actually do that. See what I am implying there? I think christans are stupid, but am highly spiritual and my beliefs are exempt from all logic, because it works for me and that is good enough. Goodness gracious! The cognitive dissonance is so palpable that the wall paper is peeling! Oh! And I love to show off how smart I am by looking for opertunities to highlight it even if it isn't relevant. I'm also hopelessly depressed, and no one can help me! I am permenantly miserable, and go from happy to sad at the slightest sign of resistance. But that won't stop me from begging for advice and support that I'll NEVER listen to because I don't want to actually work or solve my problems because that's too hard and scary. Isn't that just delightful? It sure is!

God I do not miss old me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
neither would I. that descriptions sounded like a textbook covert narcissist. I'm glad you're not like that now :laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[Important: Read in a cheerful infomercial voice] Hi! I'm a closet narcissistic asshole of an INFJ 5w4 who manipulates everyone around me when I am afraid to take a stand for fear of being wrong! Oh, I also love to passively boast about all of my weaknesses to make me seem special and like I had a hard challenging life, when in reality I am just a lazy waste of a SOB! I'm also an indigo child of the new age, who reads tarot cards in my own unique way. I am above studying how to do it. I am special and my life is guided by god. I am on a divine plan and destinty that I will get to no matter what and it's impossible for me to fall off the path. I came up with my spiritual beliefs, because that is the most intelligent correct thing to do. But only the truly brillant can actually do that. See what I am implying there? I think christans are stupid, but am highly spiritual and my beliefs are exempt from all logic, because it works for me and that is good enough. Goodness gracious! The cognitive dissonance is so palpable that the wall paper is peeling! Oh! And I love to show off how smart I am by looking for opertunities to highlight it even if it isn't relevant. I'm also hopelessly depressed, and no one can help me! I am permenantly miserable, and go from happy to sad at the slightest sign of resistance. But that won't stop me from begging for advice and support that I'll NEVER listen to because I don't want to actually work or solve my problems because that's too hard and scary. Isn't that just delightful? It sure is!

:shocking: :rofl1: Holy shit. How recently was this you?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Howdy y'all, I am a 9w8 sp/so because PersonalityCafe said I am, despite not being able to relate to the core fears and desires of this type on any level, and being a somewhat reactive person! It must be because I was willing to accept this type and not fight back since I had no knowledge of enneagram at the time. And because I think of my anger a lot yet am still a pushover. Oh and best of all, because I'm withdrawn. All right, I'll type this way for a little while as I try to read more about enneagram.

No wait, I am actually a 5w6 sp/so. Again, someone said I am! And also, that's what all the tests say! Why wouldn't I be? I am seen as smart, withdrawn, and I feel like shit when I'm not knowledgeable or capable. The core fears and desires speak to me pretty well. Plus, I am an ISTP, so this typing would make the most sense. I have no sx at all, because I'm a permavirgin, and if I'm a permavirgin, this type is a pretty good fit, right?

Wow, I was so wrong in the past. Actually, I am a 3w4 so/sp. I'm so obviously in the image triad, because I care so much about what everyone says about me, so that must mean I'm social-first!I want to be the best, but I also want to distinguish myself with uniqueness. It doesn't matter that I get caught up in my feelings and would rather ruminate in fear and shame then get out and do stuff most of the time, because I like getting what I want, I'm so frustrated when things don't live up to my expectations.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello there, I'm an INFJ 5w6 (512) so/sp I think, but I can't really tell if 6 or 5 is stronger. Maybe I'll retype as 6w5 because I think I'm a coward and that's all that 6w5 is capable of. I have always had a long term and idealized vision of the world I wish to create and have plans spanning decades, which is a Ni exclusive trait, and am interested in physics and psychics, hence intuitive. Being focused on the possible ways this vision could change over time and adjusting based on these possibilities doesn't negate Ni, because clearly Ni is just an introverted form of Ne. I relate most of all to inferior Se, as I'm constantly dissociated as a person, which is 100% always a type related phenomenon. People keep telling me I clearly use Si-Ne in some capacity, but that can't be right because I'm no sensing type and I have to be a feeler since it would be biased to say that I am a logic oriented type.

Actually I was wrong and inverted all my functions, so I'm an ENFP 6w7 (692) so/sp. My mom thinks I'm an ENTP and that Ne describes me well, but there's no way I can be a logic type because I'm indecisive and make stupid decisions. T types can't make stupid decisions because they're logical. I don't relate at all to Fi, but I used to be focused on being an individual and my sense of morality can be kind of black and white when applied to myself. Maybe I'm a 9 instead, but that'd be weird because I'm so assertive. I'm so... SPoNtAneOus and crEAtive I just never show this side of me because I'm introver.... I mean shy. I'm so positive outlook, I'm clearly cheery and happy all the time abundant with exPresIoN.

Perhaps I've got it all wrong, maybe INTP 6w5, 3w4, or 1w9 could work better. I've clearly got no understanding of myself, so 3w4 might make sense. 3w4 means constantly constructing an identity right, so it would make sense for a 3w4 not to have a lot of needs, but loads of ambition? I'm not assertive but only because I'm disintegrated probably. The 136 tritype probably explains why my Si is so prominent. 6 doesn't fit, but everyone thinks I am an obvious 6 so I must just be delusional or biased against it. There are clearly no better fitting alternatives. I don't really relate to some of the weaknesses of inferior Fe as much as others do, I'm pretty comfortable when others talk about emotions to me, but I can't be ISFJ because my Si is too weak.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Greetings. I'm dark, grim and serious. Totally not a copy of L and I speak like a monotone robot. I'm also INTP 5w4 as well, but some call me INTJ, cuz intuitive leaps and how I drown my dissatisfaction on private goals all the time, pardon me while I post giant walls of text with zero emotion and only a bunch of Ti all over the place (and maybe Te) cuz I'm so reserved and afraid to be myself I just can't help but veil everything I say under a subdued fiercely analytical tone because I'm too afraid to show my other side (lighthearted nature) and put on a tough or detached exterior. Minus the occasional poetry anyway. I am Grim and write creepypasta stuff too. So anyway. Hello. Pardon me while I observe the paradox of humanity and how they all suck and I'm actually depressed and bitter that's why I'm heavier in energy than I should be. #Edgelord

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
ENTJ 💪💪💪

The power and ambition I felt when I read that description we immense. It lasted only for a few seconds.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HEEEEEYYYY you cool kids! I'm a 7w6 sp/sx, nice to meet ya! Yes, I use an exclamation mark in every sentence! Is it because I'm excited, is it because I'm nervous? Why not both??!! What, you've never heard of an INFP 7? Not even an introverted 7? Savoring life has nothing to do with introversion, I tell ya what. Look, I'm a 7w6-9w1-4w5. That means I'm a "gentle spirit". I'm a manic pixie dream fairy, woohoo! I'm sp/sx, because I tested as that like 3 times, and crave close friendships with actual depth like 99% of the population. I have to have a 5 wing, because one time I edited a Wikipedia article. Now I am a triple attachment, I am a basic bitch, woe is me, but at least I have a 4 wing to make up for that right? And I can't be a 4 fix, because I don't whine about everything 24/7. Wait, maybe I'm a good samaritan, because I am a nugget.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm an introvert who likes learning and making up games; I'm a Five!